Cozy & Lazy Reviews

via del melone, 3, Rome, Italy

A dump! Water boiler leaked, washer didn't work, beds and linens were dirty and moldy. We decided right away to leave and find a new location. That being said, the owner (who was not the one maintaining the property) was very apologetic, gave us a full refund, and told us he had fired the keeper as we were not the first one to complain. The owner seemed really sincere in turning the place around, and given the excellent location, I would not be surprised if this turns into a great place to stay!

Excellent location. Walking distance from major tourist points in Rome. It was spacious enough to house us 8 girls for 2 nights. I loved the atmosphere and the decorations - I hope my future home has the same vibe. Also, lots of facilities including washer, dishwasher, full kitchen, very useful. However, we had some issues with shower. Wonderful staff was willing to help us out whenever we had a problem. Cleanliness was average, but the price was unbeatable. I would stay there again.

• 31st May 2014