Cosmopolit Hotel Reviews

Kotopouli 7, Athens, Greece

We arrived late and stayed just for the night, the area is fairly dodgy and wouldn't recommend wondering the streets at night. The hotel is right next door to a strip club, apart from that the facilities were great and staff were excellent. Clean, nice and cheap place to stay.

Whatever you do, don't stay in room 502!! After peeking in other rooms (and upgrading to a private room for our last night, which was considerably more comfortable) we saw it was the worst room in the place. Exposed wires in the hallway greeted us outside the door, our lock was so hard to open, the bathroom door didn't close, the 4 beds in the room were a joke because it was so small, the basin didn't drain, no shower screen so water splashed everywhere, no TV & no working internet. Just bad.

Nice rooms and breakfast included. We were only here for one night and arrived very late off the ferry but staff are always there and they are very helpful. It's really close to the Metro too.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Great place ! the Location Is great !! I felt very safe, close to everything .Right next to metro. The rooms were new and very clean and comfortable, great A/C free and very fast wi-fi everywhere ! excellent breakfast included. The staff was very helpful.One of the best hostels I have stayed.

Great place to stay. The most important thing is that it was very clean. The bathroom and room were new. Sheets and towel were changed everyday. The staff at the desk were extremely helpful. Thanks Yanni for all your help! The location is also good. Ten minute walk from Monasteraki square. Thirty minute walk from the Acropolis. They have a free guided tour as well and healthy breakfast included. I'm a very picky person and I definitely was satisfied staying here. I recommend it.

The best thing I can say about this hostel is the AC which is much needed after a day in Athens. However the keys for the rooms rarely work and the bathroom in the mixed dorm had no lock!! The shower is right beside the toilet and has one glass wall so the bathroom is always wet and has that musky smell.

Great location. Great price.

• 11th Aug 2014

It was a nice place to stay. The room was great. The bathroom light needs replaced though. We brought our phones into the bathroom at night for some light. It was very clean, and to be honest, that's the most important thing to me. Thanks for your help.

Loved it, great location for what you pay for, didn't feel scared or 'shady' at all from what otherreviews have said. Nice 10-15min walk to the acropolis. Room was great, wifi good, breakfast included and very modern hotel. Enjoyed it

Good hostel for Athens and relatively cheap bar

Great hostel!

During my 3 nights stay, I found the bathroom + toilet tiny and very uncomfortable. Otherwise, it is an excellent place with wonderful facilities. I just loved their balcony and open terrace with a view over acropolis, where most hostelmates had beers and drinks every evening, so true value for money. One of the best hostels I have stayed, keep up the good work.

Other travellers I met in Greece talked to me about this place, they were right, it was very good. Very clean, with private bathrooms, good breakfast for the money. Recommended!!

Good hostel overall, especially with the free breakfast. Bar was a bit overpriced though and they should clarify that the 5 minutes to the acropolis is not by foot. Its more like a 30 minute walk there.

Good, the room had fantastic aircon and it was clean. The breakfast was really good but the person on the front desk was uninterested.

It is hotel, but only 4th floor modified to dorm hostel, but really feel like hotel. Facilities are complete, location so near to everything, 15 min walks to monastiraki flea market, from there you able to go any of the archeological sites and plaka. The stuff is nice especially Christina, she so patiently explained every directions and even helped me store my luggage without any charges. Hotel is A/C, best especially hot summer in athens! Internet works well and buffet breakfast satisfactory!

The hotel is only one station away from the center but the neighborhood is not so nice. The rooms are nice and clean. For a short stay in Athens is a good location.

A hostel/hotel mix. It's modern, clean and comfortable with air conditioning. The common room was more like in a hotel with a bar and the free breakfast was great. The area itself has lots of characters hanging about but they never bothered me.

Staff are helpful.location great. No locker but staff always here. Nice view in breakfast .

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Take time out to enjoy the hostel bar with Alde Lina, if carlsberg made bar maids. Go up Nynth at night, stunning views and only about 20 mins walk from the hostel or trams and buses are regular! Very accommodating, you can eat your own food in the communal/bar area and very reasonable prices even if you're on a budget traveling, great place well worth a visit!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3