7.8
Very Good 318 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 318 Total Reviews
Corfu Backpackers Located at Agios Gordios Beach, West coast, Corfu.
Greece
Corfu Corfu 49084 Agios Gordios Beach, West coast
78% 318
39.5494728 19.8487113
    Rooms available

• Russia, Couple, 31-40
19th Nov 2016

We are really thankful to meet Magda this time (the owner of the hostel). She was friendly and easy-going and helped us with everything we need. We can recommend this place for all the backpackers who need to have a break with the living outside during the trip. We were able to use all the facilities like laundry, wifi, shower etc. We took a really nice dinner with only 6 euro and always had oranges in our room. Don't miss to walk through the sea-side to the north to find rocks and hidden beach!

13th Nov 2016

Corfu Backpackers is a nice hostel that is connected to the Pink Palace with some excellent views. I went during the off season so it was pretty quiet during my stay, but the lady running it, Magda, went out of her way on multiple occasions to make sure I had everything I needed and enjoyed my stay. Next time I'm in Corfu I will definitely stay here again.

• Slovenia, Couple, 25-30
6th Oct 2016

great place and great people

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Sep 2016

I stayed at The Pink Palace for the weekend. It was a great budget hostel. We were able to book ATVs around the entire island for 30 euros for 2 days. We also had free breakfast, and dinner for 6 euros. The rooms were clean. It was quiet because it was the end of the season but it was nice and peaceful.

23rd Sep 2016
3.7

They were suppose to pick me up from Corfu airport but they were more than an hour late. I had to wait at the airport. They also asked me to deposit my passport which is weired. I did not feel safe at all while my passport away. Dinner was good. Breakfast was good as well. Hostel is 30 minutes away from Corfu town. I suggest not to stay in this hostel.

• England, Male, 25-30
16th Sep 2016

Best Place we have stayed in Europe so far, near the beach, breath-taking views, very clean sea view rooms, amazing food , friendly staff and they even picked us for free at 11.30 pm. Beautiful old villages to discover just a short walk way where we met friendly locals, , unique hiking trails and definitely would experience another day of kayaking and quad safari. Very relaxed and laid back place not to be missed. We wish we could go back soon again for a longer stay, fantastic beach location.

1st Sep 2016
2.0

This place sucked! First of all - the address is not correct, it should clearly be stated that this is the Pink Palace Hotel - that also serves as the hostel for Corfu backpackers. Facilities wise it's a major dump, looks like they do the bare minimum to barely keep it liveable for guests. The vibe was definitely odd and the Staff was standoff-ish, if you get a private room, they confiscate your passport until you leave. Do NOT stay here - what a waste of money.

• Finland, Male, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016

I would highly recommend this hostel. Only minus comes for free pick up, getting picked up was difficult to arrange and ended up waiting hours. Nothing wrong with the driver he is funny.

20th Aug 2016

Really enjoyed my stay. Magdelana collected me late at night from the ferry and the transfer to the airport was good. Why do people complain about having to pay €5 to get the shuttle bus? It is definitely cheaper than a taxi! The staff were all friendly and they run theme parties most nights. A little out of the ways from Corfu town, but you know this when you book. The food was great, especially the breakfasts and the Greek salads.

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
  • Globetrotter
8th Aug 2016
6.3

I found the staff great, helpful and kind but the hostel itself a disorganised,, dirty and run down place. So many people complained and had things screwed up it was unbelievable! They only provide free transfer to their hostel and for your return you have to pay and rely on their timetable or the local bus which both finish around 9 pm and don't start till morning. No good for flights and ferries. €40 to get to Corfu town from hostel. To many steps and climbing to get anywhere!