Corfu Backpackers Reviews

Agios Gordios Beach, West coast, Corfu, Greece

Stayed here on valentines day with my girlfriend and we could not have asked for a more romantic setting. It was nice and quiet but the sun was shining brightly. It was a relaxing break from travelling in big cities. We had an amazing view from our balcony of Agios Gordios beach and lucked out with a stunning sunset. Great place to stay.

• 14th Feb 2014

I stayed here recently with my boyfriend and we had a lovely time. The owners were great and the staff were very friendly. The room was nice and clean and had a private bathroom. We had a beautiful sea view from the balcony. We did some exploring along the beach and found a really neat shipwreck. Very good value for money in a fantastic location, highly recommended, I'd love to go back.

• 14th Feb 2014

My stay at Corfu Backpacker's was excellent! The location, food, and staff were great. They also offered a whole bunch of activities for me to do, which were very enjoyable. I would definitely come back again because I made so many friends and people I wont ever forget!!!

• 30th Oct 2013