Costa Rica Love Hostel Reviews

75meters east in front the playground, 2nd floor w, Santo Domingo, Heredia, Costa Rica

My flight was delayed 13 hours so was unable to stay at this hostel. However they would not refund my money. I joust this was very unfair considering I was not even in the country.

• 27th Apr 2014

It was an amazing stay and a fantastic experience. My girlfriend and I felt well looked after on our tour which are run from the hostel as well. We saw two sloths and two Rainbow Toucan, waterfalls, hot springs and a volcano at the guidance of our eagle-eyed tour guide. Thank you so much for making our stay an adventure!!!!

• 2nd Apr 2014

eagle-eyed tour guide!! i like that name jajajaja is very nice to enjoy with you this fantastic planet cheap and fun thanks for the review