Cozy Bangkok Place Reviews

41/146-148 Soi sunthonpimol, rama 4 rd., Prathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

The staff were very friendly and offered to store our bags late on the day were leaving for now extra charge. The rooms are basic and locked via personal padlock but this does provide peace of mind.

I am Catherine Nguyen who booked a private room with 3 beds on Saturday 18/07/2015 and I already deposit for the room key of 100 bath. On Sunday 19/07/2015 when my friend checked out at 12am and the receptionist did not pay us back the money of the room key. Today is Monday 20/07/2015 I called the hostel but there is no answer

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Vietnam

Thank you for letting us use the showers even after we checked out. Very friendly, nice place, we will be back!

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Hungary

Such good value for money, very quiet, situated in a residential area but close to the station. Wifi was good, private room had air con and fan and was fine for one person. Staff were helpful. Was very secure and had a homely feel.

It is a very nice hostel, almost hotel standard. We didn't stay much in the hostel. But the rooms were very nice.

second time there. perfect little hostel in a nice neighbourhood. near to hua lamphong station and mrt. staff is friendly. everythin clean an inviting. would stay there again if i come back to bangkok!

This place feels more like a b&b than a hostel. It's a much nicer set up than your average hostel, and the staff are incredibly attentive and friendly. I ended up staying with a friend for a night instead in the bed I'd rented with cozy and cozy emailed and called me repeatedly to make sure I was alright and that nothing had happened to me. They take a personal interest in their guests. The facilities were very clean. Stylish even.

• 4th Jul 2015

Staff at the front were super helpful. My friend and I were hanging out downstairs after checking out while waiting for our flight when she offered us towels to shower before we left. The dorm we were in had four beds, each with a plug and light and the lockers were big enough to hold each of our large backpacks. Bathrooms and showers were really clean. Would definitely stay here again

Cozy Bangkok Place was so lovely! The word cozy defines it perfectly. Insanely clean facilities, a water jug for refilling water bottles, and a kitchen if you choose to cook yourself! Right beside the train station which was super convenient, and also next to the metro station which was really convenient! Just a $3/4 dollar cab to the main tourist street, and walking distance to Chinatown!

Very cozy and clean.

The woman that was behind the desk was really kind. I believe people called her D. Thank you for everything.

Very nice and clean hostel. I stayed there before going to Cambodia by train, so the location close to the railway station came in handy.

Stayed here for the 3rd time and would recommend it to everyone. Shared bathrooms are very clean. Staff is helpful and the rooms are worth their money. You are within 5 minutes at Hua Lamphong and you can walk easily to Chinatown or RIver City, where the boats leave for the sights.

• 17th Mar 2015

Clean, comfortable hostel perfect for a stay near the train station and Chinatown! Very friendly and accommodating staff, offered me a free shower and towel before my late departure without even asking! Basic and clean single room, clean bathrooms with free shampoo and body wash. Overall very happy!

Amazing hostel, and good value for money. I stayed only one night but I didn't want to leave because it was so cozy and refreshing after a day in the hot streets of bangkok. Close to BTS and the train station, I would only fault it to say it's not near the sights but it's in a neighbourhood which is central. It's a nice change from khao san road. The facilities and the overall look of this place is amazing and the lady at the front desk is really sweet.

Cozy is definitely the word! This place has a lovely homely feel about it. Excellent facilities, excellent staff and handy location next to the train station.

Cozy Bangkok Place is a very nice hostel. It has plenty of amenities including a kitchenette with filtered drinking water, washer and dryer, wifi and computers. The rooms and bathroom areas were nice and clean. It's within walking distance of the MRT. It is a little hard to find and taxi drivers won't immediately recognize its location. It's best to walk there from Hua Lamphong or the railway station upon arrival in Bangkok.

Only stayed there one night but we were blown away by the interior of this super cute guesthouse. It is organized around a central patio with nice decorations and the facilities are modern and functional. Very quiet location. All services seem to work well.

• 17th Feb 2015

Facilitywise, this was one of the best hostels we've stayed at. Everything is spacious, spotless, and extremely quiet. There are several drawbacks, though. The location is poor and we had to pay a lot of money to go to and from the main tourist attractions (the Metro takes you away from these). They also don't offer much help with bookings and directions as most hostels do. Lastly, they close at 8PM and have no phone (the # given doesn't receive calls), so late check-ins are inconvenient.

Fantastic hostel! Great in every category, with a high level of attention to detail by the staff on site. Quick areas for improvement: A map that shows easy access from the metro, with both Thai and English in order to facilitate asking locals on the street or tuk tuks/taxis to take you there directly. It can be a little complicated to find without a map.