Courtbrack Accommodation

9th Aug 2017

Lovely hosts, beautiful house. Perfection

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
5th Aug 2017

Clean not to far form city centre and I felt safe leaving my stuff in my room. Perfect if you just want a place to sleep that you can go back to late at night.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017

The staff were incredible! They were very friendly and very helpful. We had a great time staying here and if we ever come back to Limerick, we would definitely stay here again.

30th Jul 2017

Only complaint was took over 3 hours to do one load of laundry.... Great place. Nice rooms. Good price

22nd Jul 2017

Excellent Place to stay. Would highly recommend.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
22nd Jul 2017

Wad'n bad like, buh t'wadn grea eeder

• Ireland, Male, 41+
17th Jul 2017

Situated on the Dock Road this is a great location to base yourself for visiting Limerick City or touring Limerick County. You have plenty of free parking and the city is 10 mins walk away.

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2017

Lovely place to stay at. The staff were friendly and there was free breakfast in the morning. My only issue is where it is. It's far out from the city centre which you can walk to in about 25-30 mins, or there's a bus which is a 15 min walk away, or you can get a taxi, which cost me between 5-10€ Besides that I had a lovely time staying here and I would definitely stay here again :)

• Australia, Female, 31-40
15th Jul 2017

Helpful staff. One team member was especially attentive, went out of his way to show me to my room, carried luggage upstairs for me (no lifts) & answered all my questions with an exceptional level of service. Room quiet, private and secure. Windows open for great ventilation. Comfortable bed, closet & sink in each room. Basic facilities but great for a night or two. I liked the location being 20-30min walk to the city as it allowed me to take in the lovely surrounding homes/neighbourhood.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2017
7.1

An adequate hostel. It is student accommodation during the year that is a hostel during the summer. It was fine for my purpose, but if I were travelling and wanting to meet other people this hostel would not be great as there is zero atmosphere and in the middle of a not-so-lively area of Limerick. If you are like me and need to sleep in, it is difficult enough as the walls are quite thin. The free breakfast is basic but very welcome.