Corrib Village Reviews

New Castle Road, Galway, Ireland

Absolutely delighted with my stay at Corrib Village! Beds very comfortable and room clean. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

Super clean Roms and super to be together. I was really happy about the privat Atmosphere! If you want to meet other people it is probably not the best place. We didn't find the breakfast room that was a bit sad!

• 15th Aug 2014

Nice shuttle bus to the center for free and good breakfast. Bathroom need renovation, not very clean.

Really enjoyed my stay and the staff were excellent. Very helpful and willing to look after guests. I had forgotten my phone charger and they went out of their way to find a charger to charge my phone. The breakfast the following day was exceptional. I could not rate the place higher, highly recommended

They have a shuttle bus that can pick you up in front of the Bus Station and is free for guests. Otherwise it's 35 minutes walk from the city center. Everything else was super.

• 26th Jul 2014