Cosmopolitan Hostel Reviews

Rua Paulo Setubal, 53, Boa Viagem, Recife, Brazil

Spend a great time in this hostel :) The staff is friendly and helpful. I met awesome people her and got to know Recifes Carneval *just great*.

• 25th Feb 2014

Rabbits are everywhere, I mean everywhere. Some things are a bit disorganized at this Hostel, it´s a very simple bed and very simple breakfast. People were awake in the middle of the night due to mixed beds of the guests... The pictures make you think it´s a nice place but they are very unrealistic because nothing is attractive at Cosmopolitan.

The Hostel is in a security place, the staff is very attentive, I recommend for all.

The girls room is nearly the kitchen and hangout area. So sleeping is not the highest Priority. Going to toilet in the morning is also a big Mission;) I just stayed 3 nights there and it was okay for that.

The hostel is just two blocks away from the beach. The staff is very helpful and friendly. In the hostel there are a lot of pet bunnies. We enjoyed our time here. It was a good starting point for our brazil travels and we can really recommend it. its located in a quiet neighborhood but close to the bus station that goes to central recife

I can be quite a grumpy guy but the staff made me feel very welcome and happy. There was one cleaner that was very nice to me and she helped me clean chewing gum off my jeans lol. The only problem is mosquitoes but i think thats just Brazil.

The dorm rooms were a bit cramped and the price is bit high. The staff was amazing and the it has a great ambience.

The hostel is cute and very clean. Well located and the staff is lovely! The problem was that I booked a 6 bed dorm and they put me in a 7 bed. This wouldn't be a problem if this extra bed didn't take all the free space in the room, making it full and very difficult to move.

Its fine. The staff is the best thing of the hostel.

The staff was not very helpful - we asked for a cab and it took it 45 minutes to arrive. The girl dorm is directly next to the kitchen and the living room so do not expect to sleep more than 3-4hours/night or bring your earplugs! The bathroom was quite dirty as well. Breakfast was fine, nothing crazy though.

Honestly the chef of the hostel isvery nice and helps you and also the rabbits are cute but we got bed bugs in the hostel. not that the night was a nightmare but as we had to sleep the rest of the night outside I got a bad cold aswell. Besides I had to wash everything and we still got them. My hole body is full of bites. So I had to spend allot of money for laundry and Iam really ill now. Hope theyll change that soon because it could be a nice place.

• 7th Jul 2013

Great location, very friendly and helpful staff, nice place. The only problem was the music playing very early in the morning (the first morning it started before 8 a.m.).

Breakfast was good at Cosmopolitan. But I think the price for the stay in comparison to my other experiences was a little bit to high. Nevertheless the hostel has a nice structure - you can easily meet the people and make new friends. The staff at the reception is very helpful! To the beach it is not far and there is a bus station around the corner, so you easily go to other parts of the city.

Good Staff but too much mosquitos and also heater is either too hot or too cold

This was such a nice hostel. The food was great, staff was friendly, facilities were clean and had a cute layout, not to mention the adorable bunnies that roamed the grounds!

The location and the breakfast are perfect. Internet is good. We have a locker, bus some of them are broken, that's the problem. The other little problem, is because of the noise, at 7a.m. the breakfast begins, and if you room is next to the kitchen (as mine was), you're surely going to wake at this time. People who work there are really nice and helpful.

This hostel is one of the best I've ever stayed in. As it was low season it was almost a little bit too calm, but anyways...very friendly staff, quiet location and a few minutes walk to the beach, well-cleaned rooms and delicious breakfast.

The night I stay here was very nice, the staff was very friendly. The people there had a very nice mood. Its a little distant from beach but it has a good supermarket near to buy cheaper goods. Y recommend it very much!

Mr. Felipe, establishment is first class. You can't go wrong. The ladies at the reception desk are the kindest people in the world. The very nice lady that makes the breakfast is the best. She keeps the hostel, super clean. I definitely recommend this hostel.

The little rabbits in the garden are lovely. Extremely helpfull staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4