Cracow Hostel Reviews

The Main Square 18 (Rynek Glowny 18), Krakow, Poland

Beautiful location ...it is right on the main square. Would stay there again without hesitation.

Amazing location! Staff were really helpful when we had a really late check in. Comfy beds, right on the square of the old town but double glazed windows so it's not at all loud, plus you get the street entertainment in your room! 2 showers and toilets per floor and we didn't have any issues. Basic breakfast included, heaps of restaurants and cafes around. About a 15 min walk from main coach and train station and big shopping centre. Would definately stay here again!

Very nice Hostel in a great location. If you can get an available room I would recommend this as a top choice Hostel.

Great hostel in the best location! I loved my stay. Great breakfast, comfortable beds, good security and helpful staff. The doors to the dorms arent very isolated though so if people decide to be noisy out there you might be disturbed.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Good hostel, situated in an excellent location (literally on the main square, dead centre of town). Friendly, helpful staff who were happy to help with arranging a taxi to the airport and helping us find a power plug. Room was basic and a bit sparse, but clean and a decent size - bedsheets perhaps a tiny bit on the thin side. Only complaint would be noise - during our stay a group were playing music and drinking games until the early hours, not helped by a thin/poorly fitting room door.

You cant beat the location of this hostel as it is located right in the main square. We got a free upgrade to a private twin room which was awesome and great that they include breakfast too! Eggs supplied if you want to cook your own otherwise basic bread and coffee which does the trick. We would happily stay here again - only complaint was the stairs but thats just been picky.

Kitchen was so clean. Common room was cozy. Great location. Friendly staffs. Good breakfast. A bit cold but it is not the fault of the hostel. Hot shower. 위치, 스탭, 매트리스, 깨끗한 주방, 샤워. 추천합니다:)

I stayed at the Cracow Hostel, Rynek Glowny #18. The bath facilities were excellent. I would give this my rating of five perogi's out of a possible five.

• 9th Feb 2015

Everyone who works in this hostel is doing a great job, from reception, to cleaner. Probably the best hostel I have stayed in, and I've stayed in many hostels! I've been here a few times and I will return. awesome location, Nice and spacious hostel and dorms, great staff, everything very clean, good breakfasts, etc. 5 Stars * * * * *

staff are very helpful. quiet environment.

1 2 3 Next » last »