Cosmopolitan Hostel Reviews

Rua Paulo Setubal, 53, Boa Viagem, Recife, Brazil

HOTWATER WAS ELIMINATED AT THE SHOWER .....NO EXISTE EL AGUA CALINTE EN LAS DUCHAS...HOTELIERS DON'T LIKE WHEN YOU COMPLAINTS,..O SUGUEST..TAKE IT AS IT IS...AND BYBY..IS SERVICE AND HOSPITALITY INDUSTRIES..

This hostel is a very cozy place. Their location was very convinient for me... I could go to the historic center very easily and to Olinda as well. They have different fruit trees around the house and I could taste this "Petanga" one which is pretty good and it has a diferent taste. Their staff was super friendly with me and I will go back there when I get the chance to be back in Recife. There are bunnies around the garden and I thought it is cool lol

• 12th Sep 2015

staff was friendly and helpfull, could speak english. rooms were kinda small for that many beds in it. shower was ok with warm water. not many people there and not that talkative, but we were in offseason. so i would say no party hostel. close to the beach, but u can't swim because of shark attacks. kitchen was enough for cooking. nearby are also some clubs as well, if i remind right^^ but all in all it's a good hostel to stay!!