Coziee Lodge Reviews

No.77A&No.79A, Geylang Road, Singapore, Singapore

Hostel was close to the MRT so good location. There did seem to be a lot of people staying there long term more than backpackers. So atmosphere wasn't great. Breakfast was toast but the bread was gone at quarter to 10 and when I went down to reception to look for more I was told that it was too late and breakfast was over, eventhough breakfast was supposed to be till 10. Free use of computers were useful.

Bed is quite noisy as it sqeaks at every movement.n have to wear in house slippers...otherwise quite ok..

enjoy my staff here. tq.

They turn off the air con from 9am to 6pm. This is Singapore, are you serious?

Hostel is centrally located and easy to find when coming from the airport. Very close to the train station 'kallang'. breakfast is only toat and jam but better than nothing :) beds are more comfortable than in other hostels in SEA. Bathrooms are very clean, so is the rest of teh hostel as well.

It's set out a little weird, there are not toilets or showers on the top floor and you have to go down two floors basically. The staff aren't great with English or sorting things out. The breakfast is bad but it's free so hey! Location isn't amazing but you can get into the centre in 20 mins on the MRT (metro). Beds were comfy... Communal area is weird.

Stayed only for two nights, the room was nice, but did not have a window, so we overslept ob our last day, the staff was nice though and we did not get charged for that. The shower is okay, just people that stay in the hostel leave it like they don't care, but the staff does a good job of cleaning. Got tips for our journey to Malaysia.

I needed a cheap, secure, and convenient place to stay in Singapore, and Coziee Lodge was perfect for that. There is zero atmosphere to speak of because of the limited common area, but the beds are comfy enough and the space is very clean. Convenient location right next to an MRT stop, which I appreciated. You get what you pay for, and what you pay is good!

terrible staff..we arrived late and wasn't treated well upon checking in..room was also hot!

Stayed one night, very easy to find, mtr station is around the corner perfect ease. Beds were fine and lockers underneath were huge. A lot of light from the exit sign kept me awake but who cares - the best thing from a hostel is to have friendly easy going staff, easy to use and has everything there- washing, wifi, showers, computers, printer and let us use there phone. Lovely place

• 15th Feb 2015

Buy your own slippers in advance (in case you dont want to be given slippers worn by many other travelers)

Not very laid back here, but still a nice place to stay. Since you do not have to stay in Singapore long-this place is great.

Computers free to use, kitchen and small lounge area. Not really good atmosphere and rooms are quiet big and therefor a lot of people making sounds ans whatsoever. Located near a station.

very friendly guys over at coziee. see you guys once i'm back from thailand.

• Senegal

Only stayed for a night. Good room (quite big for 12 person), comfortable beds. They provide double decker bunk beds, but the beds are much bigger. clean toilets but are quite packed during the morning, you have to make your way to another level for vacant toilets. Toilets are clean most of the time though.

• 21st Jan 2015

This is the thing I loved about hostel. The staff are friendly, accommodating and helpful. They went all out to help. I met a few lovely guests in the hostel as well. I enjoy the overall experience and will definitely return.

• Spain

The girl at the reception, the one that signs as 37 in the receipt is the most un-professional and un friendly staff I have ever met, she looks that she really does not like the job

Some of the rooms were icy cold with air conditioning to the max plus a fan set on high. Very uncomfortable nights and no way to fix the problem.

We did not like black sheets, very small shared bathroom. Did not like that we have to wear their sandals around,that does not look like they have been cleaned by others.

My gf and I enjoyed the stay in the private room. I believe the room is bigger than some hotel room.

• 6th Jan 2015