Corner Hostel Reviews

Swidnicka Street 13, Wroclaw, Poland

The hostel was great, good location and friendly people in reception! My second time here and i could stay there if i go back to wroclaw.

My stay was really nice. Cafe, internet, everything was good.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • India

A great location, but really be advised to not arrive by car, we had some trouble finding a spot. The rest was really good, except that we could not book the breakfast on arrival anymore.

We didn't expect such a great stay for very modest price. The location is perfect, when you go out of the hostel you're literally in the city center. The room that we were staying was huge. We had a twin bedroom, but it was a size for 4 persons. You definitely should select this hostel if you're going to Wroclaw.

Très bon accueil, personnel sympa, atmosphère à la fois calme et sereine dans les chambres, et animée dans les lieux communs (cuisine' sale de détente)

I had a great time here. I specially want to thank Natalia (she was at the reception the majority of the time i was there). She is very friendly and helpful and gave good advice.

Loved this hostel! Staff were helpful and friendly. Nice facilities, computers, tv room, kitchen. Very clean. It was bit quiet when I visited but it seems like a place that would have a great atmosphere when it has more guests in it!

Such a deal-breaker... Great location, nice pictures and good recommendations from the City Spy map but it was still very disappointing. We stayed at the 8 bed dorm, which was not cozy at all and very cold at night. The bathrooms were dirty and smelly. Except for the girl with whom we did the check-in, the rest of the staff weren't very friendly. I have to say the wifi connection was good and the kitchen was very well equipped. I don't recommend this hostel at all!!!!!!!

This was a lovely hostel in the perfect location in Wroclaw for a great price. However, it is one of the dirtier and less kept-up hostels I've stayed in: both the kitchen sink and the 3rd floor shower drains became clogged immediately when I used them, the tea kettle is broken (but still usable), the kitchen surfaces are almost always dirty, etc. It is such a great hostel, and it could be pretty much perfect if the staff just gave it a little more TLC.

Only stayed one night and we I booked one private twin ensuite room. Excellent location, 2 min walk to main square and public transport is literally just outside the front door. Will recommend to everyone.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Not a very homey place, though it's ok... It's divided in three floors and you have to take the elevator for a cup of tea. There are not enough bathrooms and toilets. On our floor two bathrooms for at least 18 persons in dorms and three rooms. One of the bathrooms/toilets was out of order: the heavy doors have such light handles that they keep falling, everywhere at out floor doors were in bad condition.

• 10th Feb 2015

Perfect, great service

What a smell !!!! This hostel smells like fried chicken , also my clothes too. That was really disturbing. Atmosphere : retirements home. There were too many old people and when I say hello when I enter the room , they just looked us and no answer. I am sorry to say this but they were really dirty. Then thanks to staff , they accepted the request of changing my room. Anyway , WIFI is also really too bad , always bad connection error. Only good thing location but doesnt worth smell like chicken

Excellent location, stylish decor, friendly staff. It is desirable to increase the number of showers

Great location!

Really cool hostel with comfortable beds and clean bathrooms! Very cool vibe as well--very dark throughout. Staff was friendly and helpful and the location was perfect, right in the center of Wroclaw! We also lucked out and had a 10 person room to ourselves for two days!

Pls get thicker curtains. Two nights spent insomniously with the glare of a pair of street lights, blazing with the power of a thousand suns, penetrating directly into my eyeballs as I fruitlessly cowered away in the least saturated corner of the almost mockingly grey room with my emaciated body curled into the foetal position.

Very good backpacker hostel. With cozy couchs and big kitchen! Very central location. Only the beds could be better.

The hostal was nice, however we found that the sheets in one of our beds had not being changed.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Spain

Great location, helpful and kind staff, kitchen to use. so close to old town and train station!!

• 13th Nov 2014