• navechokiya road,, bhram puri,chuna ki choki, Jodhpur, India
Fabulous 90 Total Reviews
Fabulous 90 Total Reviews
Cosy Guest House Located at navechokiya road, bhram puri,chuna ki choki, Jodhpur.
India
Jodhpur rajasthan 342001 navechokiya road,, bhram puri,chuna ki choki
89% 90
26.2971855 73.0132484
    Rooms available

23rd Apr 2016
7.4

Had a relaxing stay, and was finally able to rest. Just before I left however, a medium-sized rat scampered across the rooftop restaurant, which nearly gave me the fright of my life. Otherwise, staff were sweet and accommodating, food was very good, and I slept well.

21st Apr 2016
8.0

I only stayed the one night as I was on my way to Jaisalmer but it's a perfectly fine place to stay.

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
13th Apr 2016

Lovely breakfast and dinner with fantastic view towards fort and blue city,we had nice a/c room. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room beautiful.50 rupee from station in auto rikshawa.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
11th Apr 2016

Amazing location. Loved the decor and the roof terrace and good food. There is no place better to stay in the blue city than this fabulous blue house,

• bribbo88
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Mar 2016

When I arrived they said I would have to pay extra for a room with my own toilet as the bathroom I was sharing was dirty from someone who was sick. I said that's not my problem I don't want to pay extra. So he let me stay in a room with my own bathroom for same price.