Coziee Lodge Reviews

No.77A&No.79A, Geylang Road, Singapore, Singapore

Very fast wi-fi, next to a MRT station. Neighborhood is in the Chinatown, which is soso (ONLY chinese restaurants and nothing else, a bit dirty and noisy, etc.) - but at least you can easily go somewhere else with the MRT. No breakfast included.

Everything was good, very close to the MRT, aircon was cold but unfortunately I woke up with 3 huge swollen bite marks on my foot and 2 on my arms.

Lovely hostel, but the door to our bunk didn't lock properly. As we booked together we assumed we would be sharing a bunk bed, would be nice if they could let us know, especially as there was a bunk free when we arrived.

• 24th Jul 2015

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in, clean tidy, secure, air con, comfy beds, lovely staff and all amenities. Would definitely stay there again

Poor and scarce breakfast, just bread and margarine (no butter, no peanut butter) and kaya. And some tea. Not even milk, or at least it wasn't offered by the staff. The hostel was clean, the showers work really well and it was good enough for a night sleep. Didn't stay too long around that hostel as it was my last night in the city.

everything was great... just except they cover the bed with plastic before the bedsheet.

Wonderful young staff.

Good location, I choose the 14 people mixed dom, It is still quiet and every people sleep in the small girds with lamp, also, it is close to the Changi airport. Get off subway at Kallang station it generally spent 30 minute from airport. the staffs on the reception are working 24hours and friendly.

• 31st May 2015
  • China

Super friendly staff, location is quite handy with a train stop two minutes far by walk. The beds are comfortable and you got a locker. The toilets and shower where clean all the time.

Great little hostel that is really close to the train lines so makes it relatively easy to get around. Nice neighborhood too with loads of nice eatery's nearby with really nice authentic food goodness. Staff were always helpful and super freindly so ask away at the desk. Gave lots of great recommendations. Definitely go to Clake Quay on a Friday or Saturday night., the place is electric with activity!

I think with Coziee Logde, it's pretty good for packbacker =). The price is reasonable with comfortable atmosphere, nice staffs and good location. We will comeback if we have another trip to Singapore! Thank you very much Coziee!

• 16th May 2015
  • Vietnam

many places to eat around the hostel and is very close to the subway. attractions are only a few stops from the station. atmosphere wasn't great as many guests did not speak english but there is nothing the hostel can do about that. the hostel will do the job if you're looking to have a couple quite nights and good sleep.

Probably the worst hostel I've ever stayed at in my life - don't waste your money.

• 12th May 2015

Not much of a common room but thats ok, location is alright

Hostel was close to the MRT so good location. There did seem to be a lot of people staying there long term more than backpackers. So atmosphere wasn't great. Breakfast was toast but the bread was gone at quarter to 10 and when I went down to reception to look for more I was told that it was too late and breakfast was over, eventhough breakfast was supposed to be till 10. Free use of computers were useful.

Bed is quite noisy as it sqeaks at every movement.n have to wear in house slippers...otherwise quite ok..

The hostel is nice and clean. It is good that you can pay the deposit in other currencies as well. Unfortunately the guy behind the counter is not very informative. He doesn't even know how to use the busses just outside the hostel. I was in another hostel in the same stay where the staff walked the extra mile for their clients and when they didn't know anything they googled it for you. These are the little things that count.

• 26th Mar 2015

enjoy my staff here. tq.

They turn off the air con from 9am to 6pm. This is Singapore, are you serious?

Hostel is centrally located and easy to find when coming from the airport. Very close to the train station 'kallang'. breakfast is only toat and jam but better than nothing :) beds are more comfortable than in other hostels in SEA. Bathrooms are very clean, so is the rest of teh hostel as well.