Cozy Bangkok Place Reviews

41/146-148 Soi sunthonpimol, rama 4 rd., Prathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

Nice place to stay at. It was quiet and comfortable (although the floor is a bit sensitive so even dragging a suitcase can make a loud noise to those below you but they provide ear plugs for you). The lady who works there was very kind to me and helped me get around the city. It's close to the bus and subway stations so that was very convenient.

Wow, I was very impressed how beautiful the hostel was. The staff was extremely helpful and I felt very much at home. I would recommend this hostel to everyone who greatly appreciates a cozy and calm environment.

Cozy bangkok's staffs are nice n helpful ;)

Great hostel in great location of Bangkok (10 min walking from underground & train station) near China Town. I really enjoyed staying here as well as very helpful staff (they stored my forgotten shoes there for two weeks). Recommended.

Really great place to stay and the staff were super helpful :) loved it, THANKYOU heaps

The hostel's atmosphere is nice. Clean and tidy. I like my room, it is comfortable and cozy with nice lamp, sufficient cupboard (antique cupboard!) and drawers to keep my stuffs. The bathroom surprises me, I enjoy take bath everytime. Staffs are friendly and informative too. The hostel is considerate by providing drinking water for backpacker like us. But it takes about 15mins walk to the nearest MRT station. This may not be very convenient for family with toddlers.

1 2 Next » last »