Crafoord Place Reviews

H�lsobrunnsgatan 10, 113 61, Stockholm, Sweden

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good order and discipline was maintained in the hostel. Good facilities and amenities too in the kitchen, free towels, hair dryer, chill out room etc made it a great place to hang out as well.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • India

The manger is rude and money hungry. The place smells awful. She advertised 3 bathrooms but one is 7 flights of stairs away in a luggage room. Which oh ya is 7 floors away!! There are signs on all the walls warning of fines. Before she greets you at the door she makes you pay everything. Very rude - not clean - no culture or atmosphere - and overall awful stay. Upon arrival she told us she wasn't sure she wanted us staying there anymore. Very weird experience. Would not recommend to anyone.

I really enjoyed my stay at Crafoord Place. The luggage drop was convenient for an early arrival, and the distance from Central Station made it a good location for exploring the city and getting back to the airport. My room was very clean, and the hostel was quiet and considerate. I never had to wait for the two showers on the main floor, although one of them was a little funky so the one by the kitchen was preferred. The complimentary pasta was nice, and the kitchen a great place for chatting.

The location was good and it was also very clean. The facilities were also okay; all the main things where there, although the place can use some extra toilets and bathrooms.. The fact that I payed quite some money extra to be in a private room was a waste of money unfortunately. I booked the private room because of the extra quietness but it was located next to the kitchen and common room and since the staff didn't care about the curfew at night it was d*mn loud at night.

• 11th Mar 2015

The hostel is very lovely and the staff is super nice. The kitchen is a cosy place to have a tea for free and meet some other travellers. Love the no-shoes policy a lot; makes you feel a lot more welcome! The only thing I could criticise is that there is not so many bathroom and toilet facilities compared to the size of the hostel!

My only downside about this hostel is the limited showers and cooking rings There are only 2 of each Ahmet 10+/10.

Lots of free stuff! Super clean!! Lovely staff! Thanx guys! (Watch out for 'the king of the hostel' in room 6 tho! Hey chopstick!)

Thx :) Ingrid and staff

just one word : PEFECT...

I absolutely loved Crafoord Place. Everyone, both staff and other guests, were absolutely lovely and I found that the place had the most amazing atmosphere. The kitchen is also very well equipped, and the bathrooms are extremely clean as well.

Thank's for noticing the good work of my staff:) Ingrid

Really nice hostel, I love that there is a no-shoes policy - that keeps it very clean! It's a smaller hostel, but that's what makes it nicer in my opinion. Good if you want a relaxing stay.

Had a lovely stay at Crafoord Place, thank you! The only thing that was a bit odd was the very restrictive policy on outside guests.

I really enjoyed my stay! The staff is great, always willing to help and kept everything very clean and organised the whole time. The facilities are quite nice, the kitchen is well equipped and the beds are comfortable (not to mention the amazing view from my room, as the hostel is in the 8th floor of the building). The location is great, a 10 minute walk to the nearest metro station. I would really recommend it, it's a great value for money in Stockholm =)

• 12th Dec 2014

Thanks for noticing Vanessa !!! Ingrid and staff

Tons of rules, people living in the rooms, tons of rules (yes, tons)... location is good, kitchen is nice, staff very nice.

A bit far away from the centre The staff is very nice :) Like for the individual cupboards for each bed! Recommend adding plugs for upper beds and mirrors in the toilets

The Hostel is pretty close to the main station also if it is a bit tricky to reach it. The easiest way is to take the stairs on the Torsgatan road to go up to the end of Dalagatan road. The hostel is well organized. I arrived late at night and I could access to my room thanks to a code they provided to send me before my arrival. The place is clean and cosy with a large kitchen and chill room. Best of all is the staff, their smiles and manners create a very warm atmosphere. Thank you guys!!!

I know, I have the best staff in the world :) Thx for noticing and telling! Ingrid the manager.