Cosy Guest House Reviews

navechokiya road, bhram puri,chuna ki choki, Jodhpur, India

Nice place to stay in a typical Jodhpur's blue tiny house. My little room was clean and I had a bathroom, simple but efficient. I liked the building. The rooftop terrace is great, my favorite place is definitely the chair on the top rooftop. The food isn't tasty there, I prefered other places in the city to eat. It's located quite far from the clock tower,...

The location was fine, but I do not understand the high rec in Lonely planet/online. arrived at 3pm, yet our room was not ready. Our room also shared a wall with the lobby area, and the staff on duty were still talking loudly late into the night long after we tried to go to sleep. our room had no windows and felt like a dungeon, and it smelled like b.o. Also, the rooftop restaurant is very overpriced- charged 125 rupees for a tiny bowl (more like a cup) of fruit and curd. dissapointed.

Great hostel, really good value and the staff are lovely. The rooftop restaurant has an amazing view of the city and the fort, and the hostel has lots of handy ammenities. The downside is that the hostel is up a bit of a steep hill and is quite a walk into the centre of town with nothing much in the immediate area, but other than that was great place to stay.

Quite disappointing! We booked here based on reviews,however we thought the hostel (Not B

This is one of my favorite places I have stayed in, both in India and across the world. Beautiful location, helpful staff, great food.

We would've give this a higher rating if not for staff lying about cheaper rooms and also non AC rooms being vacant making us stay in the dearest room available. There was only two other people staying in the hotel. location was good with easy access to the fort.

View all Jodhpur Bed and Breakfasts