Cozy Bangkok Place Reviews

41/146-148 Soi sunthonpimol, rama 4 rd., Prathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

The receptionists here are so hospitable and love to help you,I think this is the most reason drive to here second time. Of course,the atmosphere for backpackers are very good,you just need to sit in the lounge for a while then you can meet somebody else.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Steven_9801
  • China

The hostel was really lovely, very friendly and chilled. The staff were great and very helpful. Or room was excellent, and there are plenty of showers etc which were all clean and nice. The only issue we had was the location - the hostel is situated in a wonderful residential area (which is fantastic as it's away from all the hedonistic tourism of koh san road, and it feels a lot more like real life), however it wasn't close to anything much and we had to get taxis a lot. All in all excellent

Really clean, beautiful hostel just a 5 min walk from subways station that can take you pretty much anywhere in bangkok. Very nice, helpful staff. I had already checked out but had left my bags at the hostel for the day, and when I went to pick them up the lady at reception asked me if I wanted to take a shower and gave me a towel to use. So sweet. Use of fridge and kitchen, very clean toilets, soap and shampoo to use. Stay here if you want a clean, quiet, nice experience. Not a party hostel

Great location for us as we were getting a train the next day, 5 min walk from the station. Amazing facilities, tea/coffee as well as a kitchen and washing machine and tumble dryer for you to use. Staff were lovely, super clean room as well as showers and toilets. It is far away from the main khoa San road but it was the perfect location for us. Couldn't reccommended it any more. Thank you :)

• 18th May 2014

I used to stay at the KhaoSan Road area, but decided to change to somewhere quiet for this trip. I am really happy I had picked Cozy Bangkok Place, the workers are very friendly and helpful, the atmosphere there make me feel like being home and quiet, good room with Air-Con with great price, very clean, and great location too.

Great stay in Cozy :). Near train station. Stuff was really helpful

• 6th May 2014
  • Poland

Cozy Bangkok is a little out of the way if you're here for nightlife, but is still very accessible. It's less than 5 minute's walk from Hua Lamphong Station, which all taxi and tuk-tuk drivers know. AT first the area seemed a bit dodgy, but Cozy Bangkk is a little haven and the security is good. The staff explained everthing throroughly to us and the rooms had both fans and AC which kept them perfectly cool. The bed are really comfortable too. Shared showers and toilets are large and clean.

• 2nd May 2014
  • Scotland

Very clean and beautiful hostel. WiFi does not always work... so you better buy a SIM-Card at the next 7eleven if you want to have an internetconnection. Location is okay... it's close to the main train station. Staff is very helpful and nice.

Room and communal areas were clean although showers weren't very powerful. Nice hostel, very quirky although there wasn't much atmosphere. Good wifi and computers with internet access which you can pay to use. Located in a residential area in Thailand but on a main road so it is easy to find tuk tuks and taxis. There was a lot of cockroaches when we stayed although they did get a fumigator in pretty quick. Staff were really helpful. Overall a good hostel but probably not the best to meet people.

ever helpful and fabulous staffs :)

The hostel is really cozy!!! Good location, very nice staff. Hostel has evth. you need.

Stayed in the single room for 400 Baht. Including A/C and dresser for your clothes. Wifi was working good, the kitchen facilities are great (there is a stove so you can actually cook) and you can use the washing machine for 30 Baht. Lots of showers/toilets. The location is OK, convenient if you want to take the train or MRT and there are bus lines very close by (for Silom, Siam, MBK, Siam Paragon and all the other shopping centers in that area).

We had a very nice stay, clean rooms, nice staff, great security. I can recommend this Hostel to everyone who wants a classic backpacker feeling with a lot of comforts.

very good place to stay. Quiet and clean. Close to the subway.

• 6th Mar 2014

Lovely hostel just outside the hussle and bussle of Bangkok. Lovely rooms, very clean and the best aircon we've had so far in Thailand. Good quality of wifi, i even got it in my room. No taxi driver can find the place! Best to tell them to head to the main train station in Bangkok, as it is near there, and then get them to call the hostel up themselves, else youll never find it!

We stayed in Cozy Bangkok twice. It's a little out of the way, but it's a really sweet guest house. It's incredibly clean and the staff are very helpful. Also, being close to the train station is a bonus for early trips out of the city.

it really is a cozy place, very cool, staff all in all also very friendly (apart from 1 older lady who was almost abusing to me... quite shocking after talking to all the other awesome guys), very good showers, bit off the beaten track in a living area -> nice and quiet

Great place to stay vary close mtr station dee and other staff are very helpfull

• 4th Feb 2014