Cordial House Hostel Reviews

Divanyolu Caddesi Peykane Sokak No:19, Istanbul, Turkey

The luggage room is a bit far from staffs and I was a bit nervous putting in my luggages there because room wasn't locked, staffs do speak english well.

Good hostel, cheap for Istanbul. It was like packed for some sort of conference of something while I was there so it was hard to get a feel for the normal atmosphere. They had ping pong but it cost per hour and the wifi didn't work in the rooms. I'd probably stay somewhere else if I was staying in Istanbul for longer than a night, but for just a night its very cheap.

Thank you to a most kind staff that truly loves hospitality and shows what being a great host is all about! Hostel itself is convenientely located and very close to Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar and all other city attractions. Rooms are spacious and immaculate. Bathrooms extremely well maintained and always clean. One suggestion would be refilling the soap dispenser in the WC but that is all. Keep up the good work! I'm sure to stay here again when in Istanbul.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. I few things could be improved to make it better, but I plan on staying there again. I stayed in the 10 bed female dorm, and it was freezing, the heater didn't seem to be working properly. The only other thing that could be better is the guest kitchen - there were no utensils, cups or much to use. The fridge is tiny, so it's hard to buy groceries and cook. The staff were very helpful, and all spoke very good English. I will be going back to stay again

No internet in the rooms as I expected. I had to go to the lobby. For that reason alone I won't be using this hotel again.

Not really a hostel, more of a cheap hotel. No lockers in the room, couldn't use the kitchen. There was a table tennis table, but it wasn't free. Atmosphere wasn't there- it was pretty much just a big budget hotel.

1 2 Next » last »