Cordoba Bed and Be

9.5
Superb 1794 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2017

Most fantastic. Spotless rooms, very friendly staff. Water pressure was perfect in the shower. Beds were super comfortable. The courtyard was very inviting. They let me keep my bags there for a while before and after checkout. And it's cheap. I had the best sleep of my trip here.

6th Jul 2017

It is clean and the staff is very helpful. They provide 2 activities a day and would definitely recommend. They also really helped me out when my card was stolen: let me stay extra days at a reduced rate and didn't make me pay until I was sure I had money. I was treated like a person instead of a commodity and it really helped me get back on my feet.

6th Jul 2017

I had a lovely stay at Bed and Be. It has a really nice calm and social atmosphere. The volunteers are really friendly and keen to make your stay great. Free breakfast is always a bonus, and the socials at night are a great way to meet some really cool people. Would definitely recommend.

5th Jul 2017

Our stay at cordoba bed and be was fabulous. The rooms were clean and large, air conditioning was an amazing perk, free towels, free breakfast, location amazing and the host Borja had great tips and was super nice. Would highly recommend !

1st Jul 2017

Loved this hostel! The atmosphere was so cozy. Was a very quiet and quaint hostel good for rest. However, sitting on their great terrace drinking wine I was able to make friends with other guests, so still had a social element to it. I booked a 4 person room for my group of 4 traveling together. I requested to have us in the same room and they were unable to so they upgraded us for free. It was so nice of them!! Would reccomend to anyone. Perfect location close to everything.

29th Jun 2017

We loved Bedandbe! Super clean, super friendly staff. Upgraded to a private room at no extra cost! This is the standard to which all hostels should be held to.

• tomlewis222464
  • Wales, Male, 31-40
29th Jun 2017

Really interesting quirky hostel. Friendly staff.

• Romania, Male, 25-30
28th Jun 2017

Very nice hostel, staff is helpful, right in the center of Cordoba! Always clean, very flexible just awesome

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2017

It was a nice hostel. It was located very near to the train station and not far away from many big sites. The staff were volunteers from all over the world and were very friendly. It was fun talking to them and hearing about their experiences in Cordoba.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2017

Super friendly staff, very clean and good facilities! Would highly recommend :)