Corniglia Dream Rooms Reviews

Via Fieschi 156, Corniglia, Cinque Terre, Italy

Corneglia is one of the quieter villages on the Cinque terre trail. Very private quiet room with small ensuite and beautiful ocean views. Rooftop patio available for relaxation. Access to accommodation was up several flights of very steep stairs, but the views were worth it. Would definitely be happy to stay here again.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

The staff was very unfriendly and even yelled at us for taking a shower at 10pm! Reaching the hotel was quite a challenge with our luggage as we had to climb a lot of stairs. However, the roof top view was amazing overlooking the see

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

The room we booked did not have a window! It was a dark hole with no natural light from outside. A room like that shouldn't be on hostelworld.com! It was definately not a Corniglia Dream, more of a nightmare when we opened te door to te room! We were glad we just booked one night!

A little miscommunications between the family makes things a bit confusing but overall very good. Cornigillia was our favorite town as it seems to be the least touristy

This place is amazing. Romina is very nice and accommodating, the rooftop patio has an amazing view, and the cafe down the stairs has great food (free wi-fi). I highly recommend Corniglia; it was a much slower pace, and has fewer people so you can relax and not worry about pickpockets.

• 1st Jun 2014

Excellent view but the room wasn't so good and the bathroom was not nice. Hot water ran out very quickly.

The staff was terrible. I can not understand how they destroy a beatiful place like this by being so rude and unfriendly to their client. I wanted to use the terrace and asked kindly if it is possible to use it more 1 hours and she said rudely '' no i dont care, it is not important to me .you might pay money for the room but it is my house.'' She was almost gonna scream to me for night. I did not wanna be rude. She also said me that write a negative comment. I do not care. So that here I am .

• 9th May 2014
  • Turkey

Hostel's main benefits are exclusive location and the roof-top terrace - views are astonishing at day and at night and the surroundings are quiet. The hosts hardly speak any English, but are nice and welcoming, of course in a peculiar Italian way :-) Excellent value for money.

• 2nd May 2014
  • Latvia

The location was easy to find as Corniglia is a small villiage. The owner showed me the relevant information and took a cash only payment on arrival. She was not the friendliest of people but I was not there to make best friends. The room was comfortable and clean with beautiful views. It was lovely sitting on the roof terrace and probably the best views in corniglia. I would stay at this property again.

• 30th Apr 2014

The hostel room i stayed in was great, included towels and shampoo but i was really really disappointed in the service. First, we arrive and are told to go to another building to be housed in. Once we are there the woman/owner was just rude and inconsiderate. Spoke very little english and wasn't concerned with anything besides the money portion.

• 24th Apr 2014

We really enjoyed our stay and are very happy we chose Corniglia Dream Rooms for our accommodation. The view from our window was simply stunning and the roof terrace was a great perk! Only downside is the shared bathroom is a bit far away but this wasn't really a problem.

quite a good room, good and clean toilet and shower. all expected facilities including a common fridge and freezer. .very nice terrace on the roof with good views of the sea and monterosso al mare. some interesting books to read in the common room.

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts