Superb 745 Total Reviews
Superb 745 Total Reviews
Cozy Bangkok Place Located at 41/146-148 Soi sunthonpimol, rama 4 rd., Prathumwan, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10330 41/146-148 Soi sunthonpimol, rama 4 rd.,, Prathumwan
91% 745
13.7375508 100.5206966
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
11th Dec 2016

This hostel is located walking distance from MRT line, which is a big plus. On the other hand, it is hidden in a tiny dirty street where locals live. When I call Uber in the morning, the car could not pass narrow street after having picked me up. He backed of half block. The place is clean ,yes, but it is noisy. If peopke talked upstairs in the form, I could not sleep. At certain days, Internet did mot work in the room, so I needed yo go to the lobby. But it is very cheap place, so worh money.

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Dec 2016

I booked this to stay the night of my late 12am flight. I wish the hostel was opened and someone waited for me...but that didn't happen. I wasn't too upset because maybe I should have followed up twice...anyhow, I stayed here the next night and they apologized - but let's get to the point, this hostel is nice and close to the buses and a few blocks from the subway - I really enjoyed my stay here. It's down an alley way but it was safe and the people in the hostel were nice.

19th Nov 2016

Super clean and very friendly staff. I wouldn't recommend a single room since it faces hallway with an open screen window where you can hear all the noise from other rooms' doors loudly closing, etc (which might be the reason that it's as cheap as a dorm bed). I've switched to a double room and it was very nice. The location is near the main train station, but far from main attractions. It's in low-key neighborhood, which some people might actually like. Not much of social atmosphere, but quiet.

• Philippines, Male, 18-24
19th Nov 2016

Book this place if you're planning for a short trip outside Bangkok (i.e. Ayutthaya) or if you have to catch a late night train. The hostel is just 10-15 min walk from the train station. Also near Chinatown if you're planning to go on a food trip. Near(10 minwalk)marine department for boat rides around the city. The hostel was homey and chill, best if you want to feel how locals live, since it's in the middle of a residential area.Fourth, was very nice and accommodating,I will definitely be back

• holsbols1017855
  • England, Couple, 25-30
12th Nov 2016

Spotless, homely place. Split over 4 floors. Staff very welcoming. Set in a quiet backstreet, approx 10-15 mins walk from Hua Lamphong Station (tell the taxi drivers to go here then direct them!) A 10-15 min tuktuk from the palace / Kao San Road. Nice and quiet at night time. Kitchen available and a free cold water machine. REally enjoyed staying here - so much so we came back again!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Oct 2016

The space is super clean, spacious lobby/common area , small but nice private room. But the best part was the AMAZING staff, specifically Dee (possibly owner/manager?), but everyone I interacted with was great! They really really went above and beyond, walking me places they had recommended when I was lost, answering all my clueless questions, sometimes translating for me, organizing taxis, and making sure I knew about what the price of things should be and what my cheapest options were.

• England, Female, 25-30
14th Oct 2016

This is a very nice hostel, convenient for the train station. It was quite empty when I was there for some reason so I didn't meet many people, but there is a big common area and it's great to have access to a kitchen. There's a Tesco a 15 minute walk away and plenty of real street food places close by.

• agustindlp
  • Argentina, Male, 25-30
13th Oct 2016

Best place in Bangkok :)

27th Sep 2016

Stil the best .. I love this place .. each time I am in Bangkok this is is this hostel i ve been .. the location is perfect and the staff is awesome .. off course it s a bit far from koh san road but for to be honest this is a great reason ... if you take the time to stay in this place try the local food at the morning just outside the hostel .. etc ...

• Canada, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2016

Amazing location if you want an authentic feel, living in the narrow streets among locals. Close to the subway and the train station. Walking distance to Chinatown and Pratunam Market. The staff are amazing here, super friendly and wanting to help. I will definitely stay here again when I return to Bangkok!