Corinne Hostel Reviews

Retamim 1/127, Eilat, Israel

My friends and I came to Eilat and this specific hostel for the deal on the Petra tour. The owners confirmed with us multiple times that there would be no additional fees and the visa situation would be fine. We trusted them and then were not able to do the Petra tour due to time issue with getting visas. We decided to do the Cairo tour instead, again told multiple times no additional fees. We went to Egypt and paid several additional fees. Beware. Also, was not a very friendly environment.

I wanted to try both Arava and Corinne hostel so I booked nights at both of them. Huge mistake. Corinne hostel was such a disappointment. It was freezing in the dorm and they didn't even provide toilet paper. The staff was so unhelpful. I asked the man a basic question and he looked at me irritated and said How should I know. If you're hesitating whether to choose Corinne hostel, my advice is-don't.

The owner of this hostel is probably the rudest person I've ever met. For this reason alone, I wouldn't stay here.

no lockers in rooms, mattress was like cardboard.. location is great though

the staff was not really friendly .. weird atmosphere.. price is ok, location also ok, the rooms are clean. It wasnt really a place to meet a lot of people when I was there but I guess thats partly bc most people dont go to Eilat when they travel Israel..

A nice little Hippie Hostel, with on and off friendly staff members. location is great, and great value for the money. It is pretty close to the beach, and very close to the bus station. I really recommend this place for budget backpackers. Thanks guys

Nice reception/meeting area. No lockers in the rooms. Rude staff. Wifi doesn't work in the rooms. Bad shower. Average bed. I wouldn't stay there again.

Fantastic place! It has a lot of personality! And the staff are really nice!

I've never been in a hostel where the staff was so unfriendly. The owner is watching television in the common room all day long and if someone does not do as he pleases he gets slightly choleric. This is reflected by the rest of the staff. One example: I'm in the dorm changing, as a guy from the hostel rushes in without any warning. I ask him if he could knock the next time, he replies in na aggressive way, that I have no right to privacy since I am in a dorm. Do not go there!

• 11th Sep 2015

People smoked in the lobby and tp get wifi it was compulsory to be there. Beds were not confortable and room looked untidy

We booked the Hostel for 2 nights. Our room stank very hard and aggressive - of toilet and waste water. In the night we were not able to sleep well because of the loud noise of the air conditionners in front of our window.

Good for one night stay . Very conveniently located close to the bus station.

• 12th Aug 2015