Cosmopolitan Hostel Reviews

Rua Paulo Setubal, 53, Boa Viagem, Recife, Brazil

Good breakfast and friendly staff. Unfortunately no free maps. Close to the beach but a bit far from the old center. The room with the ac was clean, bathroom too. Kitchen is good equipped.

Stayed for just one night--we booked a dorm but bc the hostel overbooked we got a private twin. The room and bathroom weren't very clean but manageable. Breakfast was good and wifi worked well.

I stayed for 3 nights in a girl shared dorm. To get there is easy, the supermarket is just less than a block, located in a good neighborhood with busstop, close to the unswimmable (bcause of the sharks) boa viagem beach. The personal at the reception don't care to get closer to the hosts...they could be more friendly. bathrooms seemed to be not so often cleaned and there are no towel or paper to dry your hands. The breakfast was really poor and the staff didn't care if there was enough food

breakfast was ok. the rooms are very small and there are no room keys or lockers. Internet was fast and there are bunnies jumping around ;). there ist a huge supermarket 5min away. all in all it was ok.

• 24th Feb 2015

Great Staff, location and environment, however, I thought the place could be better maintained for the price.

The hostel charged R45 per night, but the fans could only be turned on during certain time of the day. The location is good and the people were nice though. Breakfast starts and ends a bit early though. 7:00h to 9:30h

Nice hostel for a reasonable price

Cozy place. Loved the rabbits and the staff. The location was perfect for me. Buses to any direction I wanted. I guess I will have to go back to Recife and probably will stay at Cosmopolitan again.

• 14th Jan 2015

Nice place. Pleasant staff. The facilities could be more well cared. Regarding the location, the neighborhood buildings are mainly offices, so they're quiet and calm, except during the day. There is a children school on the side of the hostel. There are noise and child screaming only during the day, so its OK. During the night, the surrounding blocks are dangerous. It's not recommended walk on the streets, specially for women. I advise to just walk in groups at night. Related to parties, I can´

I loved this hostel. The locations was just great for me. They are really close to two main avenues full of buses going to lots of places. It is so cozy and charming. The rabbits are super cute. People are great there as well. Adorei esse hostel. A localização para mim foi ótima, eles ficam próximos de duas avenidas principais cheias de ônibus que vão para vários lugares. O hostel tem seu charme e os coelhos são super fofos. Os funcionários são tão fofos quantos os coelhos rsrs.

• 26th Aug 2014

The hostel is a bit far from Central Recife but is located in a nice neighbourhood with a beautiful beach. Staff are English speaking and helpful. The dorms are comfortable if a bit cramped in space and the property could do with a few more toilets but both these and the showers are clean. Breakfast is typically Brazilian and sufficient. There's a computer for guest use and good wifi. The atmosphere is good here and the hostel is located close to a large supermarket. I would stay here again.

I got bed bug bites after my stay here

Spend a great time in this hostel :) The staff is friendly and helpful. I met awesome people her and got to know Recifes Carneval *just great*.

Rabbits are everywhere, I mean everywhere. Some things are a bit disorganized at this Hostel, it´s a very simple bed and very simple breakfast. People were awake in the middle of the night due to mixed beds of the guests... The pictures make you think it´s a nice place but they are very unrealistic because nothing is attractive at Cosmopolitan.

The Hostel is in a security place, the staff is very attentive, I recommend for all.

The girls room is nearly the kitchen and hangout area. So sleeping is not the highest Priority. Going to toilet in the morning is also a big Mission;) I just stayed 3 nights there and it was okay for that.

The hostel is just two blocks away from the beach. The staff is very helpful and friendly. In the hostel there are a lot of pet bunnies. We enjoyed our time here. It was a good starting point for our brazil travels and we can really recommend it. its located in a quiet neighborhood but close to the bus station that goes to central recife

I can be quite a grumpy guy but the staff made me feel very welcome and happy. There was one cleaner that was very nice to me and she helped me clean chewing gum off my jeans lol. The only problem is mosquitoes but i think thats just Brazil.

The dorm rooms were a bit cramped and the price is bit high. The staff was amazing and the it has a great ambience.

The hostel is cute and very clean. Well located and the staff is lovely! The problem was that I booked a 6 bed dorm and they put me in a 7 bed. This wouldn't be a problem if this extra bed didn't take all the free space in the room, making it full and very difficult to move.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5