Corner Hostel Malta Reviews

6, St. Margaret Street, Sliema, Malta

good and clean calm place. worth it

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • South Korea

The mould formation in the bathroom was beyond everything I saw before in my life and the complete video surveillance might increase security but not the atmosphere.

perfect place,clean room and bathroom, with decent kitchen and living room, and also good location(internet can be improved more)

Fantastic stay, really enjoyed my time in this hostel, very much a family atmosphere with very helpful staff!

• 27th Nov 2014

i stayed only one night, but my impression is that this hostel is in every regard better than what one would usualy expext. good athmosphere amongst the guests and the staff was very nice and helpful.

I'm so happy with my choice to stay at Corner Hostel! It is a superb value for the very reasonable cost. I stayed in a 4-Bed Female Dorm, and the facilities were adequate. However, the staff made it great. They were always there to help, whether it was an issue with your room or advice on where to eat. Our first night there, the shower began to leak all over the bathroom floor, but the staff helped us clean it up and had someone out to look at it the very next day. That is great service!

• 31st Oct 2014

A good place to stay on a budget in Malta. Be aware that proper towels and hair dryers are available and are charged extra. It's worth it though.

I enjoyed my stay in Corner Malta Hostel, which was a clean, friendly place with a great location. The bathroom facilities could use a small update, but aside from that it was really nice, I recommend it.

Staff. Temporary employee, Kashi, refused to allow me to use the hostel's own computer because she said I would interfere with the hostels own software! Atmosphere. All bathrooms were locked by maintenance personnel so that they could not be used except by separate keys available by tenants of that floor. Cleanliness. Dirty bathmats not changed. Value for money. Owner, James, charged each of the four of us in one delivery vehicle 19 euos, an overlchare of 14 euros each.

The hostel was really nice, with great, helpful staff and a nice common kitchen. The location was also great - close enough to the main street of Sliema, far enough not to be annoyed by the traffic. It would be nice if the reception was open 24/7, which would make a backpackers life easier. Some of the facilities were a little worn-out and it was hard to take a shower without spilling water all over the bathroom. Aside from that - really nice :)