Corner Hostel Reviews

Swidnicka Street 13, Wroclaw, Poland

Rooms are big with lockers. But you need to brung your padlock. Location id good. It's near train station and market dquare. But roads are under construction. It's a bit noisy when windows are not closed.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Hong Kong

Nice hostel and good location. Really good value for money. Free breakfast would have been nice.

A very well located hostel, next to Wroclaw's old part and main square, even though is to about 20 to 25 minutes from the train station. It is clean, the room where slept in was big and had lockers. The hostel has a well equipped kitchen and laundry service, as well as free wifi and some computers that can be used. Good value for money.

Unfortunately, despite having booked a room in January and arriving at 11am I was given a room which had the bathroom locked due to a problem with the shower? There was a very bad smell (sewage?) in the room which the staff member claimed was due to the windows being closed. When I asked for the bathroom to be unlocked so that we could use the toilet, sink and mirror we were refused. The manager was not available and the staff member claimed that she did not have a key to unlock the bathroom

It was so hot & so noisy. I would have appreciated something about the night construction before booking. Also a fan or some kind of cooling mechanism. Impossible to sleep.

Impossible sleep there on summer, corner to a road always with trafic, too hot in the rooms. Rude staff too.

Very good hostel in an awesome location. Big rooms, good facilities, clean and friendly.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Satisfied with this place. The only thing was the air con in my room didn't work and it was quite hot in summer

close to city center, and about 10min walk from train station. nice common areas. felt unsecure,both doors from stair case and into dorm room were uncloseable (forget about locking!). some lockers were broken.

The hostel is in the perfect location and super easy to find. Room was spacious for a hostel and the beds alike. I did not like having to use the stairs and our bathroom door did not lock or even shut. Overall ok experience!

I liked the hostel and it was very central however with rooms being mixed I'm not sure I would have felt safe if I had been without my friend as a female.

• 27th Jul 2015

Not the best place we've stayed but not the worst. Did a job as a place to stay for the night but didn't have much of an atmosphere. Suited us as we didn't intend to spend much time at the hostel anyway.

This was the best hostel we stayed in by far. They have a cool common room with a tv and a soccer table and some couches to lounge, a good kitchen and dining area, and the pop art style on the walls is really cool. Makes everything feel really urban. Location also is perfect, you stay (almost in the middle) of the city-centre. Our bunk beds were good and had a modern look and we had our own bathroom in the 4-person room which was nice. I dare to say this is the best hostel we went to on our trip

Great location (2-3 minutes to the Main Square), great, friendly and helpfull Staff and big kitchen. Only thing that I didn't like it was that they should clean more often (there's a lot of people at the floor and cleaning once a day is not enough). I recomend this Hostel becouse I had a really good time there :)

Overall OK. Missing air conditioning, very very hot inside. And the bathrooms look like after party,manu parts destroyed.

The hostel was in a great location! Super close to city center! The hostel itself wasn't anything too special, it was super hot in the rooms, not very good ventilation with windows/fans. There was nice kitchen facilities, as well as a social area, although every time I was there no one else was! The are only 2 bathrooms pure floor, so it made showering/ brushing teeth a bit hard during certain times, but just had to plan accordingly!

A nice hostel in a good part of the city. Nothing spectacular, but no disappointments either. I'd be happy to recommend it to others.

The hostel is in a excellent location but it looks kinda decadent. You can see it was a pretty good hostel some time ago but now it seems a little bit forgotten by the administration: broken toilets, broken showers, broken lockers... It would be OK if they were broken and repaired, but it looked like they had been broken for long. The atmosphere is kinda impersonal as well, the staff a bit cold. The worst part were the contruction works in the street, drilling the street at 3am.

A little scary at the beginning but it was ok. There was construction work outside and window needed to be open because it was too hot inside. Had an ok night sleep.

We loved our room 25 which was a large and comfortable room w/bathroom. Wished we could have enjoyed it for a few more days. Thank you for a very relaxing experience. Loved Wroclaw too