Cracow Hostel Reviews

The Main Square 18 (Rynek Glowny 18), Krakow, Poland

Best hostel I've stayed in! We were upgraded to a double private as the mixed room was full, which was so nice to hear! The room was so clean with really modern facilities. Location was definitely the best part of this hostel being in the main square of Cracow - which is amazing ! 10/10

This was a good place to stay at because it was in a super convenient location and had great value for money. I was a bit disappointed about the atmosphere though - compared to other hostels it was a bit "anonymous" for somebody travelling alone. The staff was willing to help with anything I asked for but it would have been nice if they had been a bit more open & friendly. I think this hostel can be a great choice if you're already travelling in a big group anyway.

Just perfect!

The hostel is very well located and the internet works well. They let us take a shower after checking out.

Pros: Perfect location right on the main square. Super friendly and helpful staff. Lockers to put your stuff in. Comfortable beds. Numerous PCs available for free. Lots of nice lounges to chill out. Staff organizes get-togethers in the lounges, and other activities. Cons: The state of the bathrooms occasionally reflect the large number of guests present. Rooms are very stuffy in the heat, but this could be easily fixed with a few fans and shouldn't be a problem outside of July and August.

Great stay, friendly helpful staff and ideal location, although never going to be super peaceful on the main square, the hostel was great value for money

• 2nd Aug 2015

The 8 bed dorm I stayed in was really crammed. There are no smaller bedside lights so if you're unlucky and get inconsiderate roommates it's pretty bad. There was no power point near my bed to charge phone. The pillow was terribly lumpy. Atmosphere was alright, met lots of people. Bathrooms were amazing and free breakfast good. Wifi was good. Obviously location great right near the vibrant and lively main square!

great location, helpful staff, cheap beers

Best location in Krakow, fantastic breakfast with free eggs, many computers, only negative points: no plug to load your phone beside beds, lockers in room too small for backpacks

Infraestrutura boa, bom café da manhã. Porém o quarto número 18 é de frente para um almoxarifado e éramos acordados todos os dias por pessoas quebrando vidro as 6 da manhã. Falta tomadas

Arrived in Cracow with 3 of my mates. We had an amazing time at the hostel and Cracow in general. Monica and Daria were friendly and cool, and Olga gave me a List of cool places to visit next time I return to Poland :D

• 25th Jul 2015
  • South Africa
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Excellent location & value for money. No wifi in rooms, very low. Extremely noisy throughout the whole night & especially at half 6 in the morning from noise made by restaurant!!!! Rooms were cramped and too hot.

Great hostel!! Location is perfect, staff were friendly and place was so clean! Very good value for money

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

The worst stay I've had in a hostel. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money to get a smaller room or book somewhere else. The room was so hot, with one tiny window that let no air in. The bathrooms were gross, the common room was loud until early in the morning and the noise from the market square also made it difficult to sleep. Might be a good place if you're looking to party and not sleep

Great hostel in a great location! Didn't get much sleep due to heat and stuffy was, fans are needed here!

STAY AT THIS HOSTEL- it made Kraków for us. Without the hostel we would not have had such a brilliant time. Staff were so helpful when I left my go pro on the train. We had free eggs on toast for breakfast. AND the view from our room was stunning!! Cannot recommend this hostel enough!

Great location in Kraków

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

This hostel has the best location in Cracow. A lot of five star hotels would be jealous of the location. You walk outside and you're in the big market square . But this also has a downside. During my stay it was quite warm (35° C). In the dorm we slept with the window open, but this meant some noise from the square (and the restaurant on the groundfloor). But nothing earplugs can fix.

Pros: clean bathrooms and bedrooms, awesome staff, really perfect location, nice upstairs lounge area, great atmosphere, free breakfast. Cons: wifi can be a little dodgy on the in between floors, and it was super hot in my room because there was a heat wave going through. Other than that though it was perfect.

I want to give this place 5 stars because it is perfectly located and well maintained and the staff are great. But the top floor where most rooms are tends to attract groups of loud drunk backpackers who get back at 4am and try to have long giggling conversations in the room. Also, the rooms are very hot in the summer and the hostel does not supply ac or even fans, which makes sleeping very sweaty and uncomfortable. So I cannot recommend it for summer because of that.

« first « Prev 1 2 3