Corfu Backpackers

8.0
Fabulous 320 Total Reviews

• Russia, Couple, 31-40
19th Nov 2016

We are really thankful to meet Magda this time (the owner of the hostel). She was friendly and easy-going and helped us with everything we need. We can recommend this place for all the backpackers who need to have a break with the living outside during the trip. We were able to use all the facilities like laundry, wifi, shower etc. We took a really nice dinner with only 6 euro and always had oranges in our room. Don't miss to walk through the sea-side to the north to find rocks and hidden beach!

13th Nov 2016

Corfu Backpackers is a nice hostel that is connected to the Pink Palace with some excellent views. I went during the off season so it was pretty quiet during my stay, but the lady running it, Magda, went out of her way on multiple occasions to make sure I had everything I needed and enjoyed my stay. Next time I'm in Corfu I will definitely stay here again.

• Slovenia, Couple, 25-30
6th Oct 2016

great place and great people

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Sep 2016

I stayed at The Pink Palace for the weekend. It was a great budget hostel. We were able to book ATVs around the entire island for 30 euros for 2 days. We also had free breakfast, and dinner for 6 euros. The rooms were clean. It was quiet because it was the end of the season but it was nice and peaceful.

23rd Sep 2016
3.7

They were suppose to pick me up from Corfu airport but they were more than an hour late. I had to wait at the airport. They also asked me to deposit my passport which is weired. I did not feel safe at all while my passport away. Dinner was good. Breakfast was good as well. Hostel is 30 minutes away from Corfu town. I suggest not to stay in this hostel.