Cosy Corner Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 1, Olomouc, Moravia, Olomouc, Czech Republic

The only hostel in Olomouc and a very good one. The facilities are a bit outdated and the rooms could use a bit more frequent cleaning, but otherwise it's great.

Really nice small hostel in a really nice city! I would recommend this hostel to eceryone, I only stayed for one night but the owner was really friendly! He showed me everything there was to do in town and the hostel also has a lot of information on daytrips around Olomouc. The bathrooms were very clean too, no complaint about the hostel!

Good Host. Good Hostel. Enjoyed my stay.

I was very happy to stay in this hostel. IT has very good location. IT is good place to have good rest and Olomouc is very beautifull city. For me little bit underestimated. I would stay in the hostel again. Of you are looking to have good sleep and take a rest this is the place :)

Brilliant hostel. Very clean, very relaxed. Comfortable and warm bedrooms, clean bathrooms and hot shower. Kitchen with free tea and coffee. Staff were very friendly, happy to provide useful information in perfect English. When I mentioned I was in town for my brother's birthday and we were going for cake they went out of their way to find me a candle and lighter. I would more than happily stay here again and have recommended it to friends and family.

• 20th Feb 2015

Very friendly staff, i was only going to stay 1 night but ended up staying 2, the place is very clean and cozy, its a nice city too, and not so crowded so that is nice.