Cosmopolitan Hostel Reviews

Rua Paulo Setubal, 53, Boa Viagem, Recife, Brazil

This hostel is a very cozy place. Their location was very convinient for me... I could go to the historic center very easily and to Olinda as well. They have different fruit trees around the house and I could taste this "Petanga" one which is pretty good and it has a diferent taste. Their staff was super friendly with me and I will go back there when I get the chance to be back in Recife. There are bunnies around the garden and I thought it is cool lol

• 12th Sep 2015

staff was friendly and helpfull, could speak english. rooms were kinda small for that many beds in it. shower was ok with warm water. not many people there and not that talkative, but we were in offseason. so i would say no party hostel. close to the beach, but u can't swim because of shark attacks. kitchen was enough for cooking. nearby are also some clubs as well, if i remind right^^ but all in all it's a good hostel to stay!!

The place was really dirty, no securite, no places to charge the mobile in the walls of the room, no windows in the room that i stayed, the shower was working or off or really hot, the bathroom was smelling bad, the pictures are a lie.

• 3rd Aug 2015

Staff is ok, not much happening in this hostel at night. Rooms are a bit tights with huge lockers, hard to circulate inside.

Good breakfast and friendly staff. Unfortunately no free maps. Close to the beach but a bit far from the old center. The room with the ac was clean, bathroom too. Kitchen is good equipped.

Stayed for just one night--we booked a dorm but bc the hostel overbooked we got a private twin. The room and bathroom weren't very clean but manageable. Breakfast was good and wifi worked well.