Cozy Bangkok Place Reviews

41/146-148 Soi sunthonpimol, rama 4 rd., Prathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in, by far. The area is a bit far out from the center, but it's a very short walk to the subway. It's tucked into a small street in a residential area, which really allows you to see Bangkok's charm. Rooms have Air con and are very comfortable. Great decor. Loved it!

The taxi driver had some trouble finding the hostel from our drive from the airport, but once we arrived we were more than happy. Staff were more than helpful, the layout and design was very charming and it was very clean. We were also on the top floor which felt very privatised and was nice and quite. We didn't interact with another guest once, so atmosphere was slightly awkward at times but to be honest that was just perfect for us. Overall a very accommodating and well suited place to stay.

Excellent hostel with cheap washing facilities, guest kitchen and free filtered drinking water. Very friendly and helpful staff, near to the main Bangkok station but a distance from the main attractions! All in all a great place and we are likely to stay again when we return to Bangkok!!

- I'd highly recommend lockers to be made available, even in Private rooms - Nothing can be done about the location, although it is nice and quiet - Lovely staff - Definitely a student thing, staying in hostels

• 31st Dec 2014

This hostel was GREAT! We originally booked only two days and ended up booking the rest of our time in Bangkok there. The staff is super nice and accommodating. The facilities are clean and neat at all times. They helped us arrange for a taxi super early in the morning for our flight home. I loved staying here and would definitely stay here again.

• 28th Dec 2014

Nice place to stay at. It was quiet and comfortable (although the floor is a bit sensitive so even dragging a suitcase can make a loud noise to those below you but they provide ear plugs for you). The lady who works there was very kind to me and helped me get around the city. It's close to the bus and subway stations so that was very convenient.

Wow, I was very impressed how beautiful the hostel was. The staff was extremely helpful and I felt very much at home. I would recommend this hostel to everyone who greatly appreciates a cozy and calm environment.

Cozy bangkok's staffs are nice n helpful ;)

Great hostel in great location of Bangkok (10 min walking from underground & train station) near China Town. I really enjoyed staying here as well as very helpful staff (they stored my forgotten shoes there for two weeks). Recommended.

Really great place to stay and the staff were super helpful :) loved it, THANKYOU heaps

The hostel's atmosphere is nice. Clean and tidy. I like my room, it is comfortable and cozy with nice lamp, sufficient cupboard (antique cupboard!) and drawers to keep my stuffs. The bathroom surprises me, I enjoy take bath everytime. Staffs are friendly and informative too. The hostel is considerate by providing drinking water for backpacker like us. But it takes about 15mins walk to the nearest MRT station. This may not be very convenient for family with toddlers.

The best staff in the world!

Lovely place, in a nice neighbourhood. The staff are so sweet and helpful.

The places is beautiful and quiet, staff are vey polite and helpful.

is clean, comfortable, quite area. 10 minutes walking distance from MRT hualampong station. we stayed at the triple room, it was nice. overall, a very nice hostel!

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Good stay. It's located in a calmer area. So if you like that you gonna like this hostel. The staff is very kind!

Had a great stay there. The lady that supposedly owns the place (I forgot here name!) is the nicest person you'll meet. She speaks good english and will help you with whatever she can. It's a quiet place, perfect getting back to once you visit the busy city center and not that all hard to reach once you know where you are situated. The place has everything you need. AC is working great, hot showers, clean and the place is beautiful from the inside. And 7/11's are in the neighborhood.

Very nice hostel. Easy to find, easy to reach other places in Bangkok. Very helpfull staff, nice room, good bathroom, clean. Silent, yes I really liked it. Would recommend it to anyone

Fantastic. This place really was cozy. Its pretty far away from "downtown", but that can be a plus. I only stayed here one night, but will be coming back through in a couple weeks.