Cosy Corner Hostel Reviews

Sokolska 1, Olomouc, Moravia, Olomouc, Czech Republic

A cute place in an amazing town! Great advice for beer and food was given so I loved my stay.

It was an excellent experience! It's a small hostel , with a very homey and chill atmosphere . The other guests were very friendly and the owner was very helpful , giving us tips and suggestions and also helped us to look up some train schedules to our next destination . The only thing is that it's signed as "poets corner" :) so don't be afraid of you see the sign of poet s corner instead of cozy corner - you're in the right place !

Old school small hostel. Very relaxed. In a handy location, a short walk to the main square and close to tram stops. I'd recommend.

great cozy atmosfere and amazing, helpful staff

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Poland

We stayed in one of the private rooms which is on a different floor to the dormitories. This was an added bonus as it was a lot calmer than your average hostel. The common areas were brilliant and we had everything we needed. The staff were great and I honestly cannot fault the place. I definitely hope to return to Olomouc and will without a doubt stay at this hostel again.

• 5th Jun 2015

Hi and thanks for your review. It is lovely to read such a compliment. We too enjoyed having you as guests and are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Wishing you well! Ian and Lucka

I was really positively suprised by this hostel. The atmosphere was great and the place itself was a realy cozy one - especially the common room. The staff and owners in one were helpful and they really know what to advise travellers. Hostel is situated next to the city centre with all important places in the nearby. During my four weeks of trip in Czech Republic I found it as the best place for bacpackers I've stayed in.

The only hostel in Olomouc and a very good one. The facilities are a bit outdated and the rooms could use a bit more frequent cleaning, but otherwise it's great.

Hi and thanks for your compliments and comments. We enjoyed having you as our guest. We do have plans to upgrade some of the hostels furnishings, including having some of our antique lounge chairs restored. Hope to see you again! All the best from Ian.

Really nice small hostel in a really nice city! I would recommend this hostel to eceryone, I only stayed for one night but the owner was really friendly! He showed me everything there was to do in town and the hostel also has a lot of information on daytrips around Olomouc. The bathrooms were very clean too, no complaint about the hostel!

Good Host. Good Hostel. Enjoyed my stay.

Thanks for your review and compliments. Wishing all the best to you and hope all goes well over there! Take care and see you again, Ian.

I was very happy to stay in this hostel. IT has very good location. IT is good place to have good rest and Olomouc is very beautifull city. For me little bit underestimated. I would stay in the hostel again. Of you are looking to have good sleep and take a rest this is the place :)

Brilliant hostel. Very clean, very relaxed. Comfortable and warm bedrooms, clean bathrooms and hot shower. Kitchen with free tea and coffee. Staff were very friendly, happy to provide useful information in perfect English. When I mentioned I was in town for my brother's birthday and we were going for cake they went out of their way to find me a candle and lighter. I would more than happily stay here again and have recommended it to friends and family.

• 20th Feb 2015