Corner Hostel Malta Reviews

6, St. Margaret Street, Sliema, Malta

A great hostel with everything you need. Amazing staff who seemed to bend over backwards so effortlessly to accommodate my late flight. The only slight negative and is perhaps specific to me was that car parking is tricky. I did manage to eventually find a space. That said, the busses are apparently really modern and you are very close to a buss stop on the main coastal road. Great trip made all the more pleasant by staying n such a perfect hostel which s great value for money.

• 19th Jun 2015

Great hostel

Solid hostel. Was a bit quiet when I was there, not much of a group atmosphere and they close the terrace early. Other then that it's a really nice place.

• 12th Jun 2015

Good location (Sliema), quiet place but near cafe's and restaurants. James, the Manager, provided me useful information, and helped in renting a car.

Really friendly and helpful staff and a great location. The kitchen is really nice as well. If I'm back in Malta, I'll definitely go back here.

The place is ok. I guess compared to the cost of living in Malta it's a little expensive, but you won't miss anything you're looking for in a hostel. Staff is good and friendly, everything's decently cleaned and its location's pretty good.

I just reviewed this hostel but I decided to extend my visit to malta a few more days and stay longer in this Great hostel. awesome atmosphere

top 5 of the hostels I've been to in my travels. Awesome staff, super friendly y useful. Nice facilities, evething clean. great location, near to restaurants, shops, supermarket, bus station. No wifi in the rooms just in the common area and kitchen but it was that bad, it makes the opportunitty to get to know others travelers in those areas. I had a great time in malta...

My room was very clean and well kept. They keys for lockers which is nice. Wifi hardly works and is only available in the main lobby. Staff were almost all interns from France so when asked a question they had no idea. Overall, just an average stay.

The hostel is very nice, but the internet is horrible it doesn't work in the rooms and in the living room is still bad. The shower in bathroom number 6 wet all the floor, could be good if they fix it. Anyway I enjoyed mystay there.

Good place to stay with nice common kitchen. Was a bit hard to find because there is no sign on the outside with the name. First time i stayed there we had a double room which was nice. Second time we got a twin room which to my surprise had a bunk bed which was terrible because it made a lot of noise with every move you made (it's a pity they didn't simply fix it to the wall).

Nothing bad to say. Great staff, great beds, great showers, extremely clean. They help me to call a tqxi and the hostel is near the bus stop. And it is cheapp!!!! No regreats! I'll come back!

Great hostel, keys to front door, your room and personal locker, friendly environment. Wifi in the common areas.

I have nothing to complaint.

The location is great and the hostel has almost everything to be pretty nice. However, a few things could get better, such as the fact that they charge you for almost every facility they offer (hair dryer, plugs adaptor) and the wifi does not work on the rooms. I guess it would be more welcomong if you dont have to pay for every basic thing you need.

James was super friendly and had the interests of the travellers in mind. Gave great advise on what to do considering the duration we were there for.

Friendly staff. Maybe 4€ for a towel is a bit too much. But in general the stay was really good

The hostel was excellent in terms of location, security and value - the staff were particularly good, friendly and willing to offer help and advice. I found the hostel quite quiet - would have been nice to have a little more atmosphere. Overall though excellent :)

Despite the small bathroom that got soaked, the hostel was quite good.

Very pleasant stay at Corner Hostel, great room, kitchen and common area, excellent location in Sliema. I also appreciate getting a locker and key with the booking. Wish that the WiFi was available on all levels, not just the first floor.