7.8
Very Good 463 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 463 Total Reviews
Corner Hostel Located at Swidnicka Street 13, , Wroclaw.
Poland

• raeeun
  • South Korea, Female, 25-30
17th May 2016
4.6

A night shift staff doesn't look want to work there.. Looked so bored.She said they don't have any key so I should knock the door until someone open the door for me.It was 12am. I didn't want to wake someone up because of me. Shower booth and toilet seem need more. there were only two shower booth & toilet and so smelly I think it's from the pipe or somewhere. The only good thing is cheap fee for rooms. One day staying is fine.

• Poland, Female, 31-40
17th May 2016
4.9

Noisy as hell! Both incredible noise from the streets (crappy windows) and noisy guests

17th Apr 2016
7.1

Corner Hostel is a fair value for money. Clean place, good atmosphere, friendly staff and secure. The Corner Hostel is located quite close to the Old Market in Wroclaw and there are a few convenience stores in the surroundings. In case of renting a room which has windows heading towards Kazimierza Wielkiego Street, you should consider purchasing ear plugs. The noise from the street starts from 4:30AM and lasts at least till 23. So be prepared.

16th Apr 2016
4.3

I was very disappointed with my stay here. When I checked in the girl at the front desk barely looked up from her phone long enough to give me a key, & told me absolutely nothing about the building and the surrounding area. My room (which had no door knob) was clean, but the bathroom was a disaster. The shower door was off the hinges and there was nothing to hold the shower head. The only plus was that the wifi worked well - which was good so I could find a new place to stay :(

• Greece, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

Great location, the hostel is 2m from the main square!! All of the stuff was really friendly and helpful!! Even when we had a problem with our first room they agreed to move us to another one immediately!! Totally recommend!

4th Apr 2016

Great staff and greet people. This Hostle is in the middle of the city center and you can walk everywhere. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
12th Mar 2016

Good spot, nice staff. We had a private room and there was everything we needed. Would stay there again

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Feb 2016
7.1

The hostel is good, but (I believe) the staff seems tired and not served us well. Still recomento Hostel. Bathroom a little dirty.Cost versus benefit good.

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
19th Feb 2016

Positive: Location is fantastic, modern facilities, comfy beds, provide real coffee and milk for your tea;) One of the staff members was very helpful but customer service on the whole wasn´t great at reception. I booked an all female dorm but they overbooked so put me in an empty dorm (great) then added 3 loud fellas the next day without warning me (not cool). If you´re literally only using it as a place to sleep/wash it´s fine, but no real hostel atmosphere and not the "cosiest". Sorry!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Feb 2016
4.3

Location: Great location but the staff were both unhelpful and miserable. Facilities: Linen included but best to bring your own as sheets old and had holes in them. Two toilets/showers for each floor which was a little annoying at times. Room has power outlets for each bed but the majority of them were completely broken. Lockers were there to be used but all besides two had the doors falling off and had been locked while open so they were unusable.