Cracow Hostel Reviews

The Main Square 18 (Rynek Glowny 18), Krakow, Poland

Excellent location, helping staff - you will be met with smile and readiness to help. Fair price for this kind of hostel. No gimmicks, flying dragons and golden toilets. It has got all you need, cook or store food. Be ready to conquer the stairs.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Ukraine

Great location, with really helpful staff.

• 27th Mar 2014

Great location, great staff. Showers and toilets are clean. Only the mattresses were very bad, you could feel the spirals of the mattress in your back.

• 31st Jan 2014

It was a very pleasant stay and the staff at the hostel were very helpful. Even when I was choosing DVD's to watch from the reception, they would help translate for me the descriptions on the back of the DVD's into English and advise me if the DVD I was looking at was worth watching. They informed me of the party on Saturday night and information was also given about the free walking tour which I went on. I wish there had been lifts though as my suitcase was so heavy to drag up the stairs!

Showers very clean!lockers in Evert room:) great location

The hostel's location is perfectly in the center. The Christmas market was just in front of its door. Rooms, toilets and showers were clean. Friendly staff. I would recommend it for any backpacker to stay in Krakow :)

Friendly and honest staff! Forget my mobile phone in the room, while checking out. Later when i realized the loss and went back to the hostel, first thing the girl behind the desk holded it out to me; whitout me even asking for it. Thanks :)

• 3rd Dec 2013

Pros Good location Place was very clean and the 4th floor kitchen/lounge area is good. Just a shame there isn't a big window to see the square. Cons Locker 1 in room D is broken and i'm sure this isn't the first time they've heard it. Luckily there was no one else in my room so I could swap beds/lockers. If you decide to leave luggage with them till you check in/leave there isn't a locked cupboard, it just goes behind the desk. Quiet curfew rules were not adhered to. Didn't sleep well.

The hostel is in the perfect location. It is directly in the middle of the city center. It was within walking distance to the train station. It is 20 minutes away from the airport. Taxi will cost between 80 to 120 polish slotskies. Or you can take a train for 12. Or take bus 292 to airport. They have free use of computers. There is wifi on 2 of the floors. There are good sized lockers in the room. I highly recommend this hostel. I was very impressed!

• 8th Nov 2013

The Hostel is perfect except for the mattress. In our room they were old and with a lot of springs.

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Slovakia

Overall a great hostel. Enjoyed staying here and met some good people. A good number of showers as well compared to other hostels I have been to in Poland. Only negative is that the wifi is not very good.

Best place to stay in Krakow. What made my trip great.