Couple O' Days Backpackers Reviews

18 Peninsular Drive, Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Australia

Fantastic staff, very helpful and welcoming

Thank you for your comments. It was nice to meet you both. Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Awesome I would totally stay here again!

Thank you for your feedback!

Very friendly staff-Belinda and the toilet was kept very clean which is impressive =)

Thank you for your comments.

Really nice staff. I felt really welcome and they offered a lot of help to us on booking activities. We stayed in the triple room for two nights. The room was a bit old but acceptable. The location is good, 10mins walk to city centre. All in all, I enjoyed staying in this hostel.

Great location. I stayed in 6-bed female dorm which basically were 2 connected rooms with own bathroom and small kitchen with a kettle and fridge - so felt almost like at home :) Staff was friendly, but didn't like the fact that when I asked for the second blanket, I was told to pay extra $2...It's a very old hostel which needs an 'upgrade'. I enjoyed my stay there because it was quiet at night and I could sleep well - unlike other 'party' hostels!

Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. You were in the 8 bed female dormitory and I do have to clarify that over winter we provide two blankets per bed (and you received two blankets) and yes you may hire additional blankets for $2 for the first night and $1 per night after that. Enjoy the rest of your travels.

The lady that runs this place is probably one of the nicest hostel owners you will meet. She was lovely! Wifi was pretty shocking and unusable if I'm honest. But the rooms were clean and nice enough. We were in a triple room with our own bathroom and the shower was good. Kitchen facilities were nice and clean, as was the fridge. Has its own pool and TV room. The location is pretty much spot on. Can't go wrong. Nice quiet hostel, so if you're looking for sleep then I'd recommend this place.

This is a small hostel, almost like a converted house so quite different to what I had previously been used to. The staff were really lovely and friendly, giving us advice about where to go etc. I thought the hostel was fairly comfortable but it was a little bit run down which made me not feel as keen to stay there for too long. There were no lockers to store valuables in the rooms but the owner did lock them away for you in the reception if you wanted.

Good stay- staff very helpful! It is a good quiet place to stay in Surfers Paradise!

everything is bad...

Location is a little far to walk to if its at night. Everybody was quiet and respectful. I felt though the toilet seemingly looked a little old on first glance, it was actually good and kept clean!

It is a nice , small hostel and it is quite . It is a bit a walk to the but it is okay. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Lovely hostel. In a good location with an easy walk to the centre, free WiFi was good and the lady that ran it was very helpful and welcoming. Was very quiet but its past peak season now. Would definitely stay here again.

We were three people staying in a 3-bed dorm ensuite for a couple of nights. The manager Belinda, and the rest of the staff, is so friendly and helpful in giving advice on everything from restaurants to accommodation and jobs. The kitchen and outside areas are really cozy and give good opportunity to hang with fellow travelers. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Denmark

Thank you. I hope you're all enjoying your new place and have found good jobs!

Really good location. 5 minutes walk to the shops in Surfers Paradise and the beach. Staff is nice and the atmosphere is ok, but not a lot of party.

Very friendly, free Wifi, small, quiet

Very clean, very well located and quiet! That's the place for a relaxing holiday!

• 5th Apr 2015

Great atmosphere, nice staff and really cosy hostel. Lives my stay here!

Small hostel, quiet place so that's good if you dont want to be in a party hostel like so many are in surfer paradise. Mqybe a little bit old but stillba good place to stay

Really good hostel, clean and friendly staff.

I liked that is was nice and quiet and the staff was really friendly and helpful. The only thing that kind of bothered me was that the wifi was really slow and I could only use it on one device. There are lockers in the room, but you will have to pay one dollar a day. The lockers in the staffroom are free, but you won't be able to excess those after the staffroom is closed.

View all Surfers Paradise Hostels