Cozy Bangkok Place Reviews

41/146-148 Soi sunthonpimol, rama 4 rd., Prathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

Cozy bangkok's staffs are nice n helpful ;)

Great hostel in great location of Bangkok (10 min walking from underground & train station) near China Town. I really enjoyed staying here as well as very helpful staff (they stored my forgotten shoes there for two weeks). Recommended.

Really great place to stay and the staff were super helpful :) loved it, THANKYOU heaps

The hostel's atmosphere is nice. Clean and tidy. I like my room, it is comfortable and cozy with nice lamp, sufficient cupboard (antique cupboard!) and drawers to keep my stuffs. The bathroom surprises me, I enjoy take bath everytime. Staffs are friendly and informative too. The hostel is considerate by providing drinking water for backpacker like us. But it takes about 15mins walk to the nearest MRT station. This may not be very convenient for family with toddlers.

The best staff in the world!

Lovely place, in a nice neighbourhood. The staff are so sweet and helpful.

1 2 Next » last »