Cracow Hostel Reviews

The Main Square 18 (Rynek Glowny 18), Krakow, Poland

In the heart of Krakow. Many travelers, young people. ;)

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

It has what you need for staying a couple of night and a good breakfast, but maybe with the same amount of money some hostels have better facilities

Very lovely hotel, directly off the main square. I stayed in the 18 bed dorm and had the best time with everyone there! The beds were comfortable, clean, and the rooms stayed a comfortable temperature (for mid July!). The workers at the desk were not as helpful as they should've, they were more interested in playing on the computer. But overall, I would highly recommend.

Without a doubt, this is the best Hostel I have ever stayed in, arriving late on a very wet Wednesday, we were instantly made to feel at home, the staff are ever so friendly and helpful, it is literally located at the centre of this amazing city, so location wise, it's perfect. Facilities are spot on, showers are hot, there's only one washer but it washes so what more do you want! Honestly, it's fantastic. Dirt cheap too. I'll be back soon.

• 8th Jul 2014

Top location stayed in a 16 bed dorm. It was a tad tight but not a issue for me. Our room was hot at night. I think because of the kitchen underneath. Made some great friends during my stay here. But the hostel felt empty even though it was full of people.

amazing location! met awesome people to party with. great city. only comment was our room faced the square which wad gorgeous but also prepare to bring ear plugs if u are in those rooms.

Cannot beat the location (I could get wifi at the statue in the main square, it's that close!). Also quite cheap with free breaky is a bonus. Perhaps not as easy to meet people as in other hostels, but I really enjoyed my stay.

An amazing hostel that is bang in the centre if a beautiful city. Such a fantastic view and everything is within walking distant. Perfect hostel, would recommend to all backpackers!

Best hostel I have stayed in. Magda who works at reception was really brilliant. She was great for telling you what nice restaurants, activities and pubs around Krakow. A very nice girl! Showers are fantastic in this place and location is right on the square. The beds in the dorms were great.

the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful! the place is beautiful and clean, very high standard! I would def go back

The location is perfect - a beautiful view of the market square right out of our window and easy to find. Great staff, very helpful, clean rooms, free breakfast, safe environment - we were sad to leave!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Best location in Krakow!

Amazing location and very helpful staff.

Perfect location. Really nice staff and really well decorated. Definitely recommend.

Awesome hostel! Great location and excellent vibe. We walked in and ten minutes later we had a big group of travelers going to dinner. It's located right on the square with awesome views. There can be a bit of ambient noise at night but it's no biggy. This place was reccomended to me by another backpacker earlier in the trip and he was spot on.

My first visit to Krakow, and I couldn't have stayed in a better location. My bright and spacious twin room on 4th (top) floor overlooked the old town square. There are plenty of showers and toilets. On the top floor there is a large dining room/kitchen/tv lounge. Continental breakfast is included in the price, plenty of it, and is good value. Tea and coffee is free all day. Worth filling up on. Staff very helpful, reception manned 24 hours. They can book sightseeing tours for you.

Loved it! Perfectly located, clean, several community areas to meet other travellers. Will come back again.

A pretty decent hostel. It's on top of a restaurant, so there's a lot of stairs. I dont really know about the atmosphere, since when we were there, it was almost only polish people, who didn't really talk to us, and then the next day a party of 24 english guys on a stag-night-trip-thing. But either way, the location is great, and there's free breakfast and a pretty large common area - on the 4th floor though. (more stairs) (we are lazy people)

It was very cozy and on a really good place. On the 4th floor there where like 8 wc and 5 showers, the staff was nice and really helpful. We came like around 8 in the morning too book ourselves in and the room wasn't ready, but we could leave our backpacks in the lobby and get a breakfast at the 4th floor. The breakfast was really poor and we always went out to get our self something.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Iceland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Cracow hostel has an amazing location close to the train station and my window overlooked the main square which was magical! Free breakfast and friendly staff at 24 hour reception. I was there at the start of June and it was a very quiet hostel, didn't offer many opportunities to meet others. But great facilities and location.