Cottage Nairobi Reviews

3rd Right, Kitale Lane, Off Dennis Pritt Rd, Caledonia, Nairobi, Kenya

No Rating

This is not a hotel, nor a hostel or an average B&B: it's a house that provides lodging facilities. I stayed at the cottage, an independent chalet that provides great space for relaxing. If you're planning to stay several days in Nairobi (work, research or studies) this is the place you want to be at. Large room, spacious kitchen, comfortable living room and huge bathroom will guarantee your comfort and tranquility. It is very clean and Adriel, the owner, is very friendly and helpful.

• 13th May 2012
  • Guatemala

It is a basic hostel for the price of a comfortable hotel, like Country Lodge. Website oversold it.

• 20th Jul 2011
  • New Zealand

We really enjoy our staying in this beautiful accommodation, very unique. The kindness of the owner and the staff working was absolutely outstanding, I am thankful to them for their hospitality. I would recommend this place to everybody staying and looking for a quiet and safe place in Nairobi

Located in a quiet area. Food is available at Dambusters. I was the only person staying and got treated royally. Need a taxi called by security as walk to Nairobi is quite far. Pickup service is great option if arriving late as I did. I stayed in the attic single with toilet. Was very comfortable as I expect the dorms would be. Provided breakfast was gladly accepted.

Perhaps a little bit over-priced for the standard of facilities but a lovely place. Owners extremely sweet and helpful, spotlessly clean and great location. We will definitely stay again.

Would have preffered a heads up on the cash only upon checvking in. Should have read more into the overview. Other places/sameprice/meals available on site/closer/ tv or radio.Seclusion here!

View all Nairobi Bed and Breakfasts