Cosy Guest House Reviews

navechokiya road, bhram puri,chuna ki choki, Jodhpur, India

Nice little place in the old town - a bit hidden away so it can be a bit of a mission to find it. But the location is pretty good as it's only a short walk from the fort, of which there is a great view from the rooftop restaurant. I had a double bed private with an ensuite - room and bathroom were clean, though the bed was perhaps a little too solid for my taste, Helpful staff and the food was pretty good.

Unbeatable price. They had the courtesy of letting us use the shower and the common space after check out. Located in a very non-turistic zone, so you can feel the real Jodhpur. Room of 350 ruppies quite narrow (only space for one single bed plus corridor).

Nice place to stay in a typical Jodhpur's blue tiny house. My little room was clean and I had a bathroom, simple but efficient. I liked the building. The rooftop terrace is great, my favorite place is definitely the chair on the top rooftop. The food isn't tasty there, I prefered other places in the city to eat. It's located quite far from the clock tower,...

The location was fine, but I do not understand the high rec in Lonely planet/online. arrived at 3pm, yet our room was not ready. Our room also shared a wall with the lobby area, and the staff on duty were still talking loudly late into the night long after we tried to go to sleep. our room had no windows and felt like a dungeon, and it smelled like b.o. Also, the rooftop restaurant is very overpriced- charged 125 rupees for a tiny bowl (more like a cup) of fruit and curd. dissapointed.

View all Jodhpur Bed and Breakfasts