Corner Hostel Malta Reviews

6, St. Margaret Street, Sliema, Malta

Corner hostel was one of the best hostels ive stayed in. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the hostel was always clean and tidy and well secured at all times. I would highly recommend staying here and would stay here again my self.

Great hostel ,attractively presented. Good kitchen facilities, near bus route Staff were exceedingly helpful and friendly. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• 4th Mar 2014

Great hostel, friendly staff. Stayed in a 4 bed female dorm with en suite bathroom. Spacious room. Big lockers and very convenient sockets next to bed with bed light. Literally a few minutes walk to the bus stop. Close to seafront. Only downside is there is no staff at reception 24 hours, but they did leave a number for emergency contact. Great stay overall.

Loved this hostel. Cleanest facilities and beds, lovely staff and wonderful environment. I'd recommend it to anyone!

Very nice staff :)

Good hostel. I was happy with it in all aspects. Would stay in it again.

This place was fantastic - perfect location, right between Sliema and St Julian - and an absolute bargain. This place could easily be a hotel rather than a hostel

It's really great! We were there only two days, but the atmosphere is very nice, great kitchen and location is awsome (I love this buildings in Sliema with colourful window and "balcony")....I heartily recommend!!

Great location.

Stayed there one night. Was easy to find, close to bus stations and pubs! Easy walk to Valletta ferry or bus terminal. Was clean, quiet, good wifi though doesn't work in the rooms, only in common area. Reception was very friendly and helpful with directions and info. Would stay again!

This is a really great comfortable nice-organised plase for living. I recommend it everyone.

• 20th Oct 2013