Corfu Backpackers Reviews

Agios Gordios Beach, West coast, Corfu, Greece

Make it clear that Corfu Backpackers & Pink Palace are the same place. Upon upgrading my room I was moved to the pink palace buildings. Only 3 in a room, private bathroom & balcony. Upgrade also includes brekky and dinner, all for an extra €6. So worth it. It is a very party orientated hostel with drinking activities and games during the day and evening. For the most part I lazed on the beach and enjoyed the local area. Staff are very friendly and helpful, making you feel welcome. :)

Corfu Backpackers is the Pink Palace, no separation between them. I booked a private room but they put me in a dorm room. Beach is down the long hill. All in all everything seemed fair. The day staff is way more helpful than the night shift so get all admin stuff done with them before they go home around 8 pm

This is not a backpackers - misleading advert. Its the Pink Palace hotel stuffed with youngsters and its not on the beach at all - its high up on the hill, 130 steps - I counted - and a 150m steep cement road above the beach. Breakfast down below, dinner at the top, and the climb inbetween every time. I booked for 3 nights, stayed only for one. Games offered that encourage the young people to buy more drinks. DInner was very good, and staff OK. Expensive for not on the beach.

Only real issue I had was the lack of an Internet connection in the rooms themselves instead of only in the bar (which got very loud) or on the beach bar. That was inconvenient but it was otherwise good.

If you want to party it's the place to stay. If not it might get noisy during the night. - unfriendly - they seemed annoyed whenever we asked questions and unwilling to give information about things outside the resort (i.e. Island Tours, public buses). ++ breakfast was great ++ bar by the beach with pretty good prices (i.e. Huge plate of fries for € 2) and sunchair ++ many activities to choose from (kayak tours, quad tours...) ++ free airport pick up. Drop off for € 5/person

this is actually part of the pink palace hostel and hotel, but it still has its own reception and bar which is nice. the 2 bedroom we had was fine. the breakfast wasnt good and it was a 10 minute walk to the beach so location wasnt perfect. we went in low season so there wasnt really an atmosphere but in the peak of summer i think this place would be great, and they do quad and kayak tours which looked good, shame we didnt get round to doing them. they also pick you up from the airport!

Absolutely loved this hostel. Booked last minute for a quick break with some friends and had the best time! Met loads of really friendly people and the staff were lovely. Lots of things to do - we were only there a few days but we played beer pong, went kayaking, cliff jumping, had a toga party and quad biking. Food was was better than I expected. Cooked breakfast with bacon & eggs then dinner was outstanding. Great value for money, great atmosphere, highly recommended. Can't wait to go back

• 1st May 2015

Such a fun place! A party oriented hostel, but there is always plenty to do. It's a great place to meet people and discover Corfu.

Corfu Backpackers/Pink Palace is a great place to stay in Corfu!! It's family owned and you feel like you are part of the family. They have excellent hospitality. They also have a DELICIOUS breakfast and dinner, so don't forget to sign up for that. You will love it. They offer tons of options for entertainment and fun while on the island. I strongly suggest the Quad Safari... It was one of the highlights of my trip through Europe!