Costa Rica Love Hostel Reviews

75meters east in front the playground, 2nd floor w, Santo Domingo, Heredia, Costa Rica

My flight was delayed 13 hours so was unable to stay at this hostel. However they would not refund my money. I joust this was very unfair considering I was not even in the country.

• 27th Apr 2014

hello all the hotels and hostel have no show terms and conditions. you should read them before any reservation, we charge th no show, we do not give money back...

It was an amazing stay and a fantastic experience. My girlfriend and I felt well looked after on our tour which are run from the hostel as well. We saw two sloths and two Rainbow Toucan, waterfalls, hot springs and a volcano at the guidance of our eagle-eyed tour guide. Thank you so much for making our stay an adventure!!!!

• 2nd Apr 2014

eagle-eyed tour guide!! i like that name jajajaja is very nice to enjoy with you this fantastic planet cheap and fun thanks for the review

I thought this Hostel was situated in a very nice area , it was a very peaceful place the staff was extremely Professional and attentive to any questions that needed immediate answer. The atmosphere was relaxing and there was multicultural diversity from various Countries .I felt safe this Hostel was conveniently 15 minutes away to the City of San Jose practically you can get the bus anywhere from this area. The hostel offers tours which are a big deal because some tours are pricey elsewhere.

thanks we have good times in all the tours ;)