Coziee Lodge

Very Good 244 Total Reviews
Very Good 244 Total Reviews

19th Apr 2017
6.3

wasnt what i expected, and the showers of the photos doesnt match with reality, was not clean at all, and the rooms had a bad smell, maybe i didnt notice the price and location, i just choose it

6th Apr 2017

Very helpful staff. Toilets not so clean, not because of the staff, but customers who stand on the toilet instead of sitting.

• Indonesia, Male, 31-40
1st Apr 2017
7.7

The staff could be friendlier. We have to take off our shoes to go to the room, which is a good thing for cleanliness but they don't have sufficient indoor slipper for all the guest. Location was near MRT Kallang and National Stadium. There are some local restaurants on the block which is convenient.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
30th Mar 2017

Highly recommended for those going to concerts in national stadium as its located just across the place, also very close to MRT station. Electronic security key available in every room and the main entrance so pretty much secured. The place is very clean and everyone gets their own sleepers. Yet staffs are quite unfriendly. But it's worth the price for the nice place.

• ashaw073753
  • USA, Female, 25-30
28th Mar 2017
5.1

This hostel is fine. The rooms were very small, hot, and very noisy. The location was convenient to public transport but in a bad part of town. The staff were fine: matter-of-fact but not particularly friendly. I would not stay again.

25th Mar 2017

Value for money, Good location, next to bus station, next to MRT Station (Kallang Station), next to lot of food. 24hr Indian famous food. The bed making too much noise as we move. That's the only negative. But overall is great to have a night or few night.

• Romania, Male, 41+
19th Mar 2017
5.1

Reconsider the "leave your shoes in the downstairs cupboard" rule. I'd recommend that the shoe shelves would be organised somewhere else than the lobby/reception area and be really well ventilated. Reception is first impact to all customers and has to be welcoming, not smelling of stinky shoes. Toilets were often dirty, lots of water on the floors and toilet not flushed. Cutlery and crockery in small kitchen were all plastic and didn't feel secure to use them. Toilet CAN'T be near a kitchen!

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
25th Jan 2017

Overall, it's value for money in aspect of the location. Staff are quite friendly. Spacious room with comfortable beds with reasonably big lockers provided( Don't have to bring your own padlocks). Abit cramp at the shower areas. Would be good if able to provide more choices of bread spread, such as peanut butter and Nutella chocolate. Would be even better if able to provide a small smoking corner as it is quite a hassle to go up and down just for a puff. Will come back to stay again. Cheers!!

21st Dec 2016
7.1

I didn't appreciate 1 thing. When I arrived was evening and I was really tired, I payed as every time at the arrival and I went to bed. The morning after I really forgot that I payed and asked the bill. The man took again the money and after seeing my money in his hands I realize that I already payed the stay! He knew from his register that was payed... but he didn't say anything. I dislike these behaviour. I go often to the city, but I won't go never again there.

17th Dec 2016
7.4

Singapore is a little expensive so it was nice to find affordable accommodation. The staff were very friendly - they helped my map out my single day in the city. They were very relaxed and even let me nap in the lobby after checking out because I was exhausted!