Corner Hostel Malta

• mikaylafurlan
  • USA, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2017
7.4

When I first got there I found a bug on my bed and dried blood on the comforter blanket for the bed. Wifi only works downstairs. The kitchen was very nice as well as the bathrooms and the stafff was amazing as well. Definitely need to step up their game on cleanliness though.

26th Mar 2017
7.7

Nice clean hostel, with nice stuff and furniture, close to the sea and not too far from the centre of Sliema (for Valetta you need to take a bus, or walk 15 mins for the ferry across to Valetta). There is not too much Social stuff going on, maybe it was just not the weekend and off season. Reception not open 24h however you'd get a message with instructions how to get your key if you arrive late evening. If the price was lower I would come again (there's nothing special to charge more for it)

• Canada, Male, 25-30
26th Mar 2017
6.0

The wifi didn't work in the room. Towel wasn't provided. There was only two outlets for our whole room. So charging your phone was a battle. The staff is nice and helpful. Would go with a different hostel though if I went back.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
24th Mar 2017

My friend and I had the best stay here! We loved the location and the friendliness of the the staff. Our last morning, our prepaid transfer that we had booked through the airline decided NOT to show up. In a panic, I called James and he arranged transport that got us to the airport just in time. I'm so thankful that he did that for us, even at 7:30AM! I will definitely stay here again if I get the chance to return to Malta.

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

Absolutely wonderful place to stay. Great location next to the water, very accessible, near a bus stop. The staff is incredible, they managed to get us to the airport and narrowly catch our flight home when our shuttle bus did not come. Would not have made it otherwise! The shower could look a bit better and trap the water in more, but hardly a complaint!

• Spain, All Male Group, 25-30
15th Mar 2017

The employees at the hostel are very attentive (papers, blankets and towels) i also educated. The atmosphere with other travellers is also very good. The location is perfect, near the coast, the hostel is near the bus stop and it is located a quiet street for rest. Rooms and common areas are very clean. The downside (not important): The bunk bed (above) to move a little and the shower dripped some water on the floor.

8th Mar 2017
7.7

Comfortable stay, cheery staff. I liked traveling to and fro from Sliema, gave me a chance to see the old and modern Malta. The bathroom was ensuite in room 6, which was convenient.But I had a couple of serious slips because of the way shower-water has to accumulate in the shower area and has to be mopped by two towels. Maybe think of an alternative? Cheers.

4th Mar 2017
7.7

The Hostel is in good location in Sliema,a short walk from the ferry boat to Valletta and a 25 minute walk from Paceville.The room was clean and it had a good view.That being said,there is no staff present from 2100 until next morning at around 0930.The wi-fi signal is extremely weak and only available in the common room and finally the bathroom key had much trouble getting into the lock.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
4th Mar 2017
4.9

내가 다녀본 호스텔 중 가장 별로였다. 위치는 버스정류장과 멀지 않아 나쁘지 않았다. 하지만 좁은 샤워 공간에 무용지물인 샤워커튼 고장난 샤워기...추운 방...잡기 어려운 와이파이 제대로 된 걸 찾기 힘든 식기. 드라이기도 매번 리셉션에서 빌려야 하고 영문모를 물소리에 잠들기가 여간 어려운 게 아니었다. 게다가 스텝은 정보에 취약. 가격이 장점이긴 하나 이 가격에도 좋은 호스텔 많다. 내 방이 최고인걸 깨닿게 해준 호스텔.

• katvangerpen
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Feb 2017
5.7

We arrived here at our expected time, but the door was locked, lights were off, and no one was at the front desk. A sign read, "In an emergency, phone this number." But we were two Americans without data coverage in Malta, and unable to phone. After 30 minutes, I pulled out my emergency work phone to call the number. Once someone finally came, we received no apology. There was no soap in our bathroom. Renting towels cost an outrageous 4 euros. And staff weren't ever around. Unimpressed.