Couple O' Days Backpackers Reviews

18 Peninsular Drive, Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Australia

It is at good location and value for money. Staffs are nice. Itis highly recommended.

Everything was great. We felt very comfortable staying here. The only thing was that the pool was broken, which was unfortunate but couldn't b e helped it was fixed on the day we left.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Really nice stay. Good people, quiet which is good if you want it quiet. Staff were helpful. Room had a fridge and mini kitchen so was good! Would stay again.

Had a great time, place was really clean and everyone was super friendly. I'll be back again!

• 2nd Sep 2014

That's the best backpacker. Staff was very nice, she will give a lot of travel advice and the facilities, room and bathroom is very clean.

Thank you for your lovely comments. It was very nice to meet you both! (I hope you didn't have to pay any extra at the airport for all your shopping!)

An excellent hostel which I recommend.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

the staff was nice but that does not make all the negatives of this hostel,you can forget about the cleanliness ,blankets weren't clean and the chicken as well,i think its the worst hostel on that street

Swearing at the staff is not cool. Our staff member helped you with your question even after you swore at her so you know that if you had a problem with your blanket or anything else you only needed to come and speak to us.

The place needs a bit of freshing up, but everything was very clean and the lady at the desk was super friendy and helpfull!

It is a low priced hostel in Surfers Paradise and 10 minutes walk to Surfers Paradise beach and all tram stations. Nearest bus stop is Ferny Ave. stop which is just 5 minutes walk. I will give excellent ranking to this hoste.l I liked the friendly environment at this place. It is value for money because at low cost you get all facilities.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • India

Thank you very much for your comments. We hope you enjoy your time studying here!

This hostel seemed to be more for people who were staying in town long term. There were no safes in the room, but you could lock up your valuables at reception if you needed. There was a lack of outlets in the room, so I would recommend buying a cheap power bar of you have many things to charge.

Loved this place;relaxed

the staff are nice and the reception time should be 20:00, even though my flight was delayed, the staff still help me for the check-in. The location is good and close to the beach.

It's a nice hostel with a very kind staff. It's in a very good location, quiet but not far from the heart of fun.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay even if it was only for the one night. Right from the get go I was made to feel very welcomed by all the staff, beds were comfy and location was super! Can't really ask for much more when staying at a backpackers, especially one as cheap as this... Would definitely come back and recommend to my friends for future reference :) Thanks again

View all Surfers Paradise Hostels