Cozy & Lazy Reviews

via del melone, 3, Rome, Italy

Excellent location. Walking distance from major tourist points in Rome. It was spacious enough to house us 8 girls for 2 nights. I loved the atmosphere and the decorations - I hope my future home has the same vibe. Also, lots of facilities including washer, dishwasher, full kitchen, very useful. However, we had some issues with shower. Wonderful staff was willing to help us out whenever we had a problem. Cleanliness was average, but the price was unbeatable. I would stay there again.

• 31st May 2014

It was the worst place i have stayed

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Mongolia

It was two of us, but there was room for at least another three!... Beautiful location, extremely friendly hosts - our Roman holiday was much improved by this choice. As to breakfast, have it in Campo de' Fiori, a one-minute walk in the sunshine!

• 18th Feb 2014