Corner Hostel Reviews

Driesener Strasse 17, 10439, Berlin, Germany

Very helpful and nice staffs, friendly environment and fun. I will definitely recommended anyone to stay at this hostel.

DO NOT STAY HERE. I found the staff at this hostel to be quite rude, also it felt like we were unwanted guest in their house. The bathroom was terrible, there wasn't enough bathrooms per people so you constantly had to wait just to pee. The shower was very old and didn't work properly, the toilet was so high up the when I sat on it my feet didn't reach the floor (an issue I have never come across before as an adult.) very disappointed and would not recommend this place to anyone. Worst hostel

Sorry, it's a pity that we can't make review about guest..... Just for info: the toilet is for handicap people.....and in the next corridor are other "normal high" toilets:)

Expect a family atmosphere, definitely not a party hostel. The owner is nice and helpful. The fact that there is only one key for every room was slightly confusing, especially since there wasn't always someone present at the reception to accept or give you the key.

Everything was very simplistic, only onwe key for the room shared by all, a dog hanging around in the common room, i was unable to determine whether the staff'd rather speak english or german, no towel, extra pay for linen, dark hallway and a boring neughborhood; had to walk half an hour to get to the better part of Prenzlauer Berg. Nevertheless, ok for a quick night of sleep.

• 26th Aug 2015

Nice hostel with full kitchen and huge common room. Good wifi. Owners very helpful and friendly. I think the location is perfect. Berlin has plenty of transportation. It's only an 5 minute walk to Bornholmer Str. S-bahn stop, Schönhauser Allée S-bahn is about 10 minutes. Alexanderplatz is a good 30 minute walk, but Prinzlauer berg is a great place to walk through. Recommendation: Individual keys needed for each guest. Impossible to know where the common key is or who really stays in my room.

dingy dark hostel, kitchen is unclean and there are no locks on the doors. came home from a day out at 11ish to find someone asleep in my bed because the receptionist messed up the beds. had to get moved to a different room where the wifi didnt work. really poor hostel. at least it was cheap.

It's kind of far from the city centre but has trams and train near. The receptionist that checked us in kept complaining about EVERYTHING from her work to guests to how hot it was outside and had bad manners. Kitchen is good and well equipped though. The rest is as in any average hostel, not that bad after all.

Great hostel - its a family run business so it's very homely. I have issues with the shower - the curtain doesnt close properly because of strong water coming out of the tap - which defeats the purpose of the curtain really. I thought it's bit cheeky of charge 3 euros for bedsheets.

It was a good stay, a little less than we were use to in our other hostels, but the ambiance was wonderful. The man working at night was very cranky all the time but the lady who worked during the day was very nice.

I was actually really surprised that this hostel was as good as it was. The staff were great,the wifi worked decently and the kitchen was organised, clean and had everything anyone could desire while travelling. The only negative aspect for me was the dog that was there. I love dogs. I just feel a hostel isn't the place for one. Some people do have allergies. They also don't sell water or snacks. If these 2 very small things don't bother you and you want a cheap clean hostel, this one is great!

Really lovely atmosphere and the owner/ staff were great

Nice hostel, directions were really poor and it was really hard to find but staff were friendly and helpful. You can't take the room key out with you which is a bit annoying

Absolutely no atmosphere in the hostel. Not a party hostel at all. Basically paying for a bed. that is all. The showers are pretty annoying as they are the ones you have to keep pressing to keep the water running.

Good common area and kitchen for meeting people. Small showers and the wifi only works in the common room.

I really enjoyed my stay in Corner hostel in Berlin. Staff was really friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if I ever come back to Berlin. Greetings from Finland!

Nice, cozy place on a quiet corner not too far out in Prenzlauer Berg. For such a cheap price, they could have gotten away with a lot less, but there's a huge lounge with games and a guitar, fast wifi, free coffee, and both the rooms and bathrooms are comfortable and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!

Great place to get some sleep, if that's what you want to do. I think it's a bit far from the centre and the main party areas. Clean and friendly staff, decent value for money.

The place is nice but you don't get the keys to your room or the hostel. And most if the staff is really friendly but the guy is somewhat rude.

Nice atmosphere here , Kitchen is fully-equipped but sometimes there are flys

My baggage was lost by the airport and they were SO helpful getting it back. They went above and beyond and it was incredible. Thank you so much!