Cozy Accommodations Reviews

Kensington Courts, 9-11 Kensington Crecent, New Kingston, Kingston, Jamaica

I originally booked with cozy accommodations in Kensington Crescent but it was already booked for the time i requested. Mark emailed me straightaway to let me know and offered me to stay at his other apartment at The Dorchester at the same price of his one bedroom apartment. Mark was really welcoming. Very quiet apartment block, the view from the property was really nice, decent size rooms, security was there 24/7 and they were very helpful. Thanks Mark for a great stay I will be booking again.

• 16th Sep 2013