Cozy Nest Homestay Reviews

128 gandhi road, behind compuset centre, Darjeeling, India

This was our first home stay and we couldn't have been happier about staying at Cozy Nest! The building is located very near to all the main Darjeeling areas. The rooms are big, comfy and clean. Wang Chuck could not be a better host! In addition to teaching us about the area, he booked us a great economical trek with a wonderful guide at the Singalila ridge, which we had not even planned on. I greatly recommend Cozy Nest and will personally be looking for more home stays after this experience.

• 18th Jan 2016

Dear Simon and nora, thank u so much for the wonderful remarks however i was even very happy to have u guys here and was fun to be with and learnt many things too.really happy that u had a very good trek too.hope u have good travels in burma and thailand too. bye happy new year to both

I didn't realize it was a homestay, if it was at all listed on the website I did not see it. I was expecting it to be a hostel - dorm style, sharing space with other travelers. More amenities need to be offered to make ones stay more comfortable - space heater for the room, warm blankets, comfortable pillows, big enough water heater so you don't run out of hot water in one shower (I often ran out of hot water in my shower and had to make do with cold water in the end) and WiFi.

• 21st Dec 2015
  • ankit2813
  • India

Dear Ankit, am sorry you didnt find the place comfortable with all the facilities not upto your mark but if you were looking for better facilities you could always get better places paying better and yes we are a homestay not a hostel its clearly listed in the hostelworld site.

Wangchuk and his wife provide a cozy place to stay in the center of town, yet far enough removed from the street to be quiet at night. Wangchuk knows a lot about the area, and he will draw out handy maps to get you to where you need to go. While I didn't get to go trekking with him, he also organizes treks out in the nearby hills. This is cheaper than most other options in the area, and I had a much better experience here than I would've at a hotel. Highly recommended!

Hello nathan, thank you for your remarks about us and yes we had a nice time with you as well.wishing you good luck on your travel and ur trip to nz.do keep in touch.