8.7
Fabulous 376 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 376 Total Reviews
Corner Hostel Malta Located at 6, St. Margaret Street, , Sliema.
Malta
Sliema SLM1979 6, St. Margaret Street
87% 376
35.9147568 14.4996356
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2016
4.0

Terrible facilities - toilet did not flush, no water pressure in shower and no hot water. When I asked for it to be fixed, it was only fixed for a few hours before water pressure was lost and hot water gone again. Owner was very rude when problems arose, I would not recommend this hostel

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
31st Jul 2016
8.0

Good hostel. Very helpful and friendly staff. Downside is that the wifi does not work in the rooms, only common areas. I arranged the transfer they offered for 19 euros as I had to leave 5am to the airport. Driver was 25 minutes late. I called the emergency number of the owner, James (reception doesnt work 24h!) At 5:15am and he promptly picked up and had everything sorted out - fast and helpful. I'd recommend the place!

• Finland, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2016
7.4

We came in the middle of the night because of our flight. The hostel offered us a ride (for 19€) to there witch we gladly accepted because we were tired after the flight. Went straight to bed. Room was nice mixed dorm. Hot without AC but nice for one night. Left in the morning at check out time. At there the staff seemed nice. OK hostel.

28th Jul 2016

Great value for money. Would recommend and go back. Only downside is that the wifi is only available in the common sections (kitchen and chill area).

• England, Female, 31-40
23rd Jul 2016
8.0

Great location, friendly staff, clean rooms.

• Poland, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

Very good location, nice rooms, good cleanliness. Nice staff. The reception is not 24h and therefore is the security not very good.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016
7.7

Perfect location and staff!

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

Everything was great, except that they only have english outlets in the rooms and they charge you for the adaptors and in one of the rooms the fan was very bad and it was really hot. For everything else it was a wonderful hostel.

5th Jul 2016
7.7

An average hostel. First I was put into a room that the wifi did not work and the fan (there is no air con) made no difference, and because it was summer I couldn't sleep at all. They changed me to another room because a big group was coming and they wanted to put everyone in the same one and it got better. The wifi worked sometimes and fan was stronger, which makes me wonder it's a matter of luck which room you end up in. The showers are a bit messy as well. Not sure I would return.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016
7.4

Hostel is rather in a good location. Staff was great and could inform u about the hostel rules in a very friendly way. One down was that one of them didn't know how to give information how to get to one place we wanted to visit. My biggest problem was that the wifi connection does not work on the rooms. We have to go down to the common area to get it. That's kinda annoying. And in my case, there was mole in the bathroom. I am asmatic and that is not so good. But it's rather average in good way.