Corfu Backpackers

9.3
Superb 321 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2017

I stayed for a week and only booked because it was cheap. So happy I did because it was well worth the money. You can get breakfast & dinner included which is a hearty meal & delicious! The staff is very welcoming & as helpful as humanly possible. There isn't much security, but that doesn't mean I didn't feel safe. It's in a safe village & I felt I could trust the staff & my roommates. The only real issue was the incline, but being on an island you can't help that. Plenty of excursions as well!

• Russia, Couple, 31-40
19th Nov 2016

We are really thankful to meet Magda this time (the owner of the hostel). She was friendly and easy-going and helped us with everything we need. We can recommend this place for all the backpackers who need to have a break with the living outside during the trip. We were able to use all the facilities like laundry, wifi, shower etc. We took a really nice dinner with only 6 euro and always had oranges in our room. Don't miss to walk through the sea-side to the north to find rocks and hidden beach!

13th Nov 2016

Corfu Backpackers is a nice hostel that is connected to the Pink Palace with some excellent views. I went during the off season so it was pretty quiet during my stay, but the lady running it, Magda, went out of her way on multiple occasions to make sure I had everything I needed and enjoyed my stay. Next time I'm in Corfu I will definitely stay here again.