Coroleuhouse-BCN Reviews

Coroleu 33 Bis, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

We had a lovely stay in Barcelona - the Sant Andreu neighbourhood is great and we followed Jose Maria's helpful tips whenever we ate out. My only point for improvement would be that the bunk beds were rather creaky - anything you can do about that, Jose Maria? But we were delighted with the hostel.

I am qualified Travel Agent and have worked in Travel Business.I travel often and low budget.I enjoy the experience of being looked after and feeling like at home. I decided to stay in this accommodation and check it out.The guest house is typical Catalan completely renovated,the owners like to offer top class hospitality.I was lucky to be accommodated here because I got gastroenteritis after having an icecream and I felt looked after.Lucky that I did not choose a hotel.

Jose-Maria was awesome! Best hostel I've stayed at. Very local area.

• 1st Nov 2013