Coroleuhouse-BCN Reviews

Coroleu 33 Bis, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

I am qualified Travel Agent and have worked in Travel Business.I travel often and low budget.I enjoy the experience of being looked after and feeling like at home. I decided to stay in this accommodation and check it out.The guest house is typical Catalan completely renovated,the owners like to offer top class hospitality.I was lucky to be accommodated here because I got gastroenteritis after having an icecream and I felt looked after.Lucky that I did not choose a hotel.

Jose-Maria was awesome! Best hostel I've stayed at. Very local area.

• 1st Nov 2013

An excellent spot if you want to spend an entire week of vacation. Located in a calm place away from the loud enviroment of the Cataluyna Plaza. Very close to subway and train station. The subway in St. Andreu can take you to all the good spots in Barcelona. The rooms are nice and clean. Guess washroom is good. A fridge space is reserved for guests. Bottled water and kitchen appliances are acessible to all guests. Wi-if signal is also good. Very, very pleased.

• 18th Oct 2013