7.8
Very Good 229 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 229 Total Reviews
Coziee Lodge Located at No.77A&No.79A, Geylang Road, , Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore 389197 No.77A&No.79A, Geylang Road
78% 229
1.3106442 103.8728304
    Rooms available

• Italy, Female, 31-40
21st Dec 2016
7.1

I didn't appreciate 1 thing. When I arrived was evening and I was really tired, I payed as every time at the arrival and I went to bed. The morning after I really forgot that I payed and asked the bill. The man took again the money and after seeing my money in his hands I realize that I already payed the stay! He knew from his register that was payed... but he didn't say anything. I dislike these behaviour. I go often to the city, but I won't go never again there.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Dec 2016
7.1

There were three main points from my stay: The beds are so hard it's like lying right on the springs. The breakfast is just toast and jam. The security here is awesome! You have to buzz into your room with a little fob as well as when coming from the street.

11th Dec 2016

Great location, just a few minutes walk from the MRT, and just outside the city center so it's not loud but still very close to the action of the city. I felt very safe as a solo female traveler, staff were very helpful. Would stay here again the next time I'm in Singapore.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
29th Oct 2016

Great location and easily accessible via MRT.

• chong_53423858
  • Malaysia, Female, 25-30
15th Oct 2016

Everything good. Convenient to MRT station

• France, All Male Group, 18-24
10th Oct 2016
6.0

Well located hostel for a good price. But the staff wasn't very friendly and helpful, and the showers and bathrooms were clearly disgusting. I wouldn't recommend this place.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
20th Sep 2016

Great location on Geylang Road - much nicer than right in the centre - with fantastic food nearby. The hostel was functional, basically everything OK. Helpful staff, internet worked etc. My room had no window, but on the plus side the hostel offers good lockers and comfortable beds. The "breakfast" wasn't much to speak of, but it's better to get something somewhere else anyway.

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016
6.0

Pros: good location, easy to find from the airport and right next to a train station. Decent wifi. Toast, spread, tea and coffee for breakfast. Aircon. Reception will give you an adaptor if you need one. Reception is 24 hours. Cons: not sociable. Wash your dishes with shower gel, not dishwashing liquid. Have to drink tea and coffee out of plastic tumblers instead of mugs. Was a bit dirty. Basic hostel - if you're only staying in Singapore for a night then go for it.

2nd Aug 2016

Good location, clean, fast Wifi, A/C works great. Overall very good value for Singapore