Coziee Lodge

7.7
Very Good 235 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
25th Jan 2017

Overall, it's value for money in aspect of the location. Staff are quite friendly. Spacious room with comfortable beds with reasonably big lockers provided( Don't have to bring your own padlocks). Abit cramp at the shower areas. Would be good if able to provide more choices of bread spread, such as peanut butter and Nutella chocolate. Would be even better if able to provide a small smoking corner as it is quite a hassle to go up and down just for a puff. Will come back to stay again. Cheers!!

21st Dec 2016
7.1

I didn't appreciate 1 thing. When I arrived was evening and I was really tired, I payed as every time at the arrival and I went to bed. The morning after I really forgot that I payed and asked the bill. The man took again the money and after seeing my money in his hands I realize that I already payed the stay! He knew from his register that was payed... but he didn't say anything. I dislike these behaviour. I go often to the city, but I won't go never again there.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Dec 2016
7.1

There were three main points from my stay: The beds are so hard it's like lying right on the springs. The breakfast is just toast and jam. The security here is awesome! You have to buzz into your room with a little fob as well as when coming from the street.

11th Dec 2016

Great location, just a few minutes walk from the MRT, and just outside the city center so it's not loud but still very close to the action of the city. I felt very safe as a solo female traveler, staff were very helpful. Would stay here again the next time I'm in Singapore.

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
27th Nov 2016

Stayed here on Nov 27-Dec 1 2016. itwas a pleasant stay at the lodge. would definitely go back and recommend this to my friends. Jeff from Cebu, Philippines

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
29th Oct 2016

Great location and easily accessible via MRT.

• chong_53423858
  • Malaysia, Female, 25-30
15th Oct 2016

Everything good. Convenient to MRT station

• France, All Male Group, 18-24
10th Oct 2016
6.0

Well located hostel for a good price. But the staff wasn't very friendly and helpful, and the showers and bathrooms were clearly disgusting. I wouldn't recommend this place.