Cracow Hostel Reviews

The Main Square 18 (Rynek Glowny 18), Krakow, Poland

One of the fantastic hostel I've stayed so far. I booked a mixed dormitory bed. This hostel is the middle of Krakow Center with beautiful view. Very good breakfast along with eggs available for do-it-yourself omelettes. clean and storage lockers next to the bunk-bed. Highly recommend this hostel.

Fantastic hostel, lovely staff, very pleased with it!

We were really impressed with Cracow hostel! Everything was clean and comfortable. The wifi was great! My only complaint would be that the directions given to us from the airport to the hostel were incorrect. But the hostel was right in the main market square (wonderful location!) so it wasn't too hard to find once we figured out where we were.

Wifi didn't work well on the room I spent the night.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • richardmcr

I loved the hostel. Fantastic location, friendly staff. They are prepared for all kind of travellers. Room was clean and spacious, good showers and breakfast. They have decent wifi too. I could only recommend this place.

Awesome location! Although the beds were clean, I wish everything else was a little cleaner - dust bunnies under the beds, ancient gummy bear stuck to the locker next to my bed, etc. - but nothing serious. Otherwise, good breakfast and alright showers. Would stay here again!

excellent location with low price it's very clean with enough washroom staff are all very helpful

The hostel had everything needed and the breakfast was great, however I had to wait for someone at reception during check in and check out. Also my dorm faced into the square which meant there was a lot of noise from drunken people during the night!!

Everybody so friendly and I felt very welcome

• 2nd Sep 2014

Check-in at 1 p.m. instead of 8 a.m. on the contrary of what it is written on the online tickets. Wifi quite often didn't work at forth floor.

Couldn't recommend a hostel higher

Excellent value for money due to having a good kitchen, showers and common room. Location right on the main square, which was a bit nosy at night but you get the atmosphere. The only downside was that there was only a tiny window in our dorm meaning the room was very hot. All in all would definately recommend.

Wifi was a little dodgy and some days couldn't access it at all! Fantastic location and the staff were very helpful. Quite loud at night and in the morning if you are placed at the front of the building.

Very good! A bit of a noisy hostel nut just depends what kind of people you have! Good breakfast and amazing location!

Great hostel!!!! Great view!!! Thanks

Good hostel with lovely staff. Breakfast was not the best but who cares. Location perfect, easy to walk anywhere in Krakow. Room was clean.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Finland

Please do something for the smell of cooked food in room 18! ask the restaurant if they can filter the air or something! It is the only bad thing we found in the hostel, keep up the good work!

I really enjoyed staying here. A 100% scored is just about right, everything about the place makes it the best option while staying in Cracow. Nice place, nice people, can't find a better location!

Brilliant location literally on the square. Staff were so friendly and extremely helpful, always willing to provide information and answer questions. Would highly recommend!!!

Good hostel whether you want a quiet night or a party. It is a very big hostel, has several dorms, but be prepared to walk up several flights of stairs (no problem for me, but might be for some). Location is excellent (Main square). One negative aspect as a solo traveller was the fact that several big groups stay here so they keep to themselves. My booking was double booked however the staff were very helpful and found alternative accommodation for me at their nearby sister hostel.