Cosy Apartment T68 Ljubljana Reviews

Trubarjeva 68, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Lovely little apartment in a superb location! We stayed as four people (two couples) and it was great for our needs. All appliances, furniture, bedding, towels, etc. are included. Jozef was flexible - I'd booked in my name but the other couple arrived before us and picked up the keys. Only a few little downsides: the WiFi is quite poor; the loft has no standing room - you have to crouch/crawl into the bed; and there is no privacy between the people you stay with. Nevertheless, I'd recommend it!

View all Ljubljana Apartments