• 3rd Right, Kitale Lane,, Off Dennis Pritt Rd, Caledonia, Nairobi, Kenya

Very Good 11 Total Reviews
Very Good 11 Total Reviews
Cottage Nairobi Located at 3rd Right, Kitale Lane, Off Dennis Pritt Rd, Caledonia, Nairobi.
Kenya
Nairobi 3rd Right, Kitale Lane,, Off Dennis Pritt Rd, Caledonia
71% 11
-1.2847348 36.7923331
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2016
7.1

I was pleased with the service at the beginning. However, I did ask for them to help me get a taxi across town. Later I arranged to hire the taxi for the whole day for 5,000 shillings. The owner of the hotel CALLED ME at the END OF THE DAY to tell me that I would be expected to pay 6,000 shillings even though I had made my own arrangements with the taxi driver. I thought that that was very unprofessional.