Cordoba Bed and Be

9.5
Superb 1713 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 41+
27th Jan 2017

Gteat service and hospitality. Korean girl at the reception was very helpful.

26th Jan 2017

Hard to find, super clean and the staff were fab. Javier took us too a couple of local spots for refreshments and that was great.

24th Jan 2017

Friendly, well run and clean. Good location easy walking to all points of interest, restaurants, bars and shops. Laid back and very easy to meet people. Budget travellers should be aware of significant price hikes on weekends.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jan 2017

Loved my stay here! Such a homey hostel with a very friendly and genuine bunch of staff/volunteers. Amazing free breakfast and always very clean. Would definitely recommend.

21st Jan 2017

I was very happy with this hostel!!! The staff was great. The building is cozy and centrally located. I'm taking another trip to Córdoba soon and will be returning to Cordoba Bed and Be.

• Bocaj12
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
20th Jan 2017

Pros: - Comfortable dorms, lockers in room - Lots of common areas - Plenty of bathrooms, good hot showers - Evening tapas activities touring around the town - Free breakfast (plain but I went and got some eggs and yoghurt and then it was a breakfast of kings!) - Friendly staff Cons: - Cold outside of the rooms/dining room at this time of year I'd definitely recommend it.

17th Jan 2017

Perfect 10 for me. I've stayed in a few hostals in my time, and let me tell you this is a ripper. The moment I walked in, I was greeted by Javi, super cool dude and very helpful. The rooms are cleaner then most hotels I've stayed at, and they clean and make the beds everyday! has a Amazing rooftop terrace to hang and drink a few cold beers (2$) solo traveller? everyday at 8.30pm we meet as a group and go out together. Shout out to Javi, thanks again mate ! Luke Barcelona :)

• Australia, Female, 31-40
12th Jan 2017

Staff were outstanding here! I totally felt at home and welcomed. They went above and beyond any hostel. I found the place a little cold but when asked for heating to be turned up not an issue. Perfect location, staff gave great tips and always there to help. I would stay again for sure. I loved it!

10th Jan 2017

It was my first time in Cordoba and this hostel was partially why I enjoyed it so much. The breakfast was simple but of good quality. The staff was kind, attentive, and ready with helpful tips. Each night they meet downstairs at 8:30pm to go out and grab some food and drinks in the area, which obviously helps you to get out into the city and meet people. There are multiple comfortable common areas, which I personally feel is important. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Cordoba.

• England, Female, 41+
6th Jan 2017

Centrally located,usual facilities, however the shower temperature control was faulty, running very hot. Rooftop area where you can relax, and have breakfast. Staff very helpful, answered an email query promptly, would recommend it as a good place to stay in order to visit Cordoba.

Hola ! thanks for your review! Now our shower temperature control works perfect again :) see you soon!