8.2
Fabulous 456 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 456 Total Reviews
Cosmopolit Hotel Located at Kotopouli 7, , Athens.
Greece
Athens 10432 Kotopouli 7
82% 456
37.9852593 23.7277328
    Rooms available

17th Apr 2016
7.7

We absolutely did not enjoy our time here. We stayed in a four person room and had no assigned beds and there were no lockers to store our things in. The bunk beds were falling apart. When I tried to hold on to get to the top bunk, nearly the entire bed came with me. Our roommates informed us that they had friends moving to a different hostel because they didn't enjoy Cosmopolit. Location is decent, walking distance to big things, but the area is not great to walk through. I would not recommend.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

This place is super quaint and sweet. The workers were so friendly and amicable. We only stayed one night but really loved the service, the rooms were very clean and the atmosphere was awesome. Would definitely recommend staying here!

13th Apr 2016
7.4

Good breakfast menu, nice place to stay

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

In my room (female ensuite, with 4 beds) had only a few plugs, and only one on the side of the bed. However, was a very good and clean hotel with nice staff, and good breakfast.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

Hi everyone, ı spent my weekend there, room was really clean, locatin is only 5 min. to metro but ı arrived midnight , streets were a bit dangerous and they have lovely balcony / teras which ı spent my time fr coffee nd speak wth others. I feel like home wth my flatemates:) stuffs were kind people too , thanks all them!

6.0

Whilst this is not representative of all the staff working at the hostel, a particular receptionist was rude and inconsiderate. Whilst noting that the hostel may have some policies, especially given that there are dorms, concessions are to be made on a case by case basis. I reservered a twin room, just in case one of my friends who I was visiting needed somewhere to sleep. The hotel would not allow me to let someone in the room beacuse of its policies, when i paid for a twin.

Dear friend Because its a bit hard for us understand what you mean!! You are telling us that you book a room for 2 people and we didn't let the second person to go inside the room?? Or you book a room for 2 and you wanted to sleep inside the room more than 2 people? Thanks in advance for your answer! Cosmopolit team!

7th Apr 2016

Great hotel, easy to find, the room is very good but toilet is very small the shower has no doors with is very annoying. The bar is good and the staff always give you free stuff.

3rd Apr 2016
5.7

This place is in a terrible area. A lot of homeless and refugees. Watched someone steal something and then got thrown into the back of a cop car. The place itself is decent at best. The saving grace was the metro being so close just to get away for the day. The staff were friendly, but more in the "this is my job" sort of way. The common room/bar was smoking friendly, so the upper floors kinda smelled. The shower hose was broken so it sprayed water all over. Not the best for the price.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016
8.0

The facilities are good and the value for money is very good, given that it includes a sufficient breakfast. It is more like a hotel that also has dorms so there is no hostel-atmosphere. Another downside was that there were no lockers. Another little inconvenience that in a dorm of 6, (although enough) all the plugs were in one spot. However I would certainly recommend it.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
31st Mar 2016

Amazing location. Good value. Breakfast was nice also. Very kind and helpful staff who did their best to help me track down a lost item even after I left the city!