Cosmopolit Hotel Reviews

Kotopouli 7, Athens, Greece

Feels like a hotel even in the hostel rooms. Rooms cleaned everyday with fresh towels an linen. Free breakfast which is nothing special but good. Not much in the way of meeting people but close to a station so easy to get around. Would recommend.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Wasn't here long, but the staff is nice and the place is really clean. Would stay here again

• 23rd Jul 2015

All the staff I met were extremely nice, even the cleaning ladies were saying hi and very helpful if you asked questions and the place had a chill friendly environment.

Good location close to everything and the free walking tour is really good!

Very friendly reception. Good value for money.

The worst hostel I have stayed in. Bathrooms were stinky, the sink leaked all over the floor, and wifi connection was terrible. The beds felt like they were going to break. Very few plugs.

Very nice hostel! Very clean and nice rooms. In the hallways there was a little too much perfumed air for my taste, but overall I had a lovely stay. Staff was nice and breakfast fine.

I just wanted to sleep the night I stayed there cause I was really tired but it was impossible. Shared a room with some guys that went out so it was really loud. However it's not a hostels fault. (Didn't get it why they call themselves a hotel as you share rooms). In general, it's ok. Not cheap but for sure not that expensive. Staff seemed really cool.

Out of the three hotels I stayed at in Greece, this was the only one that charged me a 5% increase for using my credit card. Cosmopolit is right off of Omonia square which is a major hub of Athens with a lot of locals and not a lot of tourists. It has great energy.

Great value for money and the staff is sooo friendly! Would definitely stay here again. And it's only a minute walk to the metro! :)

This would have been a really great hostel to stay in if there wasn't a super trashy strip club right next door. I would have felt better if there was better security but still every time I walked in and out of the hotel I would get cat-called. It made me feel very uncomfortable to have these creepy men always in front of the hostel. Also there was an extra 5% credit card charge so I had to use up all my cash. Other than that the staff was friendly and everything was clean.

Really good hostel and well priced! Appreciated how the location was just outside of the metro so it was very easy to get around

Loved this hotel. Staff are excellent. Right off the metro. Highly recommended!

10 minutes walking from the train station, in a major shopping area. People are saying it's unsafe? Guess what... 50 meters down the road there is a POLICE STATION, whenever I walked back to the hotel I always saw a lot of blue police uniforms, it's just that the whole of Athens is "sketchy". Now on to the review... as can be expected of a hotel it's clean and a bit austere, it does lack a bit of atmosphere, but one can sleep peacefully at least. I did like the balcony, it needs plants on it.

I would highly recommend this hostel. It's right next to the Omonia underground stop and although the area isn't wonderful, you can get to all the great parts of Athens quickly and cheaply using the subway. The hostel itself was great inside. We had air conditioning, a balcony, a wet room/shower room, breakfast and 24hr reception. I would highly recommend the Cosmopolit to anyone visiting Athens, especially those on a budget.

The hotel itself is clean and well maintained however the area surrounding is not. The weekend was full of men lingering around the entrance of the hotel. Did not feel safe in the area at night. Close to main metro station and walking distance to some restaurants and stores. Overall hotel was great.

The stuff was very friendly, the breakfast perfect.

Very nice and friendly staff, good for budget travellers. A more substantial breakfast would be nice!

• 21st Jun 2015

It is located in a part of Athens that is safe and easy to get around to. Staff was nice. Shower curtains were non existent so when you shower water gets all over the bathroom. The air conditioning was awesome. The room was fairly small but perfect for a one or two night stay. Overall a good experience.

very clean, very accessible, they have air conditioner that makes the difference in the hot nights in Athens

« first « Prev 1 2 3