Corinne Hostel Reviews

Retamim 1/127, Eilat, Israel

Great location, helpful staff

No toilet paper in bathroom and it was kind of musky. But great price for Israel!

The wifi doesn't work in the dorm but it worked great sitting on the stairs. It is just a few minutes from the bus station and the price can't be beat.

Good location, very quiet and rather clean hostel. Enough goods for cooking at the kitchen. But no soap and no towels in the bathroom. I would like them to be. Not very cosy but enough to sleep and eat for a couple of days.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Russia

Good for a night

I stayed 3 nights in a private room in this hostel. No complaints, although the matress is a little bit thin. Nice staff, would stay again...

I stayed with my boyfriend in a double room. A/C and television included, which was nice. The staff is just as friendly as they need to be, but not more. There were other people staying there, but we didn't really meet anyone else. The room was lockable, and on the last day, we could store our bags under a lock for a fee, or store them for free (but without the guarantee of security.) Overall, it was a comfortable stay that provided the necessities. A short twenty minute walk from the boardwalk.

It is not really a fun backpackers place but cleanliness and facilities are good.

-: booked a 6 dorm, ended up in an 8 dorm (no refund), not very hospitable or helping with anything, no breakfast (for Israel unusual), bathroom ensuite (good if you're few people, not so awesome if there are 8 since shower and toilet are in the same room), the owner? is very creative so you see interesting decor, but he also paints while working --> fells like you're disturbing him if you want to check-in, aks sth +: cheap, close to central train station, clean, kitchen with basics available

Good little hostel. Would definitely stay again.

It is what it is: cheap place to sleep! 20 minute walk to beach, Internet only works in the lobby! Close to food, bakery and bus station.

fairly basic but did the job for an overnight before heading to petri.

It´s ok to sleep there for a night, but it´s not a really a nice hostel. It has nearly no atmossphere and the satff was quite useless, because he prefered painting a picture instead of helping a guest. No Information about the city. "There is nothing to see" , he said. And as well I was ill and he didn´t want to help me to find a doctor. "Take a cab, it´s cheap." The doctor was 100m down the street. I definitly did not have a nice stay. Better go over to Aqaba, that´s cheaper and has more tosee

I stay at Corinne Hostel every time I go to Eilat! They are supper friendly, helpful, and I love the quirky style. The hostel is supper clean, and comfortable. The staff are helpful and laid back, unlike hotels were you cant check in till a certain time, Corinne Hostel is flexible, and easy going. I feel at home when ever I stay there, and I will stay there again! Supper affordable as well!!!!

• 10th Sep 2014