Cracow Hostel Reviews

The Main Square 18 (Rynek Glowny 18), Krakow, Poland

Kitchen was so clean. Common room was cozy. Great location. Friendly staffs. Good breakfast. A bit cold but it is not the fault of the hostel. Hot shower. 위치, 스탭, 매트리스, 깨끗한 주방, 샤워. 추천합니다:)

I stayed at the Cracow Hostel, Rynek Glowny #18. The bath facilities were excellent. I would give this my rating of five perogi's out of a possible five.

• 9th Feb 2015

staff are very helpful. quiet environment.

We had a great time here! The location is perfect, I couldn't imagine staying in a more ideal hostel in Krakow (it's right on the main square). Really relaxed hostel, staff are chilled and great overall value for money!

The best staff ever! My friend got robbed in the city centre (be awared!) and the staff was amazingly helpfull! Beside this perfect service the hostel has great atmosphere, awesome central location and very clean and decent facilities! See you soon!

The staff at this hostel was friendly but not very helpful. The atmosphere is pretty average, but a little too loud. The prices are cheap so you get what you pay for. Not bad

This was the perfect weekend hostel. Great location right in the middle of old town, and only a short walk from the train station. Good price, good facilities.

Noise from the streat is heareble even on the 4 th floor.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

We had a perfect stay. The hostel was perfect in almost every aspect. Great location directly at the market square. Nice Stuff, everything clean but cosy. Great "value for money", which works for poland and krakow anyways...

Great place to stay. Location right on the town center. The staff was very helpful with anything you needed including recommendations and helping with getting places in and around the town. Highly recommend!

Great place, in the heart of the town, for low price. I can only recommend it.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Hungary

One of the fantastic hostel I've stayed so far. I booked a mixed dormitory bed. This hostel is the middle of Krakow Center with beautiful view. Very good breakfast along with eggs available for do-it-yourself omelettes. clean and storage lockers next to the bunk-bed. Highly recommend this hostel.

Fantastic hostel, lovely staff, very pleased with it!

We were really impressed with Cracow hostel! Everything was clean and comfortable. The wifi was great! My only complaint would be that the directions given to us from the airport to the hostel were incorrect. But the hostel was right in the main market square (wonderful location!) so it wasn't too hard to find once we figured out where we were.

Wifi didn't work well on the room I spent the night.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • richardmcr

I loved the hostel. Fantastic location, friendly staff. They are prepared for all kind of travellers. Room was clean and spacious, good showers and breakfast. They have decent wifi too. I could only recommend this place.

Awesome location! Although the beds were clean, I wish everything else was a little cleaner - dust bunnies under the beds, ancient gummy bear stuck to the locker next to my bed, etc. - but nothing serious. Otherwise, good breakfast and alright showers. Would stay here again!

excellent location with low price it's very clean with enough washroom staff are all very helpful

The hostel had everything needed and the breakfast was great, however I had to wait for someone at reception during check in and check out. Also my dorm faced into the square which meant there was a lot of noise from drunken people during the night!!

Everybody so friendly and I felt very welcome

• 2nd Sep 2014