Couple O' Days Backpackers Reviews

18 Peninsular Drive, Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Australia

This hostel seemed to be more for people who were staying in town long term. There were no safes in the room, but you could lock up your valuables at reception if you needed. There was a lack of outlets in the room, so I would recommend buying a cheap power bar of you have many things to charge.

Loved this place;relaxed

the staff are nice and the reception time should be 20:00, even though my flight was delayed, the staff still help me for the check-in. The location is good and close to the beach.

It's a nice hostel with a very kind staff. It's in a very good location, quiet but not far from the heart of fun.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay even if it was only for the one night. Right from the get go I was made to feel very welcomed by all the staff, beds were comfy and location was super! Can't really ask for much more when staying at a backpackers, especially one as cheap as this... Would definitely come back and recommend to my friends for future reference :) Thanks again

A nice enough hostel, definitely better for those wanting a rest from Gold Coast antics!

I really enjoyed my stay here it's quite quiet but that's great as you can talk and have drinks with friends. The staff are amazing and so helpful.

Amazing Hostel! We really had an amazing stay as we were looking for a bit more quiet hostel, it's not that type of party hostel like in the other hostels in the street but if you want to party you just have to make a 5 min walk and there you are in the centre of surfers! Very nice staff, good kitchen that is more than big enough for the small hostel. Nice bathroom and beautiful double rooms, I can't understand the bad reviews, if it once was like said i n those it now isthe complete difference!

Thank you for your comments. We enjoyed having you to stay with us!

A lovely little hostel! Spacious apartment style dorms with a kitchenette, friendly staff, good kitchen facilities and free wifi! Would definitely go back there

View all Surfers Paradise Hostels