Directions to Cozy Apt Prague Center - Mustek, Wenceslas Square
Map & Directions
From the airport:
- take a taxi to 'Jungmannovo namesti'. Every taxi driver will know it, and it will cost about 400 Kc to the apartment
- public transport is super easy. Take public bus 119 to Dejvicka metro stop (metro A line), then take Metro A to the Mustek metro. The metro station has two sets of escalators; take the ones by the end of the train you were just on. Take any exit to the street level; you will be at the bottom of Wenceslas square. You are about 100 meters from the apartment, Jungmannovo namesti is just around the corner to the West (hint: look for the Burger King, and go around to the other side of the block, and you will be there).
From the Main Train Station
- the easiest way is to just use a map and walk. You go in the direction of Weneceslas Square, then walk to the bottom of the square, where Jungmannovo namesti will be just off the left side (e.g. on the other side of the 'Bata' shoe store).
- if you want to take the metro, you can go one stop on the C line to Muzeum, and then one stop on the A line to Mustek. Then follow the description above.
- if you come by car, email me and I can send you detailed directions