Fabulous 36 Total Reviews
Fabulous 36 Total Reviews
Cossacks Hostel Located at Teatralnaya street 6/1, , Lviv.
Ukraine
Lviv 79008 Teatralnaya street 6/1
89% 36
49.8411861 24.0297576
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
10th Jan 2017

The hostel itself is great but not many english speaking guests there while i stayed. Guess it's a common problem when you go to Ukraine in winter. The staff are geniune and kind and everything is in walking distance from the hostel

• Ukraine, Male, 25-30
7th Jan 2017
7.7

Great location, but there is no sign at the entrance at all so you need some time to find right door. Nice staff - I saw only one guy but he was very attentive and friendly. But one thing makes me cry and I cannot imagine any reasons for this hellish solution - there is only one toilet for all visitors (maybe except private rooms). One toilet, two showers and this only toilet is located in one bathroom with the shower! I've waiting for a 40 minutes and not sure that this is a record.

• Poland, All Male Group, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017
5.7

Hostel quite ok, but there is no atmosphere. Location is very good - everywhere is closed, but I think that hostel this should be place where people want to spend free time or evening. This place is only for sleeping. Very expensive!

2nd Jan 2017
8.0

The staff was very helpful when I arrived at 2am and allowed me to check in after I'd gotten a good night's sleep. The beds were very comfortable and the location perfect! My only issues were that the common area doesn't have a lot of seating, and at least when I was there, at least half my stay there were no other English speakers, which is no fault of the hostel, but did make for a lonely first day and a half until I met some really awesome guests who I could communicate with.

2nd Dec 2016

It took me a while to find the hostel mainly because I didn't see the sign, there was no light up board or anything it just looked like any other building, luckily people on the streets helped me - so if you decide to stay here it's right next to the Stars pub (to the left) The staff was very nice and helpful, met some cool people, the location is perfect. You're in the center but it's also blocked for cars so there's no problem with noise. The place was very clean. Would highly recommend

31st Aug 2016

I stayed here for quite some time. The common room isn't very useable, but the dorm is very spacious, and has a table in the middle, plus balcony. Cozy place! Stayed at the provate room too; private entrance was very welcome. Would stay again.

21st Aug 2016

Excellent hostel. Not small and pokey like a lot of others. Good shower. Right in the middle of all the sights. Staff very helpful.