Cracow Hostel Reviews

The Main Square 18 (Rynek Glowny 18), Krakow, Poland

Stayed in 12 bed mixed room. The room was ridiculously hot with only one tiny round window for fresh air. The staff might set you up for failure. It seems they don't care too much. Breakfast was good and the location was amazing.

Great place, clean, friendly, very accommodating and you really can't get a better location. If you want to sleep, book a 6 bed or less room since it tends to draw people with a calmer quieter vibe. Plenty of toilets and showers. Wifi was a bit sketchy but they had plenty of computers to use. Breakfast was great, you could make your own eggs! I would highly recommend this place especially to a solo traveler. It was very easy to meet people. One of my favorite hostels!

Cracow Hostel was perfectly located in the main old square! It was close to everything with lots to do. My biggest complaint was that the showers were in the bathrooms and there were only two per floor! Also the directions to get to the hostel from the train station was very confusing. Otherwise I met great people and had a great time!

Great location 24 hour staff, clean and quiet. Large bathroMs, plenty of them. nice kitchen and social area.

In the heart of Krakow. Many travelers, young people. ;)

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

It has what you need for staying a couple of night and a good breakfast, but maybe with the same amount of money some hostels have better facilities

Very lovely hotel, directly off the main square. I stayed in the 18 bed dorm and had the best time with everyone there! The beds were comfortable, clean, and the rooms stayed a comfortable temperature (for mid July!). The workers at the desk were not as helpful as they should've, they were more interested in playing on the computer. But overall, I would highly recommend.

Without a doubt, this is the best Hostel I have ever stayed in, arriving late on a very wet Wednesday, we were instantly made to feel at home, the staff are ever so friendly and helpful, it is literally located at the centre of this amazing city, so location wise, it's perfect. Facilities are spot on, showers are hot, there's only one washer but it washes so what more do you want! Honestly, it's fantastic. Dirt cheap too. I'll be back soon.

• 8th Jul 2014

Top location stayed in a 16 bed dorm. It was a tad tight but not a issue for me. Our room was hot at night. I think because of the kitchen underneath. Made some great friends during my stay here. But the hostel felt empty even though it was full of people.

amazing location! met awesome people to party with. great city. only comment was our room faced the square which wad gorgeous but also prepare to bring ear plugs if u are in those rooms.

Cannot beat the location (I could get wifi at the statue in the main square, it's that close!). Also quite cheap with free breaky is a bonus. Perhaps not as easy to meet people as in other hostels, but I really enjoyed my stay.

An amazing hostel that is bang in the centre if a beautiful city. Such a fantastic view and everything is within walking distant. Perfect hostel, would recommend to all backpackers!

Best hostel I have stayed in. Magda who works at reception was really brilliant. She was great for telling you what nice restaurants, activities and pubs around Krakow. A very nice girl! Showers are fantastic in this place and location is right on the square. The beds in the dorms were great.

the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful! the place is beautiful and clean, very high standard! I would def go back

The location is perfect - a beautiful view of the market square right out of our window and easy to find. Great staff, very helpful, clean rooms, free breakfast, safe environment - we were sad to leave!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Best location in Krakow!

Amazing location and very helpful staff.

Perfect location. Really nice staff and really well decorated. Definitely recommend.

1 2 Next » last »