9.2
Superb 518 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 518 Total Reviews
Cosy Corner Hostel Located at Sokolska 1, Olomouc, Moravia, Olomouc.
Czech Republic
Olomouc 77900 Sokolska 1, Olomouc, Moravia
92% 518
49.5964839 17.2475266
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

Nice atmosphere, super friendly staff. Close to most of the historic venues.

• Indonesia, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Mar 2016

Just like all the reviewers said about this. The hostel owner and staffs were really nice. We were scared at first though because seems like we were the only girls staying in the mixed dorm. But everything was nice. We talked to the guys and had fun together. Especially during the early Easter breakfast prepared by the owner. The scary part was some of the bunk beds were not really bunk beds. They were just 2 single beds stacked together and they're pretty shaky. Overall, everything was pretty.

• jerecro7217439
  • USA, Male, 31-40
25th Mar 2016

I visited this hostel last year under another name. I must say this year was the best!!! From the moment I got there, the staff remembered me and it felt like "home", per say. I quickly made friends and we all went out to enjoy the nightlife; which also did not disappoint! The hostel itself is quaint and quiet; providing the perfect escape for the weekend. I definitely recommend it and will definitely return!

7th Mar 2016

Best homemade city guide map i have recieved yet. Recomended food, drinks, sights, ect... very helpful friendly staff. Great location.

5th Mar 2016

Staying here is a joy. It's well-connected with tram lines to bus and train stations, it's near the main square (and the excellent Moravian theatre), by an ice arena that has public skating (but which doesn't rent skates), near a great art-house cinema (Metropole), and a staggering distance from nice restaurants, bars and cafés (Café la fée). Great location. Olomouc is surprisingly "happening" for a small town... if you plan your visit ahead there's lots to do. Go to Bouzov. Try the cheese. diky

1st Feb 2016

I really loved Cosy Corner hostel. It was homey, with great old-fashioned decor. The place was clean, which was great because I forgot my shower shoes. Also, the kitchen is well equipped to actually cook meals. The owner is lovely and personable. The only complaint I have is that the matresses are quite uncomfortable, I could feel the springs all night and it made me sore. Even with that, I highly recommend this hostel.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
22nd Jan 2016
7.7

Very cute place - I loved all the antique furniture. It felt quite homey. The bed was not very comfy, and could really be improved with some kind of foam pad! We were being poked by mattress springs. It was a bit expensive for what it was.

foam pad? I think not. Sorry to hear you found the bed uncomfortable. We are aware of that and have a plan to replace all mattresses this year. Charging only 17euros a person for a double room (cheapest in Olomouc centre) means we aint exactly swimming in cash so its a huge financial undertaking to do so but thats the plan. Unlike other places, our prices remain the same year round and given all thats inlcuded I think its quite reasonable... Thanks and happy trails, Ian .

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Jan 2016

We were beyond thrilled to stay here. Our room was spotless, as were the bathrooms and kitchen. The place was very cozy and the owner was so welcoming. Olomouc itself is a beautiful place, I'm very glad we stopped there. For such a small town, the number of stunning churches and buildings is astounding. The main square is charming, as is the entire old town. We ate well and VERY cheaply. I would highly recommend coming here and staying at the Cozy Corner!!!!!

You know what, I am lying here in the hospital recovering from an appendectomy (mega ouch!) and your comment has made my day. I am really happy to read your appreciative comment and wish you all the best. Ian - CoSy Corner Hostel Olomouc.

4th Nov 2015

Great staff, cool little hostel in one of the most beautiful towns in the Czech Republic.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
2nd Nov 2015

Great atmosphere. Nice location. Owners were friendly and helpful. Bed was a little uncomfortable but otherwise a nice place to hang out, cook, sleep etc.