Cosmopolitan Hostel Reviews

Rua Paulo Setubal, 53, Boa Viagem, Recife, Brazil

breakfast was ok. the rooms are very small and there are no room keys or lockers. Internet was fast and there are bunnies jumping around ;). there ist a huge supermarket 5min away. all in all it was ok.

• 24th Feb 2015

Great Staff, location and environment, however, I thought the place could be better maintained for the price.

Nice hostel for a reasonable price

Cozy place. Loved the rabbits and the staff. The location was perfect for me. Buses to any direction I wanted. I guess I will have to go back to Recife and probably will stay at Cosmopolitan again.

• 14th Jan 2015

Nice place. Pleasant staff. The facilities could be more well cared. Regarding the location, the neighborhood buildings are mainly offices, so they're quiet and calm, except during the day. There is a children school on the side of the hostel. There are noise and child screaming only during the day, so its OK. During the night, the surrounding blocks are dangerous. It's not recommended walk on the streets, specially for women. I advise to just walk in groups at night. Related to parties, I can´