Coziee Lodge Reviews

No.77A&No.79A, Geylang Road, Singapore, Singapore

Good stay in the private double room. big room for two person. very clean and delightful due to the decorations in the room. I like it !

• 10th Sep 2014

Good service and clean rooms. most importantly, a really good price!!

• 9th Sep 2014

well, basically i feel that the guesthouse is doing just fine. in terms of price and quality, you can't find that in any other area. some places to improve would be more bathrooms, a need for bigger common area.

• 8th Sep 2014

I definitely enjoy my experience in cozie guesthouse. very good reception crew. Look for dennis if you need help around. Other than that, rooms are pretty spacious with personal space in between beds. bathrooms are limited but not an issue for me. I will return :)

• 7th Sep 2014

enjoyed my three nights stay in the guesthouse. location is ideally close to train station and good eateries around the hostel.

• 26th Aug 2014

this is my second time to coziee. what I love most is the good wifi connection. very stable and solid throughout my stay. I will return for the third time if I happen to visit Singapore again.

• 26th Aug 2014

Coziee is good!! relax and comfortably.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Japan

Before I arrive, I did not expect much from the hostel as I was looking for a cheap one night lodging. However, it was much better than my expectation especially for the price I paid (USD $15?). The hostel is kind of narrow but everything you need is provided. Aircondition rooms, clean beds & blankets and wonderful staff. I heard that they are increasing the number of bathrooms before the end of Oct. Nonetheless, Coziee is a vey good hostel.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • China

I stayed for one night only. I want to extend but it was fully book just because I did not reserve earlier. I tried to find another hostel in kalang and lavender but could not find as good as Coziee Lodge for the same price. Nice, comfort, save, clean, easy acces a few minutes walk from Kalang MRT, the staff are very helpfull.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

great little place, easy trips to and from with metro close by, wifi really good, free breakfast and luggage storage

Stayed there for 3 nights in a private room. Our room was WINDOWS FREE! which is unbelieved in my opinion. Shower was in the room (shared toilet) so every time someone was having a shower the room was full of humidity! Only 4 toilet for the whole hostel which means that normally you had to wait to use it! Furthermore 2 of the toilets were in the same room of the shower, 1,5 m x 1,5 m, so after every shower the toilet was completely wet! Located just 300m from MRT

• 14th Aug 2014

Coziee Lodge is very clean and tidy. Staff are friendly and helpful. Comfortable room and common area.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

I loved this hostel! Beyond the rooms being spotless and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful. Definitely, I’ll book this hostel again whether I have a chance to come back to this wonderful country. Thank you everyone to make my stay in Singapore a unforgettable experience. Cheers!

Maybe change the name of the 'ladies room' i took it to be a bathroom and woke up the girls sleeping in there very late at night!! good over all, individual lights are a great idea. shame there are not natural light windows in the room

Location, cleanliness and attitude of staff is excellent. Problem with the hostel might be the space. The pantry area is right next to the bathroom which is not really acceptable for me. Thus, instead of having the breakfast in the hostel, I will make my way to the nearby eateries for delicious food. Kallang is a good area, slightly off the bustling city centre yet able to enjoy wide selection of good and cheap food.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Very lovely hostel. The place is kind of small but it fits the 'cozy' experience. Beds are comfortable and coool. I believe this hostel is operated by a family, everyone seem so friendly and approachable. Nonetheless, good experience for me.

• 23rd Jul 2014

it is a good hostel for sleeping over as they have good cleanliness, helpful staff and excellent location. However, it is not a place for you to mingle around with other guests as they do not have a large enough area to do so. I heard that they are extending the area in another month's time, so hopefully they put it into consideration a place for guests to interact. Other than that, it is a cozy place to get some sleep!

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

I feel that the double bed room is a good retreat for couples. Big spacious room with a cute shower room. Location is ideally located near to kallang metro station. The area is a good place for having cheap and good food. I would return. Negative: toilets are located one level below. other than that, everything's good.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Very clean place; accommodating staff.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Philippines

I would not grumble too much for the price paid. Breakfast provided, ultra-fast wifi, clean beds and rooms. Basic amenities are provided but if you need something else, you can always purchase over the counter. Negative: only two w.c and four shower room (heard from the staff more bathrooms are under renovation). counter area might be too crowded with people.

• 13th Jul 2014