Corfu Backpackers Reviews

Agios Gordios Beach, West coast, Corfu, Greece

Total lack of service and they tried to rip us off. The shuttle driver was either drunk or high.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Just didnt think i was booking at the Pink Palace!

It's a party hostel ! Located quite close to a good beach, it has a swimming pool, a night club and a cool bar. Staff is friendly, and the do different activities every day from boat parties to toga nights and sports tournaments, of course, always with drinking involved ! I really liked my stay here and would be great to come back ! If you are not in to parties, it's fine, the hostel is quite massive so you can stay there, also have a good time, and won't be bothered by other people.

There is no such thing as corfu backpackers. You are staying at the pink palace, so get ready for a party hostel atmosphere. I had an amazing time anyway. Food is good, beach is gorgeous, and they have many activities that go on daily through the hostel. I wish they would get key cards though, as we only had two keys to share between three people in the room and then you have to leave it at reception for the day. I don't know if they have another reason for this though

We didn't actually stay at Corfu backpackers, we stayed at the pink palace. From what I understand corfu backpackers doesn't exist, it's all the pink palace now.

• 12th Jun 2014

Cool place to stay

The location, facilities (especially the beach-lodge area), and food were very pleasant, but the security was spotty at best. A girl (luckily, not a thief) told the receptionist she was my roommate and was given a key in the middle of the night, and while she took nothing, she caused a disturbance and was generally disrespectful of my space and sleep. I am, however, glad that free safety deposit boxes were available and made use of them.

Great atmosphere but they are doing their best to get your money out of you. Some activities are over priced for what you pay for. Rooms are tiny. In saying that if you are into having a party with lots of drinking it's the place to go.

Corfu Backpackers (a.k.a The Pink Palace) is a party hostel located near one of the sandy beaches in Corfu. They run booze cruises and ATV tours. If you enjoy playing flip-cup and doing tequila shots, it's ideal! The rooms are clean and they also include breakfast (meh) and dinner (actually really good) in the price if your room costs over €20. It's not really set up to allow you to see the island but I may go back if going in a group! p.s. Better for groups of single people!

fantastic place!! super friendly staff, party atmosphere, daily trips, beach bar and free wifi in the lobby/beach bar. we had the included breakfast/supper. breakfast was eggs, toast, yogurt, cereal. supper was huge and delicious!!! they also cater to allergies/vegetarian/etc. our room was clean, large, with a sea view and a patio, but single beds only. so as a couple we had to push two singles together. room wasn't right on the beach but only a 5-10 minute walk away.

Greatest place in Corfu. Very good deals, best activities/ parties with a very helpful and friendly staff. Spent a great week there and might come back in the near future.

This Hostel is owned by the same family that owns the Pink Palace. So I was put in the Pink Palace, but I didn't mind. The hostel was great and the staff were very helpful and friendly. It almost felt like a small resort, with different daily activities you could chose from.

Stayed here on valentines day with my girlfriend and we could not have asked for a more romantic setting. It was nice and quiet but the sun was shining brightly. It was a relaxing break from travelling in big cities. We had an amazing view from our balcony of Agios Gordios beach and lucked out with a stunning sunset. Great place to stay.

• 14th Feb 2014

I stayed here recently with my boyfriend and we had a lovely time. The owners were great and the staff were very friendly. The room was nice and clean and had a private bathroom. We had a beautiful sea view from the balcony. We did some exploring along the beach and found a really neat shipwreck. Very good value for money in a fantastic location, highly recommended, I'd love to go back.

• 14th Feb 2014