Cordial House Hostel Reviews

Divanyolu Caddesi Peykane Sokak No:19, Istanbul, Turkey

This is a great place to say if you enjoying wondering aimlessly around in Istanbul's summer heat trying to decipher the riddle they have posted for directions. Upon arriving you will (possibly) be greeted by the staff who will offer you the opportunity to wait 20 min before checking in to your room which will have neither a secure lock to the balcony or an outlet. Other than that I couldn't find many reasons to recommend this hostel to others.

Staff were most unhelpful when asking for information on anything. The dorm rooms each only had one key so they were left open all the time.

• 27th Aug 2014

The hostel staff were lovely and when I stuffed up my booking they were very kind and accomodating. They did not give me a key to my room and the luggage storage room did not lock up. Showers were average. The hostel is close to Grand Bazaar and all the major tourist attractions. All in all I would say the hostel is good value for money.

It is a very good and family oriented place. I found new friends there and I will come back.

1 2 Next » last »