Cracow Hostel Reviews

The Main Square 18 (Rynek Glowny 18), Krakow, Poland

Kitchen was so clean. Common room was cozy. Great location. Friendly staffs. Good breakfast. A bit cold but it is not the fault of the hostel. Hot shower. 위치, 스탭, 매트리스, 깨끗한 주방, 샤워. 추천합니다:)

I stayed at the Cracow Hostel, Rynek Glowny #18. The bath facilities were excellent. I would give this my rating of five perogi's out of a possible five.

• 9th Feb 2015

Everyone who works in this hostel is doing a great job, from reception, to cleaner. Probably the best hostel I have stayed in, and I've stayed in many hostels! I've been here a few times and I will return. awesome location, Nice and spacious hostel and dorms, great staff, everything very clean, good breakfasts, etc. 5 Stars * * * * *

staff are very helpful. quiet environment.

We had a great time here! The location is perfect, I couldn't imagine staying in a more ideal hostel in Krakow (it's right on the main square). Really relaxed hostel, staff are chilled and great overall value for money!

The best staff ever! My friend got robbed in the city centre (be awared!) and the staff was amazingly helpfull! Beside this perfect service the hostel has great atmosphere, awesome central location and very clean and decent facilities! See you soon!

The staff at this hostel was friendly but not very helpful. The atmosphere is pretty average, but a little too loud. The prices are cheap so you get what you pay for. Not bad

This was the perfect weekend hostel. Great location right in the middle of old town, and only a short walk from the train station. Good price, good facilities.

Noise from the streat is heareble even on the 4 th floor.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

We had a perfect stay. The hostel was perfect in almost every aspect. Great location directly at the market square. Nice Stuff, everything clean but cosy. Great "value for money", which works for poland and krakow anyways...

1 2 Next » last »