Cordoba Bed and Be

9.5
Superb 1686 Total Reviews

• South Korea, Female, 41+
13th Dec 2016

very friendly staff!!! good location, and very good atmosphere!!!

9th Dec 2016

I had a great time staying here. It was clean and the rooms are comfortable. I had great experiences with the staff and I really enjoyed going out for drinks and tapas with the hostel both nights I was there. It made meeting new people easier! The location is also great is very close to the free walking tour, which I would recommend doing. I'd stay here again.

• eldarion_012832
  • Turkey, Male, 25-30
8th Dec 2016

I stayed one night in a private/ single room. The location is good. Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms/ common areas. Breakfast was basic but good enough as it was included. Wifi was good. I loved the terrace. There was an activity in the evening I wish I coulda joined. I enjoyed my stay here. Thanks.

5th Dec 2016

Though I only stayed for one night, I was very impressed by this hostel. It is easily one of the cleanest I have ever stayed at and it included a solid breakfast. It was a quiet and relaxed stay with a lovely rooftop terrace. The staff was very friendly, too. No complaints!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd Dec 2016

I cant recommend this hostel highly enough. The staff, attention to detail and decor are the most amazing I have ever encountered in a hostel. Everything about our stay was excellent, the beds are comfortable, the living area is so warm and inviting and the kitchen is Rey well equipped. A special mention has to be given to the breakfast and basket of oranges left out every morning! there are a lot of steps but this wasn't a problem for us. We can't wait to return!

• China, Female, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016

Perfect experience! Don't miss out on this place if you are visiting Córdoba. Hostel is very well run and staff is super helpful. Jose the owner has two properties very close by (the other is option B) and there are events every evening. Great place to meet new friends and get introduced to the city. Will def want to come back and def recommend!

30th Nov 2016

Great location, best staff of any hostel I have been to, wonderful breakfast and rooftop area. Will be back here as soon as possible!

24th Nov 2016

I would definitely come again!