Couple O' Days Backpackers Reviews

18 Peninsular Drive, Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia

Amazing Hostel! We really had an amazing stay as we were looking for a bit more quiet hostel, it's not that type of party hostel like in the other hostels in the street but if you want to party you just have to make a 5 min walk and there you are in the centre of surfers! Very nice staff, good kitchen that is more than big enough for the small hostel. Nice bathroom and beautiful double rooms, I can't understand the bad reviews, if it once was like said i n those it now isthe complete difference!

Thank you for your comments. We enjoyed having you to stay with us!

A lovely little hostel! Spacious apartment style dorms with a kitchenette, friendly staff, good kitchen facilities and free wifi! Would definitely go back there

Could do with updating and rooms need more than the fan which does nothing!

One of the worst hostel experiences I have had the misfortune of experiencing. Partying until the early hours of the morning and windows closed in the heat of summer with one small fan for a room of four people. Hostel occupants believing it is appropriate to turn lights on, use hairdryers and talk loudly after midnight as well as leaving the door of the room open all night because they had misplaced their keys. Males were also present in the all girls dorm overnight.

The location of the COD is very good, it's a short walk to the city and an even shorter walk to the bus station, which was really appreciated by my back. The staff is friendly and was able to give me some good advices and spots in Surfers Paradise. I have been there during Schoolies Week, so the atmosphere was highly cheered up, but although I think the atmosphere would have been pretty good aswell cause its a small place to sit outside so everybody is talking to each other. I enjoyed my stay

• 15th Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The place sucks, but if you're ok with such a shabby/old place, then you'll have loads of fun, because the owners leave by 8pm, and after that you can do pretty much whatever you want to. BYO is not permitted, but there's no one there to make it count, so you can have a drink in the patio and chat along with great people! as it's such a small hostel, everyone knows everyone, and that's the best part of it!. The only great thing was having free wifi, when it worked...

Hi, I'm pleased to hear that you had loads of fun during your stay with us! We do have a night manager and do not allow noise throughout the night as we are in a residential area so need to be mindful of our neighbours. There is no bar here so all our guests are welcome to bring their own alcohol. And to all our future guests reading this...if you have a problem with the wifi or anything else during your stay please come and tell us so we can fix it for you!

Very nice place , no too big perfect to stay relaxed .

Thank you for your comments. It was nice to have you here to stay with us!

View all Surfers Paradise Hostels