Corner Hostel Reviews

Swidnicka Street 13, Wroclaw, Poland

Brilliant location, being next to the main sights in Wroclaw, KFC next door was handy, which is perfect if you're really feeing lazy. Hostel was also very clean. 4 different computers to use also which was great

• 23rd Jan 2016

The staff didn't tell anyhing about the hostel (where I can find bathrooms, if there is an option to buy breakfast etc.)just give me a key and that's it . While I was there two guys fight with eachother and nobody remove them from the hostel. People were making a party in their room and nobody tell them to go to the kitchen or tvroom (there were families with children!). My room, with 10 beds was really poor, I got an old blanket to cover me while I sleep (bleh). Generally I do not recommend it!

Very nice and basic. We were only looking for a place to get some feel hours of sleep. The staff is great. The girl Agata is very very helpfull.

It was a great location; the Christmas Market was pretty much right beside us. The only problem was that the first night someone stole my friend's jacket. Other than that, it was pretty quiet (not really a popular time to be in Wroclaw, I guess) and the staff were really chilled out and nice. They didn't really give you much advice on where to go, what to do, etc though. I had to ask for maps myself. I'd stay again, though! I would just make sure to bring locks.

Nice hostel for a couple of nights

Loved the night big bunk beds!

I had a good time here apart from one point... After my first of 2 nights, the cleaning staff had (I'm assuming, here) thought that I had left for whatever reason, despite some clothes and belongings on and around the bed. Coming back that next night, I noticed that my bed was now all made up, unlike all the others staying that night again. All of my clothes were gone, too. (Sure, nothing very expensive, but it's absolutely annoying!) Desk staff checked laundry, but nothing. Lock your stuff!!

Nice bedrooms and beds, they are clean as well as the bathroom, the staff could be friendly, good kitchen with a lot of stuff for you to cook. They should watch for the security, someone was sleeping in the corridor we told the reception about it and they did nothing, then the guy tried to enter our room when we opened the door, the guy told us that he had lost his keys, but he was clearly not "clean" from substances so we just put him outside, again the hostel did nothing.

Good location, great staff.

Great Hostel. Large rooms, comfortable beds, located right in the heart of Wroclaw.

Rooms are big with lockers. But you need to brung your padlock. Location id good. It's near train station and market dquare. But roads are under construction. It's a bit noisy when windows are not closed.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Hong Kong

Nice hostel and good location. Really good value for money. Free breakfast would have been nice.

A very well located hostel, next to Wroclaw's old part and main square, even though is to about 20 to 25 minutes from the train station. It is clean, the room where slept in was big and had lockers. The hostel has a well equipped kitchen and laundry service, as well as free wifi and some computers that can be used. Good value for money.

Unfortunately, despite having booked a room in January and arriving at 11am I was given a room which had the bathroom locked due to a problem with the shower? There was a very bad smell (sewage?) in the room which the staff member claimed was due to the windows being closed. When I asked for the bathroom to be unlocked so that we could use the toilet, sink and mirror we were refused. The manager was not available and the staff member claimed that she did not have a key to unlock the bathroom