Cordoba Bed and Be

9.5
Superb 1686 Total Reviews

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
31st Jan 2017

Great hostel in a cute, centrally located Andalusian house. I really liked staying there and I had a great time meeting new people and discovering the city. Even though it's winter they had a lot of warm blankets and decent heating, so I was never really cold. Their rooftop terrace is awesome if you manage to catch the last winter sun :) also I can really recommend this hostel for sole travelers!

• England, Male, 18-24
29th Jan 2017

Honestly One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Staff were so friendly and super helpful, the building itself is beautiful and there was a great atmosphere as well! I stayed 2 nights and both nights we went out out for tapas and drinks. I honestly can't recommend this place enough. Thank you!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Jan 2017

Wonderful hostel with exceptional staff!! When we checked in the receptionist automatically gave us a thorough and helpful run-down of where to go/what to do and eat. It made our stay in Córdoba so great! Thank you!

27th Jan 2017

Great place to rest but not a good place to meet people. Although I was there in January, low season; it felt like a B+B more than a lively hostel. Pretty good location and facilities

• Australia, Male, 41+
27th Jan 2017

Gteat service and hospitality. Korean girl at the reception was very helpful.

26th Jan 2017

Hard to find, super clean and the staff were fab. Javier took us too a couple of local spots for refreshments and that was great.

24th Jan 2017

Friendly, well run and clean. Good location easy walking to all points of interest, restaurants, bars and shops. Laid back and very easy to meet people. Budget travellers should be aware of significant price hikes on weekends.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jan 2017

Loved my stay here! Such a homey hostel with a very friendly and genuine bunch of staff/volunteers. Amazing free breakfast and always very clean. Would definitely recommend.

21st Jan 2017

I was very happy with this hostel!!! The staff was great. The building is cozy and centrally located. I'm taking another trip to Córdoba soon and will be returning to Cordoba Bed and Be.

• Bocaj12
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
20th Jan 2017

Pros: - Comfortable dorms, lockers in room - Lots of common areas - Plenty of bathrooms, good hot showers - Evening tapas activities touring around the town - Free breakfast (plain but I went and got some eggs and yoghurt and then it was a breakfast of kings!) - Friendly staff Cons: - Cold outside of the rooms/dining room at this time of year I'd definitely recommend it.