Corner Hostel Reviews

Swidnicka Street 13, Wroclaw, Poland

It was a great location; the Christmas Market was pretty much right beside us. The only problem was that the first night someone stole my friend's jacket. Other than that, it was pretty quiet (not really a popular time to be in Wroclaw, I guess) and the staff were really chilled out and nice. They didn't really give you much advice on where to go, what to do, etc though. I had to ask for maps myself. I'd stay again, though! I would just make sure to bring locks.

• 20th Nov 2015

Nice hostel for a couple of nights

Loved the night big bunk beds!

I had a good time here apart from one point... After my first of 2 nights, the cleaning staff had (I'm assuming, here) thought that I had left for whatever reason, despite some clothes and belongings on and around the bed. Coming back that next night, I noticed that my bed was now all made up, unlike all the others staying that night again. All of my clothes were gone, too. (Sure, nothing very expensive, but it's absolutely annoying!) Desk staff checked laundry, but nothing. Lock your stuff!!

Good location, great staff.

Great Hostel. Large rooms, comfortable beds, located right in the heart of Wroclaw.

Rooms are big with lockers. But you need to brung your padlock. Location id good. It's near train station and market dquare. But roads are under construction. It's a bit noisy when windows are not closed.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Hong Kong

Nice hostel and good location. Really good value for money. Free breakfast would have been nice.

A very well located hostel, next to Wroclaw's old part and main square, even though is to about 20 to 25 minutes from the train station. It is clean, the room where slept in was big and had lockers. The hostel has a well equipped kitchen and laundry service, as well as free wifi and some computers that can be used. Good value for money.

Unfortunately, despite having booked a room in January and arriving at 11am I was given a room which had the bathroom locked due to a problem with the shower? There was a very bad smell (sewage?) in the room which the staff member claimed was due to the windows being closed. When I asked for the bathroom to be unlocked so that we could use the toilet, sink and mirror we were refused. The manager was not available and the staff member claimed that she did not have a key to unlock the bathroom

It was so hot & so noisy. I would have appreciated something about the night construction before booking. Also a fan or some kind of cooling mechanism. Impossible to sleep.

Impossible sleep there on summer, corner to a road always with trafic, too hot in the rooms. Rude staff too.

Very good hostel in an awesome location. Big rooms, good facilities, clean and friendly.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Satisfied with this place. The only thing was the air con in my room didn't work and it was quite hot in summer

close to city center, and about 10min walk from train station. nice common areas. felt unsecure,both doors from stair case and into dorm room were uncloseable (forget about locking!). some lockers were broken.

The hostel is in the perfect location and super easy to find. Room was spacious for a hostel and the beds alike. I did not like having to use the stairs and our bathroom door did not lock or even shut. Overall ok experience!

I liked the hostel and it was very central however with rooms being mixed I'm not sure I would have felt safe if I had been without my friend as a female.

• 27th Jul 2015

Not the best place we've stayed but not the worst. Did a job as a place to stay for the night but didn't have much of an atmosphere. Suited us as we didn't intend to spend much time at the hostel anyway.

This was the best hostel we stayed in by far. They have a cool common room with a tv and a soccer table and some couches to lounge, a good kitchen and dining area, and the pop art style on the walls is really cool. Makes everything feel really urban. Location also is perfect, you stay (almost in the middle) of the city-centre. Our bunk beds were good and had a modern look and we had our own bathroom in the 4-person room which was nice. I dare to say this is the best hostel we went to on our trip

Great location (2-3 minutes to the Main Square), great, friendly and helpfull Staff and big kitchen. Only thing that I didn't like it was that they should clean more often (there's a lot of people at the floor and cleaning once a day is not enough). I recomend this Hostel becouse I had a really good time there :)