Crafoord Place Reviews

H�lsobrunnsgatan 10, 113 61, Stockholm, Sweden

The hostel is very lovely and the staff is super nice. The kitchen is a cosy place to have a tea for free and meet some other travellers. Love the no-shoes policy a lot; makes you feel a lot more welcome! The only thing I could criticise is that there is not so many bathroom and toilet facilities compared to the size of the hostel!

My only downside about this hostel is the limited showers and cooking rings There are only 2 of each Ahmet 10+/10.

Lots of free stuff! Super clean!! Lovely staff! Thanx guys! (Watch out for 'the king of the hostel' in room 6 tho! Hey chopstick!)

Thx :) Ingrid and staff

just one word : PEFECT...

I absolutely loved Crafoord Place. Everyone, both staff and other guests, were absolutely lovely and I found that the place had the most amazing atmosphere. The kitchen is also very well equipped, and the bathrooms are extremely clean as well.

Thank's for noticing the good work of my staff:) Ingrid

Really nice hostel, I love that there is a no-shoes policy - that keeps it very clean! It's a smaller hostel, but that's what makes it nicer in my opinion. Good if you want a relaxing stay.

Had a lovely stay at Crafoord Place, thank you! The only thing that was a bit odd was the very restrictive policy on outside guests.

I really enjoyed my stay! The staff is great, always willing to help and kept everything very clean and organised the whole time. The facilities are quite nice, the kitchen is well equipped and the beds are comfortable (not to mention the amazing view from my room, as the hostel is in the 8th floor of the building). The location is great, a 10 minute walk to the nearest metro station. I would really recommend it, it's a great value for money in Stockholm =)

• 12th Dec 2014

Thanks for noticing Vanessa !!! Ingrid and staff

Tons of rules, people living in the rooms, tons of rules (yes, tons)... location is good, kitchen is nice, staff very nice.

A bit far away from the centre The staff is very nice :) Like for the individual cupboards for each bed! Recommend adding plugs for upper beds and mirrors in the toilets

The Hostel is pretty close to the main station also if it is a bit tricky to reach it. The easiest way is to take the stairs on the Torsgatan road to go up to the end of Dalagatan road. The hostel is well organized. I arrived late at night and I could access to my room thanks to a code they provided to send me before my arrival. The place is clean and cosy with a large kitchen and chill room. Best of all is the staff, their smiles and manners create a very warm atmosphere. Thank you guys!!!

I know, I have the best staff in the world :) Thx for noticing and telling! Ingrid the manager.

Everything here was good--except for the fact that the hostel also provides long-term boarding to people. And that in itself wouldn't be a problem, but for the fact that one of them, an Eastern European guy, was a belligerent drunk. It was a bit uncomfortable having someone like that around. I felt bad for Carmen, the woman who was in charge over the weekend, that she had to deal with that sort of thing. To her credit, she acted with dignity. But stop leasing out rooms to drunks!

• 4th Oct 2014

I arrived at the central station and I got the map from the hostel by email, it was very easy to get there. Thanks for my reservation arrangement to my changed schedule faithfully. The room rate was different from the weekend in weekdays so calculated that become low. I thought that I was very conscientious. Very calmly place, staff was very helpful, the kitchen was very nice!

Great advice from stuff on whereabouts :) Quiet hostel - really got a good sleep.

My stay in this place was amazing, since I met some really wonderful people there! The hostel itself is quiet and cozy, facilities provide all you need plus there are (often) free stuff like food, shampoo etc. Altough there's only one common area (kitchen), that's enough for some socializing. Only cons would be the not so easy location and the perma-Russian (not actually sure where they are from) residents. Old guy is room 6 snores like a jackhammer and is quite annoying awake as well.

This is simply the best hostel, everyone loves the atmosphere, this is a small cosy hostel where you can meet everyone in the common kitchen. Great friendly staff, good location - near the supermarket. I will definitely stay here again when I visit Stockholm, it felt like home from home.

I got the parking just by sending an e-mail after my reservation and I could even park there before the check-in time

My staff is the best:) Ingrid