Corinne Hostel Reviews

Retamim 1/127, Eilat, Israel

Corinne hostel was amazing! My friend and I had a great stay here. The staff was friendly and helpful with any needs we had. The rooms were clean. The shower was also about the best shower I've had in Israel. Plenty of HOT water and great water pressure.

• 29th Nov 2013

Rude staff, only 1 key per room. No lockers or anything in the room. The common area is closed at 10pm which isn't very conducive for a social atmosphere, not to mention alcohol is not allowed in the area so we were forced to stand out the front drinking. This hostel was cheap and simply a means to an end while having a short stay in Elat.

it's a good hostel. the only downside is that they make you pay for luggage storage and the rooms don't have wifi, so you would have to go into the common area to get it. there's a/c in the rooms, but we didn't need it (we were there in november)

• 26th Nov 2013

Very nice place with great staff. The atmosphere of the hotel is amazing. The owner is very kind. Hostel is very clean. There is a little kitchen where U can make a tea, coffee ( for free), meal.Location is great.

Fantastic place to stay!!!!!

The biggest downsides was that the kitchen and the common area were only opne from 8am to midnight, and that there were no lockers in the dorm room itself. That would go a long way towards improving security.

Run by a rude, bad tempered man who is useless for local info. He keeps loud Hebrew-language TV on most of the time for his own benefit and there is no-where else comfortable for reading or talking. When it was only him and me there, I politely asked if he could turn it down a bit (not off) and he started ranting about not being able to please every hostel guest. After I asked a couple of questions about what other guests thought, he started getting abusive and said I could go to another hostel!

• 1st Nov 2013