Coroleuhouse-BCN Reviews

Coroleu 33 Bis, Barcelona, Spain

Coroleuhouse is very nice place.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Nice hostel (very nice kitchen) with the very friendly and helpful owner Jose Maria, who gave us a lot of usefull advices for our holidays. located in the district of st andreou, 20 minutes from city center or 12 € taxi costs from placa catalunya. we will definetly come back and really enjoyed our stay. max, paul, ben

The hostel isn't located in a typical tourist area, but with the metro you get in the city super fast and experience the local ways of living. The owner and operator of the hostel is very courteous and provides excellent introductions to the city and property. Also, the price was very reasonable and we had not expected a hostel with this equipment. The only thing we would criticize is that although there are two showers, one of them isn't lockable. All in all we would definitely recommend it!

Jose Maria was awesome Barcelona was awesome I will never forget it because of the positive people at the hostel that were very helpful! I will be coming back in February for a short vacation this time! Thank you Jose Maria keep up the good job! Jihan, Suban, and Hodan

It was wonderful to stay in José Maria's Hostel. It is situated in a very nice, quiet area but still isn't far away from the city centre. We really felt at home in this hostel!

It is the first time to review for hostel even I have been using hostel world for many years. This time I want to review for my Amiga Jose Maria!! I want to let u know how people feel like at home at Coroleu! They have such nice hospitality for example, When I found out that bathrooms key was broken, Jose maria went to shop and fixed in next morning. He was really helpful for everything. You will love your home in Barcelona.

CoroleuHouse is awesome place to stay in Barcelona. The location is quiet and peaceful, near the metro station. And Jose Maria is so kind and sociable person, and his mother too.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts