Corcreggan Mill Lodge (Camping & MotorHome Park) Reviews

Dunfanaghy, Donegal, Ireland

A very quaint and friendly hostel. The owner was bubbling with information about the local area and set the friendly atmosphere of the place. We had some craic in the honesty bar when a guitar and mouth organ made an appearance. There were a few talented musicians and wannabes staying there.

Lovely stay and the staff were top class and so friendly. Good clean room and we loved our relaxing break. Good facilities, especially the lovely wee bar up stairs, lol. Would loved to have had a little more choice at breakfast especially home made bread, eggs , croissants...but not complaining what we had was great too!! Car parking was a bit tight, but that also suggests a very popular nesting place.Lovely site and a great experience. A*

• 11th Jul 2013

Dunfanaghy is very beautiful & breathtaking. I intended to only stay 1 day here, but instead spended 2 - would have stayed longer but I already had the hostels and tours booked - damn it! The owner and people, who work there are also great (even told me a bus I could take to Derry directly). It is a real little paradise and even the people on the way are so nice, unbelievable... The breakfast was also great. Donegal is the part of Ireland I loved most. If you love nature, this is the right place

Excellent B&B. The owner was very nice and helpful. Definitely THE place to stay when you visit Dunfanaghy!