Cozy Bangkok Place Reviews

41/146-148 Soi sunthonpimol, rama 4 rd., Prathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

Such good value for money, very quiet, situated in a residential area but close to the station. Wifi was good, private room had air con and fan and was fine for one person. Staff were helpful. Was very secure and had a homely feel.

It is a very nice hostel, almost hotel standard. We didn't stay much in the hostel. But the rooms were very nice.

second time there. perfect little hostel in a nice neighbourhood. near to hua lamphong station and mrt. staff is friendly. everythin clean an inviting. would stay there again if i come back to bangkok!

This place feels more like a b&b than a hostel. It's a much nicer set up than your average hostel, and the staff are incredibly attentive and friendly. I ended up staying with a friend for a night instead in the bed I'd rented with cozy and cozy emailed and called me repeatedly to make sure I was alright and that nothing had happened to me. They take a personal interest in their guests. The facilities were very clean. Stylish even.

• 4th Jul 2015

Staff at the front were super helpful. My friend and I were hanging out downstairs after checking out while waiting for our flight when she offered us towels to shower before we left. The dorm we were in had four beds, each with a plug and light and the lockers were big enough to hold each of our large backpacks. Bathrooms and showers were really clean. Would definitely stay here again

1 2 Next » last »