9.2
Superb 695 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 695 Total Reviews
Cozy Bangkok Place Located at 41/146-148 Soi sunthonpimol, rama 4 rd., Prathumwan, Bangkok.
Thailand

19th Jul 2016

Nice hostel!

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2016

Beautiful vibe, nice and chill. Great kitchen and communal area. Everything so clean and modern. Amazing hostel. Definitely not a party place.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Very relaxing and good guesthouse in Bangkok, even though its a bit off the main tourist areas.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

The rooms were great and I slept brilliantly both nights in the ac rooms. The staff were friendly and extraordinarily helpful. Unfortunately my girlfriends luggage had not arrived with her flight and we'd been told to expect it that evening, however we recieved no updates as to when precisely so expected to hang around. A brilliant staff member however told us to relax in our room and said she would wait for it and collect it even though her shift had finished. I would definitly stay again. :)

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
7.1

A nice hostel with clean bedrooms and toilet/shower area. I seen a cockroach in the communal kitchen area so I wouldn't recommend using that facility. The location is the main issue with this hostel, it looks fairly central between Bangkoks various areas (Chinatown, old bangkok and siam) however it isn't really within any of them and there isn't much available on the doorstep. We walked to Siam twice but its best part of 30mins. Additionally the hostel is difficult to find.

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

The front desk woman was so nice. She stayed until 3 AM to make sure I arrived safe when my flight was delayed. She also gave me very great details and directions for taking the metro train and bus to the airport which saved me about 250 bhat. The room was clean and everything necessary. The showers and toilets were also clean. Not much in the neighborhood but close to the train station. A bit scary in the alley if you get dropped off at night.

30th Jun 2016

Great quiet place in crazy Bangkok! Dee is a wonderful host and great source of information. The kitchen is one of the best equipped kitchens I've seen in Asia. Plus, two beautiful, nice and clean dogs! 👏

• Australia, Male, 31-40
26th Jun 2016

Very nice staff and its in a quirky little residential alley way. 5 mins to train station. Kitchen is a plus if you're on a budget. Downside- the bed was really uncomfortable, and the building has noise issues, everything is louder than what it is, just shutting the door gently causes earth tremors

• USA, Female, 41+
18th Jun 2016

Calm and quiet, simple and attractive decor. My private room w/ac, a small space but totally adequate, The mattress a bit uncomfortable, but overall okay. It was great to have a kitchen. The wifi is not reliable on the 3rd floor. The staff was very helpful and when I left, very late at night, I needed to walk to the metro to connect with the airport train, but it was pouring rain. one of the staff who was off duty carried an umbrella and helped me get to the station, Thank you.

1st Jun 2016

This is the quietest hostel I have ever stayed in. They even provided free ear plugs, but these were not necessary because it was just that quiet. This was also probably the cleanest hostel I've stayed in as well and the beds were super comfy. The atmosphere was more like that of a hotel though and it wasn't too social. I think I would have been lonely staying here if it was my first experience in Bangkok.