Costa Rica Love Hostel 2 Reviews

sobre ruta 5,tibas neon nieto, 1km norte hasta el poli y 100 metros mas al este, San Jose, Costa Rica

We felt very welcomed. Smiley and everyone one there was absolutely wonderful. This hostel has all the charm I am accustomed to in a hostel. My only regret was that we only stayed one night.

• 12th Jan 2016

The staff was veryvfriendly and helpful! But the kitchen and the bathroom not so clean..

This was the weirdest hostel we've ever stayed in. It looks like just another house in the residential area that it is in, North of San Jose. It is not really near anything besides other homes and a few supers but for the price, I can't complain. It's much cheaper to take the public bus to get to and from there but it requires a little walking as well between busses.

The hosts were very friendly and helpful. However, the property was far from the average hostel. The cleanliness of the rooms and bathroom was questionable. Our room seemed to be a converted loft with curtains as walls that was over the living room were the family watched tv all night. Another room looked like it used to be a closet. I would consider this place more of a home stay rather than a hostel property.

The Hostel manager did not respect respect our airport pick up arrangement and ended up very rude, told me swear words. he also overcharged us even with the 13% tax included. I woudn't recommend anyone to go there, cheap might sound appealing, but in that case, it isn't.

I did not stay there. It was not in San Jose as advertised. It is in Heredia which was way out of my way. I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out where the address was in San Jose onlt to find out that it was not in San Jose. False advertising.

• 9th Nov 2015

The staff was super friendly and helpful, but unfortunately the place itself is a dump. Badly infested with cockroaches and everything is dirty and cluttered. Worst hostel I've ever stayed in unfortunately, despite the great staff there.

• 9th Nov 2015

Great hostel with very friendly staff and good pickup service. Is little bit out from San Jose center but you can catch the bus and the staff are very helpful pointing you in the right direction.

We both loved staying here for the two nights we were here. The staff are really nice and it's very secure. It's a perfect place for easy going backpackers who want to see how some people live in Costa Rica. It's a great and affordable place for your first couple nights in Costa Rica.

• 2nd Oct 2015

This is our third time staying here and honestly it is the best place to stay in costa rica. The place is spotless, the beds are big and comfortable, the showers have hot water, the wifi is great, the staff are friendly and the tours are the best around and the best value. We would 100% recommend staying here nd we will definitely be back.