Corinne Hostel Reviews

Retamim 1/127, Eilat, Israel

A nice little Hippie Hostel, with on and off friendly staff members. location is great, and great value for the money. It is pretty close to the beach, and very close to the bus station. I really recommend this place for budget backpackers. Thanks guys

Nice reception/meeting area. No lockers in the rooms. Rude staff. Wifi doesn't work in the rooms. Bad shower. Average bed. I wouldn't stay there again.

Fantastic place! It has a lot of personality! And the staff are really nice!

I've never been in a hostel where the staff was so unfriendly. The owner is watching television in the common room all day long and if someone does not do as he pleases he gets slightly choleric. This is reflected by the rest of the staff. One example: I'm in the dorm changing, as a guy from the hostel rushes in without any warning. I ask him if he could knock the next time, he replies in na aggressive way, that I have no right to privacy since I am in a dorm. Do not go there!

• 11th Sep 2015

People smoked in the lobby and tp get wifi it was compulsory to be there. Beds were not confortable and room looked untidy

We booked the Hostel for 2 nights. Our room stank very hard and aggressive - of toilet and waste water. In the night we were not able to sleep well because of the loud noise of the air conditionners in front of our window.

Good for one night stay . Very conveniently located close to the bus station.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Bulgaria

Though I saw some mixed reviews about the "decor", I loved it. It was quirky and silly and perfect for a hostel environment. So memorable. The older gentleman who works the front desk was always so nice and welcoming and helped us out several times. I wish we had wifi in our rooms, but the common area wasn't so far away that it was a pain to go there to use the wifi.

• 16th Jul 2015

Hostel is OK, nice staff, cash only. Location nice, right near bus stop. Not so social. Shower is minimal, we had a broken showerhead. General mentality is to leave your room unlocked all the time. A safe is available behind the counter. No breakfast. Limited power availability in the dorms. Wifi is functional. May be problematic with some apple devices. Air conditioning is great :) Towel available for modest fee.

I have never had to deal with worse customer service than I experienced at Corinne hostel. The staff were unbelievably rude. I have been backpacking around the world on and off for over 5 years and this is the worst hostel I have stayed at. In my room the air conditioning was not working and the +35 degree weather kept me up. This owner accused me of being a drunk (I went to bed at 11pm and I don't drink) and would not let me book another night. Do not stay here at all cost.

The air conditioning can be adjusted to a colder temperature if you tell someone at the desk. The problem is that you were loud, not being considerate of others sitting by you, and making up your own rules and expecting the owner to agree. If we were to rate you as a guest, you would get a big zero. Funny enough all of the group that you arrived with were great people