Corinne Hostel Reviews

Retamim 1/127, Eilat, Israel

Good atmosphere. Liked, that there were fridge and showere in the room. Also there was a dust, unfortunately. In general it was perfect! Ps staff is polite.

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Russia

I was pretty much here so I could gain my bearings in my first night in Israel. It was more of a stepping stone for me to cross into Jordan to get to Petra than a destination of choice. That being said, it totally served that purpose well as it is very near the bus station. Staff was helpful in showing me what I could do in my one day in Eilat. If I were taking my same route again, I would totally stay here again. :)

The owner of this hostel is interesting guy. There are a lot of his art crafts all around his hostel.

This hostel was absolutely pathetic. the staff are completely rude and unhelpful. The staff did not care when i had a problem to sort out and have anger issues WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL TOO ANYONE!!!!!

I only stayed there for one night and I had a pleasant stay. Everything from the welcoming at the reception, to hanging out at the facility, to the cleanliness and comfort in my bedroom, was good. It is also very conveniently located.

Very nice hostel close to the bus station. The shared room was underground with no windows, but there was air condition so it was ok.

1 2 Next » last »