7.6
Very Good 620 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 620 Total Reviews
Corinne Hostel Located at Retamim 1/127, , Eilat.
Israel
Eilat Retamim 1/127
76% 620
29.5575929 34.9515008
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

It was a very nice facility. It's a 2 minute walk from the bus station and 10 min from the beach. The room is clean however, I wish they let us put on the bed sheets so we would be guaranteed that they were clean (they did look pretty clean, however). It seemed pretty safe there but they didn't have someone checking bags or making sure no strangers come into the hostile. I think they should be more alert about that.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2016
8.0

Everything was good, staff was very helpful

• Germany, Male, 31-40
1st Apr 2016

Very friendly staff. The 1 bed rooms are small but really nice and everything inside you need. Perfect for relaxing some days at the red sea.

3rd Jan 2016
6.3

My friends and I came to Eilat and this specific hostel for the deal on the Petra tour. The owners confirmed with us multiple times that there would be no additional fees and the visa situation would be fine. We trusted them and then were not able to do the Petra tour due to time issue with getting visas. We decided to do the Cairo tour instead, again told multiple times no additional fees. We went to Egypt and paid several additional fees. Beware. Also, was not a very friendly environment.

28th Dec 2015
4.6

I wanted to try both Arava and Corinne hostel so I booked nights at both of them. Huge mistake. Corinne hostel was such a disappointment. It was freezing in the dorm and they didn't even provide toilet paper. The staff was so unhelpful. I asked the man a basic question and he looked at me irritated and said How should I know. If you're hesitating whether to choose Corinne hostel, my advice is-don't.

• jesse_whittle367
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
17th Nov 2015
4.3

The owner of this hostel is probably the rudest person I've ever met. For this reason alone, I wouldn't stay here.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
17th Nov 2015
6.0

no lockers in rooms, mattress was like cardboard.. location is great though