Corinne Hostel Reviews

Retamim 1/127, Eilat, Israel

no lockers in rooms, mattress was like cardboard.. location is great though

A nice little Hippie Hostel, with on and off friendly staff members. location is great, and great value for the money. It is pretty close to the beach, and very close to the bus station. I really recommend this place for budget backpackers. Thanks guys

Nice reception/meeting area. No lockers in the rooms. Rude staff. Wifi doesn't work in the rooms. Bad shower. Average bed. I wouldn't stay there again.

Fantastic place! It has a lot of personality! And the staff are really nice!

I've never been in a hostel where the staff was so unfriendly. The owner is watching television in the common room all day long and if someone does not do as he pleases he gets slightly choleric. This is reflected by the rest of the staff. One example: I'm in the dorm changing, as a guy from the hostel rushes in without any warning. I ask him if he could knock the next time, he replies in na aggressive way, that I have no right to privacy since I am in a dorm. Do not go there!

• 11th Sep 2015

People smoked in the lobby and tp get wifi it was compulsory to be there. Beds were not confortable and room looked untidy

We booked the Hostel for 2 nights. Our room stank very hard and aggressive - of toilet and waste water. In the night we were not able to sleep well because of the loud noise of the air conditionners in front of our window.

Good for one night stay . Very conveniently located close to the bus station.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Bulgaria

Though I saw some mixed reviews about the "decor", I loved it. It was quirky and silly and perfect for a hostel environment. So memorable. The older gentleman who works the front desk was always so nice and welcoming and helped us out several times. I wish we had wifi in our rooms, but the common area wasn't so far away that it was a pain to go there to use the wifi.

• 16th Jul 2015