Corinne Hostel Reviews

Retamim 1/127, Eilat, Israel

The beds were a little hard (about a 3in foam mattress on wood) but other than that everything was great.

• 11th Apr 2014

It was nice and did the job

• 3rd Apr 2014

It's basic hostel. Good shower but slim mattress.

Very friendly and helpful staff, small but nice and clean room, good location in the city center, just next to a delicious bakery. For the price a valuable place I'd recommend to everybody.

Overall everything was ok, I just didn't like that there were no lockers in the bedrooms. You could leave your valuables at the front desk, but still, I didn't like that. Lockers in the room should be standard. The staff was helpful and the location (5 min from Central Bus Station) was perfect. Also, 60 Shekels for one night was a great price.

• 25th Mar 2014

Bed bugs in female dorm! And really unhelpfull staff (except one nice lady).

Good atmosphere. Liked, that there were fridge and showere in the room. Also there was a dust, unfortunately. In general it was perfect! Ps staff is polite.

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Russia

I was pretty much here so I could gain my bearings in my first night in Israel. It was more of a stepping stone for me to cross into Jordan to get to Petra than a destination of choice. That being said, it totally served that purpose well as it is very near the bus station. Staff was helpful in showing me what I could do in my one day in Eilat. If I were taking my same route again, I would totally stay here again. :)

This hostel was absolutely pathetic. the staff are completely rude and unhelpful. The staff did not care when i had a problem to sort out and have anger issues WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL TOO ANYONE!!!!!

I only stayed there for one night and I had a pleasant stay. Everything from the welcoming at the reception, to hanging out at the facility, to the cleanliness and comfort in my bedroom, was good. It is also very conveniently located.

Very nice hostel close to the bus station. The shared room was underground with no windows, but there was air condition so it was ok.

Just not a very nice place at all, the owner came on to me and just made me feel very uncomfortable. Not at all a place where you'd meet other travelers, probably best for groups who just need a place to stay and nothing more.

volatile owner

Good place to simply stay the night. The no alcohol policy and overall rules doesn't lend to a very social atmosphere, but it is a good hostel for a very good prize to just stay the night and go out to the city.

Nothing special, average hostel, the owner is quite cheerfull and all in the hostel is made by him.

I found one of the staff members to be incredibly rude: refusing to help me find the address of a hotel a friend was staying at because he was 'working' when I could see that he was just reading the news on the computer. Similarly heard/saw him being rude to other guests. Another staff member was fine though. Beds are also incredibly uncomfortable (thin mattresses) and a little short (I'm 187cm and couldn't fit).

It isn't fair to comment on a staff member who was so helpful to you during your visit. He has been told to not let anyone use our desk computer because it is used for our business. It is very rare that someone will even ask. There are many places to go for computer use.I know that the mattresses are thin, and we have ordered new ones, hopefully to be in our dorms in 2 weeks.

It was nice

• 6th Jan 2014

pretty basic hostel without breakfast but there is a kitchen (has almost everything you need for cooking) and the location was good - pretty close from the bus station.

Room and facilities were great, staff was helpful but quite grumpy and somewhat impolite

Check out at 10:00 am and cleaning up of the dorm too early. One hour later would be nice.