8.5
Fabulous 327 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 327 Total Reviews
Coroleuhouse-BCN Located at Coroleu 33 Bis, , Barcelona.
Coroleuhouse-BCN
Coroleuhouse-BCN
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2016

Beautiful guest house. The owner is so lovely - helped me sort out everything I needed to and showed me the way to places. Great kitchen facilities and bathrooms were always clean. Location was quite a trek into the centre - about a 10 minute metro. No atmosphere however, as it was more a guest house so really hard to make friends. Would recommend if you need a break away from chaotic traveler life

• England, Female, 25-30
12th Sep 2016

Lovely hostel run by a lovely man! Extremely helpful. Place was very clean and tidy. A bit out of the centre but very easy to get to the Metro station to get to the centre.

16th Aug 2016

This is like home. I really enjoy my days at this HOUSE and I recomend this hostel for all those who wants something local and wants something quiet. Very nice and clean place.

21st Jul 2016

It was a very nice expirience this stay..I felt like home every single moment..thank you Jose maria..Its gona be the first place to check when i m back in Bcn..

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2016
6.0

Location was ok. Bit far from the city centre but metro is somewhat nearby (about 10 min). The staff was friendly but the owner didn't understand my questions half the time. I was also upset because some people stole all the food I stored in the fridge!!! They also charge you if you want to use the washing machine and owner was barely around. It was very clean though and the room was nice with secure lockers. Stairs upstairs is a bit awkward for large luggage.

• Norway, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

I loved my stay here. Jose Maria, the owner of the establishment, took very good care of us. The location is a bit at the outskirts of town, but after this stay I wouldn't have it any other way. It felt like we lived in the true Spain because we weren't surrounded by the typical tourist nagging. Jose made personal recommendations for resturants in the area and I ate the best breakfast and dinner because of it. He was easy to reach and always eager to help. Will definitely stay here again.

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
28th Jun 2016
7.7

It was OK. The bed and pillow were kind of unconfortable and Im pretty sure there qere some kind of bugs on it. To get to the dorm you have to climb a very small stairs, kind of dangerous too.