Cozy Bangkok Place

Superb 756 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2017
7.7

Pros: the staff was really nice and helpful. Most of them knew a lot of English. It was VERY clean. They have a kitchen for use. Cons: the beds were a bit stiff and not soft. I didn't like that. Location- It's a bit hard to find the first time but once you find it it doesn't get hard.

26th Jan 2017

A few blocks away from MRT. Edge of Chinatown. Chill atmosphere. Very Quiet neighborhood. I had a single room with ceiling fan and pole stand. Kitchen, refridgerator, washer and dryer. I would stay there again.

19th Jan 2017

A really wonderful place. Makes you feel better than at home from the offset. The staff is extremely helpful and nice. Location is great, and rooms are spacious and comfortable. Couldn't say a bad word; an ideal hostel in our opinion.

• Anita1928
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

Cozy Bangkok is a real oasis near a bustling Chinatown. It was the first hostel we stayed in as we arrived in Bangkok and unfortunately I came in with a nasty cold but felt incredibly comfortable and safe in the private room on the 5th floor. The showers were amazing and the common spaces on each floor were lovely and well designed. Super convenient location to get to the train station and local veg friendly lunch spot around the corner. We didn't use kitchen but looked very inviting and clean!

• England, Couple, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

We loved it here. Lovely place to be whilst in Bangkok. Very chilled out, clean and nice decor. Staff very helpful. Would definitely recommend.

• Finland, Female, 41+
5th Jan 2017

A small, cozy place with very friendly and helpful staff. A very convenient place if you are traveling with train, and still in a peaceful neighborhood.

• USA, Female, 41+
11th Dec 2016

This hostel is located walking distance from MRT line, which is a big plus. On the other hand, it is hidden in a tiny dirty street where locals live. When I call Uber in the morning, the car could not pass narrow street after having picked me up. He backed of half block. The place is clean ,yes, but it is noisy. If peopke talked upstairs in the form, I could not sleep. At certain days, Internet did mot work in the room, so I needed yo go to the lobby. But it is very cheap place, so worh money.

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Dec 2016

I booked this to stay the night of my late 12am flight. I wish the hostel was opened and someone waited for me...but that didn't happen. I wasn't too upset because maybe I should have followed up twice...anyhow, I stayed here the next night and they apologized - but let's get to the point, this hostel is nice and close to the buses and a few blocks from the subway - I really enjoyed my stay here. It's down an alley way but it was safe and the people in the hostel were nice.

19th Nov 2016

Super clean and very friendly staff. I wouldn't recommend a single room since it faces hallway with an open screen window where you can hear all the noise from other rooms' doors loudly closing, etc (which might be the reason that it's as cheap as a dorm bed). I've switched to a double room and it was very nice. The location is near the main train station, but far from main attractions. It's in low-key neighborhood, which some people might actually like. Not much of social atmosphere, but quiet.

• Philippines, Male, 18-24
19th Nov 2016

Book this place if you're planning for a short trip outside Bangkok (i.e. Ayutthaya) or if you have to catch a late night train. The hostel is just 10-15 min walk from the train station. Also near Chinatown if you're planning to go on a food trip. Near(10 minwalk)marine department for boat rides around the city. The hostel was homey and chill, best if you want to feel how locals live, since it's in the middle of a residential area.Fourth, was very nice and accommodating,I will definitely be back