Cosmopolit Hotel

Fabulous 637 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Mar 2017
7.1

The hostel itself and the staff were lovely, the only issue was the location. The hostel is on Omonia Square which is a very bad area of Athens. (If you google omonia square you can read all about the homelessness, drugs, prostitution, etc.). It is also right next like a strip club or something- I can't read any Greek, however there were posters of nude women all over. And as a young female this made me quite uncomfortable. The plus side was that it was very close to the metro.

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2017
7.1

The hostel was overall very nice. It had equal value for the price. My biggest concern was the fact that people have to turn in keys every time they leave and ask for them when they return, but not identification is necessary. The breakfast was pretty. But, the staff was friendly and everything was was very clean. The location was great and right next to a main metro station. I enjoyed my stay.

Thank you for your nice review!! :) I just want to clarify that we always ask full name to give back someone's key...Except if we remember him of course!

• Poland, Female, 25-30
9th Mar 2017

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in! I stayed with a friend in 4 female dorm with a bathroom. It is a hotel in fact so it doesn't have that hostel atmosphere but everything was on point. Lovely and helpful staff, clean rooms/bathrooms, great breakfast included in price, around 15-20min walk to main attractions. Id definitely recommend it to everyone

9th Mar 2017

great staff and they gave great recommendation for which islands to go to.

1st Mar 2017
6.3

We got a room that smelled like someone was smoking just before we got in. The place is 20 min walk from acropolis and it's kind of located in a shady street. The breakfast is the best thing of this place. If you're on budget I think this is the place to go.

• Wales, Female, 18-24
23rd Feb 2017
6.0

If you're looking for a hostel where you can meet other travellers this isn't the hostel for you - it's more like a hotel. As a hotel though the rooms are fine, breakfast is included and it's a 15/20 walk away from the acropolis area which was great.

• Serbia, Male, 41+
21st Feb 2017

I was in a hotel with 2 kids one age 13 other one 15, from the start lady on reception was more than helpful to meet our needs.We stayed for a two days and I think we can come again.I want to thanks people from hotel cosmopolitan for all little things extra that they did for us, like a father of two girls I felt very satisfied with everything

9th Feb 2017

great people. great service! everything i needed was available asap. when i come back i will stay here

• Greece, Male, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

Very happy with stay, the staff was helpfull and overall I have no complain to make!!

• Colombia, Couple, 25-30
5th Jan 2017

Nice hotel, they are renewing the bedrooms, nice rooms and comfy bed. The breakfast is more than great, lots of nice things to eat !