Corrib Village Reviews

New Castle Road, Galway, Ireland

the student residences are well organized and clean the facilities easily accesible. it's only a little far from the centre.

The staff at the reception was very helpful and gave us plenty of tipps, it is a bit away from the centre but there is a regular shuttle bus. I liked the location inside university but someone had smoked inside the room and the bathroom was shared and not really clean.

Our room was clean and we felt very secure at this site. However it was too far from the city center and all other sights. While they offer a shuttle the last shuttle was at 7pm Which was too early for going out for dinner etc. bathrooms did not seem clean and there was no hand soap as well as toilet paper many times. There was also very high traffic to use the bathrooms. The food court on site was good and the staff were very kind. However mainly due to location we would not stay here again.

They advertise wifi, but there is only wifi near the cafe and where you check in. It sucked for my friend and I.

• 20th Jun 2015

Don't plan on a big breakfast, but expect everything else to be more than enough. If I'm in Galway again, I'm staying here :)