Coziee Lodge Reviews

No.77A&No.79A, Geylang Road, Singapore, Singapore

very friendly guys over at coziee. see you guys once i'm back from thailand.

• Senegal

Only stayed for a night. Good room (quite big for 12 person), comfortable beds. They provide double decker bunk beds, but the beds are much bigger. clean toilets but are quite packed during the morning, you have to make your way to another level for vacant toilets. Toilets are clean most of the time though.

• 21st Jan 2015

This is the thing I loved about hostel. The staff are friendly, accommodating and helpful. They went all out to help. I met a few lovely guests in the hostel as well. I enjoy the overall experience and will definitely return.

• Spain

We did not like black sheets, very small shared bathroom. Did not like that we have to wear their sandals around,that does not look like they have been cleaned by others.

My gf and I enjoyed the stay in the private room. I believe the room is bigger than some hotel room.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Slept in two different rooms. I would pay more for the capsule beds, much more worth it. clean and spacious but with more privacy. If you are someone that require privacy, this is it.

• 5th Jan 2015

Booked a stay in the double bed room. Spacious room with television set (we didn't use it through). It is a pity that they removed the showering facilities in the room.

• 4th Jan 2015

One of a kind service. Very patient and helpful staff. Good four person bed room with curtain for privacy. I enjoyed the stay, too bad there's no en-suite bathroom.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

Nice play for you to sleep, just sleep.

need more bathroom and toilet, especially for 2nd floor it should be have too

Not the best hostel I have been in my life but good for the money!

To begin, all the demonstration photos in the site don't correspond to the reality. The staff was unprepared to help any guest in matters of the city, from how the metro works to what to do in the city. Even though being near a metro station, the hostel location is far from everything and there is absolut nothing to do in its region.

Coziee Lodge was very clean but the staff was not helpful. Also, we were not happy that there was no toilet on the third floor. The staff should be more welcoming to their guests, and not act like they are an inconvienence.

Hello Coziee! thanks for the good hospitality.

• 23rd Dec 2014

I feel that the hostel did really well in terms of comfort of the bed and room. Clean and tidy room and toilets. The facilities are sufficient. However, they need to create more common space for travelers. Price wise, they are perfect. cheap and good stay overall.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

I am quite satisfied with staying at Coziee Lodge. Thank you for your good service! Though, I have something to tell for you regarding some guests in your hostel. I don't know where they come from but they seem to come with quite a big group of friends. They seem to be not careful enough to other guests staying in the hostel, screaming or shouting in front of the computer or in the kitchen from early in the morning before 9am, which disturbed me. They seemed to want to wake up everyone.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Fantastic hostel. I enjoy my stay very much. the staff are very friendly and helpful. It makes my trip in Singapore really delightful.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Syria

After early arrive about 8am, i was sleeping at the sofa upstairs. One of the staff made me wake up and told me that u cant sleep here. And told me to sleep downstairs in the ground floor at the computer desk. She acted rude. Cant recommend.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Good location next to MRT station and next to a lot of restaurants. The bed curtains are a nice addition. The only thing it would need is a toilet on the third floor.

The comforter i got had yellow stains. The hostel allows some kind of long term residents , staying there for months which is not what one wants to experiance while travelling. Weird way of operating air conditioning, fans (fans blow into your face if you are on the top beds, air conditioning turned on only evenings at night and they freeze the room ).

« first « Prev 1 2 3