Cozy Bangkok Place Reviews

41/146-148 Soi sunthonpimol, rama 4 rd., Prathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

I think the 'No Shoes Rule' in common areas at Cozy Bangkok Place makes it easy to catch toenail fungus or plantar's wart. These conditions stay with you for life, laying dormant after initial infection and peeking their ugly heads out whenever they feel so inclined. Imposing the 'No Shoes Rule' upon me without soliciting my opinion in advance, asking for my explicit consent or assuming my implicit consent is in effect forcing your will upon me and is seen as hostile in my culture.

Very nice! The cleanest guesthouse I've ever been to, without a doubt. Awesome decor and environment. Short walk to the train station.

Excellent place to stay. I stayed in the a/c mixed dorm room which had two other guests. Place was clean throughout and had lots of space for guests to hang out and do whatever. They also had laundry facilities, filtered water, kitchen and was located conveniently next to the train station. Also very friend staff. My only complaint is that the light outside the room shines directly, and brightly into the dorm room on the upper bunk.

For me Cozy Bangkok Place was perfect, clean, cozy, comfortable and with helpful staff. Located in a kind of traditional district where you can see how local people live. Near subway, railway, ATM, 7/11.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. My private room had no window but for the price it was totally ok. Bathrooms are clean and the hostel's design is indeed cozy and tasteful.

Have stayed here twice, the first time i forgot my camera in the room. The front desk kept it for 2 1/2 months and i managed to pick it up on my way out of bangkok which i wasn't expecting in SEA. Place is well run, clean, close to metro and the 40 & 25 bus will get to to and from MBK shopping area for about 7 baht. Would stay again

I stayed few time in this hostel and it was awesome and still a perfect place ..

My stay at Cozy was great. I arrived very early on my first day and the staff let me go the the room straight away. After getting a tour of the facilities, I was shown to my room, which was very clean. There is a full sized cupboard that you can fit a large pack plus room for other stuff. The toilet and showers are separate and very clean. I found the decor very nice. My only negative is there was a slight smell of something in my room. Possibly cleaning stuff. Once asleep, I didn't care ;)

The place itself is nice and value for money especially if you're catching a train from Hualamphong Railway Station. Otherwise, you'll be better off elsewhere more centrally located. The place is located in a neighbourhood so you actually have to walk in deep into alleyways. If you're afraid of stray cats then best to avoid this place because there are plenty of alley cats you would have to walk past before reaching the hostel.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Singapore

Hostel is great, location is perfect, the subway station and train station Hua Lamphong are just ten minutes or less by walk, it is convinient for going by train to Chiang mai, China Town is also not far, 15 mins walk, near by there is a fresh market, it's a quiet place, it has kitchen, fridge, microwave oven, wash machine for thirty baths, it's perfectly clean, staff is friendly

Booked 3 nights but left after 1 night. The location isn't great and when me and my female friend went out - we felt very uncomfortable in this area. It wasn't even at night time. Not close to anything so you would end up spending money on taxi and busses. The hostel itself is clean, bathroom is good and staff appeared great. The lady was more than happy to refund our last two nights. Door is locked between 8pm and 8am.

it's perfect, they have everything we need. i hope they add more wifi router, so we can use wifi in 3rd and 4th floor

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Indonesia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

very close to the train station .. very clean and helpfull .. if you want to visit bangkok and don t stay with all the boom boom tourist in koh san road it s perfect

Wonderful hostel with awesome and helpful staff. Would recommend this hostel, the only downside is the location - fairly far from the main attractions.

Wonderful staff, great little hosted with lots of character. Rooms are clean and quiet. Good value for money. For those who are content to keep the crazy hustle and bustle of bangkok at an arms length.

• 12th Aug 2015