Cosmopolit Hotel

8.1
Fabulous 622 Total Reviews

• Serbia, Male, 41+
21st Feb 2017

I was in a hotel with 2 kids one age 13 other one 15, from the start lady on reception was more than helpful to meet our needs.We stayed for a two days and I think we can come again.I want to thanks people from hotel cosmopolitan for all little things extra that they did for us, like a father of two girls I felt very satisfied with everything

9th Feb 2017

great people. great service! everything i needed was available asap. when i come back i will stay here

• Greece, Male, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

Very happy with stay, the staff was helpfull and overall I have no complain to make!!

• Colombia, Couple, 25-30
5th Jan 2017

Nice hotel, they are renewing the bedrooms, nice rooms and comfy bed. The breakfast is more than great, lots of nice things to eat !

29th Dec 2016
7.7

This hostel is set up more like a hotel so the breakfast in the morning was pretty great and they clean your rooms and bathrooms everyday! The dorms are very small and the bunkbeds seem a bit unsafe. I felt like I was going to fall off every night because there wasn't a guardrail or anything. The location is a little scary at night but fine during the day. The elevator is incredibly inefficient and small so if you are on a high floor expect to walk down a lot of stairs everyday!

23rd Dec 2016
5.7

Location is good but unfortunately everything smelled like cigarettes. You shouldn't come here if you're looking for a hostel. This is a low budget hotel and won't have the nice hostel atmosphere.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Dec 2016
7.7

The staff was not really helpful, he didn't know the neighbourhood. The location was sketchy, but less sketchy than we expected. Expect to walk around 25 to 30 minutes to go to Acropolis, but there's a metro station near the Hotel. It felt more like a Hotel than a Hostel. The private room for 3 was very spacious with a beautiful bathroom, but beware the shower.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
12th Dec 2016

Everything perfect. Just they don't have lockers to leave your things. But the offer to save your valuable things in a box in reception!!

• Colombia, Female, 31-40
11th Dec 2016

It's a nice place, very clean. It is close to every cultural place and just in front of omonoia metro station. I liked very much to stay there; i've been before in Athens and never had that quality for that price.

8th Dec 2016
2.6

In 6-beds dorm the space between the beds is very limited (only 1 person can stand between 2beds). There's only 1 chair for 6 people. No lockers. Only 1 ladder in the room for 3 bunk beds. The ladder was even broken, so I fell and injured my legs and the receptionist refused to give me a complaint form. In the toilet shared among 6people there's only 1 place to hang your towel and no shelves, so you have to put your clothes &stuff on the floor, which is wet, as there's no mat outside the shower.

Dear guest, At first I would like to thank you for your feedback. Regarding the fact that you got injured, it is really normal this to happen when you use a broken ladder... You admitted the fact that you used it after noticing that it was broken. When the maid got inside the room in the morning, the ladder was OK. But as more people stay inside the dormitories and you are not alone, problems could happen during the day. For this reason there is staff working 24 hours. So you should had let me know for the problem in order to bring a new ladder. Although you preferred to use the broken one.... When you let me know for the broken ladder, we brought a new one immediately. I apologized of course for the broken ladder and I explained you that it would be better if you had informed me for that BEFORE USING THE BROKEN LADDER. ALSO I gave to you as an apologize a private room for you and your boyfriend. Probably you forgot to mention all these at your feedback. I did not refuse to give you a complaint form and I explained you that you could also send me your complaints through e-mail or using this platform as you did. My complaint now is that your boyfriend told me that you appreciated the private room that I arranged for you and he told me that you will not give me a "bad" feedback... Also my question is why you used the broken ladder even if you noticed that it was broken. I would have sent a new one and everybody would be happy. We always try for the best quality of service and even if sometimes a fault is not ours but our guests feel unhappy for some reason, we try to help. Although we know that sometimes it is impossible this to happen, because nothing helps and even if the guest says that "everything is perfect now" then after checking out leave reviews like this one. Best regards, Anastasia