Coziee Lodge Reviews

No.77A&No.79A, Geylang Road, Singapore, Singapore

comfortable mattress, good space for 10 person. price wise, could not be better especially for budget travelers.

• Indonesia

overall, i enjoyed my stay. good rooms and location. otherwise, they could perhaps making better common and dining area.

• 8th Oct 2014

Enjoyed the double room. Big, spacious and feel really cozy. Comes with shower room and a nice TV for a good show when you're back in the night. I will recommend!

• 8th Oct 2014

Private rooms were very clean, nice to have your own shower. But no toilet in you room, so you need to go downstairs. The toilets were located in the showers, this was not very clean. It was wet everywhere en it smells badly. And there was no chilling room, or room to meet other people. Staff was friendly. located near a MRT stop so nearby the city.

Enjoyed my stay in the guesthouse. I will miss the fun times there!

• Finland

Good location from the train station. It is good for backpacker who are looking for budget and value stay.

• 7th Oct 2014

Very comfortable bed and room. The location is ideally located off Kallang station. the receptionist is ever so helpful and willing to suggest nice places to visit. Another thing is that the hostel is really clean and tidy!

• 7th Oct 2014

There were only two toilets for the whole hostel to use. Breakfast = toast. Otherwise we had a good stay. Good value for money in an expensive city like Singapore.

at the reception area very hot, in rooms air condition work from 18 to 9 00 , in rooms no windows, not possible to cook in kitchen , smell in toilets not good

Stayed here for 2 nights a little way out from the centre but by the metro so 5 mins and your at the heart of Singapore. Beds where brilliant so comfy and personal locker, light and plug socket! Just would Be better if it had a bigger common room to be able to meet more people.

At first, I feel that the guesthouse is slightly small as compared to expectation. But, the rooms are great. Spacious and clean beds. Big common area in the room as well (ideal for claustrophobic people). You can spend your entire day talking to the lovely receptionist, who is more than happy to help you out with your itinerary. Overall, I enjoy my experience staying in Coziee lodge.

• China

I enjoy my stay in Coziee Lodge. good price for excellent service and spacious room. Very fast wifi speed and complimentary computer usage in the common area. I heard that they are expanding soon, which is good for them. I will recommend my friends to visit !

• 25th Sep 2014

very good private double room. big and cool room. friendly and helpful staff. I think the only problem that they have is to increase the number of bathrooms.

• 25th Sep 2014

Staff were nice and friendly. Stayed in the female dorm for one night, which has the Jail break theme. Room and bed was very nice, and air conned at night. Had complimentary use of a locker in the room as well as a free personal reading light. Only downside was the facilities: the shower was cold and i had to brush my teeth using the mirror and sink in the kitchen. A little awkward but ok for one nights stay. 5 min walk from Kallang stn was ok, 20 mins from airport but out of the city.

I stayed for one night only. I want to extend but it was fully book just because I did not reserve earlier. I tried to find another hostel in kalang and lavender but could not find as good as Coziee Lodge for the same price. Nice, comfort, save, clean, easy acces a few minutes walk from Kalang MRT, the staff are very helpfull.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

great little place, easy trips to and from with metro close by, wifi really good, free breakfast and luggage storage

Stayed there for 3 nights in a private room. Our room was WINDOWS FREE! which is unbelieved in my opinion. Shower was in the room (shared toilet) so every time someone was having a shower the room was full of humidity! Only 4 toilet for the whole hostel which means that normally you had to wait to use it! Furthermore 2 of the toilets were in the same room of the shower, 1,5 m x 1,5 m, so after every shower the toilet was completely wet! Located just 300m from MRT

• 14th Aug 2014

Coziee Lodge is very clean and tidy. Staff are friendly and helpful. Comfortable room and common area.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

I loved this hostel! Beyond the rooms being spotless and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful. Definitely, I’ll book this hostel again whether I have a chance to come back to this wonderful country. Thank you everyone to make my stay in Singapore a unforgettable experience. Cheers!

Maybe change the name of the 'ladies room' i took it to be a bathroom and woke up the girls sleeping in there very late at night!! good over all, individual lights are a great idea. shame there are not natural light windows in the room