Corinne Hostel Reviews

Retamim 1/127, Eilat, Israel

I stayed with my boyfriend in a double room. A/C and television included, which was nice. The staff is just as friendly as they need to be, but not more. There were other people staying there, but we didn't really meet anyone else. The room was lockable, and on the last day, we could store our bags under a lock for a fee, or store them for free (but without the guarantee of security.) Overall, it was a comfortable stay that provided the necessities. A short twenty minute walk from the boardwalk.

It is not really a fun backpackers place but cleanliness and facilities are good.

-: booked a 6 dorm, ended up in an 8 dorm (no refund), not very hospitable or helping with anything, no breakfast (for Israel unusual), bathroom ensuite (good if you're few people, not so awesome if there are 8 since shower and toilet are in the same room), the owner? is very creative so you see interesting decor, but he also paints while working --> fells like you're disturbing him if you want to check-in, aks sth +: cheap, close to central train station, clean, kitchen with basics available

Good little hostel. Would definitely stay again.

It is what it is: cheap place to sleep! 20 minute walk to beach, Internet only works in the lobby! Close to food, bakery and bus station.

It´s ok to sleep there for a night, but it´s not a really a nice hostel. It has nearly no atmossphere and the satff was quite useless, because he prefered painting a picture instead of helping a guest. No Information about the city. "There is nothing to see" , he said. And as well I was ill and he didn´t want to help me to find a doctor. "Take a cab, it´s cheap." The doctor was 100m down the street. I definitly did not have a nice stay. Better go over to Aqaba, that´s cheaper and has more tosee

I stay at Corinne Hostel every time I go to Eilat! They are supper friendly, helpful, and I love the quirky style. The hostel is supper clean, and comfortable. The staff are helpful and laid back, unlike hotels were you cant check in till a certain time, Corinne Hostel is flexible, and easy going. I feel at home when ever I stay there, and I will stay there again! Supper affordable as well!!!!

• 10th Sep 2014

The art their is beautiful and the Kitchen is very good

This is perfect for an easy going traveler There is only one key per room and has to be left with the front desk if nobody is in the room. There aren't personal lockers which sucks but they do have a safe if you need to store your passport of any valuables. The staff was friendly and made some good company for watching the world cup. The place is very clean and each room has its own air conditioner which is totally awesome when the temps are above 100. I'd definitely stay here again. Great locat

Hostel located close to the city center and beach. Staff really friendly and helpful. Only disadvantages that you can't contact the hostel through mail and that you can't sit in the lobby longer than midnight.

good location (very near from the bus station), no breakfast and no wifi in the room.

Very nice hostel in the heart of the Eilat City Center, closeby the bus station. Stuff very helpful and competent. Only the beach is a 15 minutes walk away along the airport of Eilat.

Good location - very close to the central bus station. Strange atmosphere - nothing much happening at the hostel so made it very hard to meet people. The rooms had air con and the beds were pretty comfortable and the bathrooms were kept pretty clean.

I've staid at Corinne before and couldn't wait to go back. It's got everything you need (including genuinely wacky decor): great location, friendly staff, budget-friendly. There's a kitchen, internet, rooms have air conditioning, tv, and clean showers and toilets. Best of all, it's not a wild party place, so you can actually get a good night's sleep as well.

Safe, clean, good location. Will come back

good location and reasonable price!

The Hostel is right near the bus station, and not a far walk from a lot of the tourist center, but in the Eilat heat a not far walk can feel like forever. The lobby area had awesome board game tables but it was a little stuffy and the no alcohol rule kinda sucked. The rooms were decent hostel rooms, 3 bunk beds and shelves, and a small bathroom with a shower that got water all over the bathroom floor. They do have luggage storage and we were able to leave luggage there while we went to Petra.

Pleasantly surprised! Wanted rock-bottom price and I've stayed in some dumps in past. I had very low expectations, but this hostel exceeded them. Desk staff spoke English and upgraded us to a "family" room when they saw that I was there with my 2 kids, so I had a nice-sized bed; the kids shared a bunk. Bathroom was bare bones but all to ourselves. Air conditioning was pleasant and worked fine, though not overly cold. Away from the fancy hotels, but close to bus station, which was handy.

Artistic atmosphere for a real plaisant trip. Little bungalow are really nice. The place to be.

Tbe fair, we were expecting something like this anyway given the rest of the comments here - t his hostel is notihing special, reltaviely clean given what we are working with. Staff definitely could be happier! The location was fine for us as we were just resting our head after a bus trip down from Jerusalem