Crafoord Place Reviews

H�lsobrunnsgatan 10, 113 61, Stockholm, Sweden

Everything here was good--except for the fact that the hostel also provides long-term boarding to people. And that in itself wouldn't be a problem, but for the fact that one of them, an Eastern European guy, was a belligerent drunk. It was a bit uncomfortable having someone like that around. I felt bad for Carmen, the woman who was in charge over the weekend, that she had to deal with that sort of thing. To her credit, she acted with dignity. But stop leasing out rooms to drunks!

• 4th Oct 2014

I arrived at the central station and I got the map from the hostel by email, it was very easy to get there. Thanks for my reservation arrangement to my changed schedule faithfully. The room rate was different from the weekend in weekdays so calculated that become low. I thought that I was very conscientious. Very calmly place, staff was very helpful, the kitchen was very nice!

Great advice from stuff on whereabouts :) Quiet hostel - really got a good sleep.

My stay in this place was amazing, since I met some really wonderful people there! The hostel itself is quiet and cozy, facilities provide all you need plus there are (often) free stuff like food, shampoo etc. Altough there's only one common area (kitchen), that's enough for some socializing. Only cons would be the not so easy location and the perma-Russian (not actually sure where they are from) residents. Old guy is room 6 snores like a jackhammer and is quite annoying awake as well.

This is simply the best hostel, everyone loves the atmosphere, this is a small cosy hostel where you can meet everyone in the common kitchen. Great friendly staff, good location - near the supermarket. I will definitely stay here again when I visit Stockholm, it felt like home from home.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

I got the parking just by sending an e-mail after my reservation and I could even park there before the check-in time

My staff is the best:) Ingrid

Sweden is expensive but this was a nice hostel for the amount of money. Not a long walk from central station or the city center. Full kitchen which was awesome but not enough bathrooms or showers. Overall, a good stay

The hostel has a great atmosphere and a good location--close to everything but quiet enough to get a good night's sleep. The staff is pretty much the greatest staff I've encountered, and they genuinely care about your comfort and experience in Stockholm. Also since it is on the top floor of a building the view is great! Can't wait to go back!

I really liked staying there! I will definitely recommend that place :-) A bit tricky to find on the first run but its actually no problem! Took me an average time of 15 minutes of walking to högtorget/drottninggatan (mainshopping street) and you have to walk through a quarter with nice buildings in it! Safe area :-) Will surelY stay again! I never noticed for myself any problems with the low number of toilets or showers! Was always possible to access one of them at any time for me!

• 21st Aug 2014

Thank's:) Ingrid and staff

This hostel was awesome! Super easy to walk everywhere from it. A good kitchen. Nice (but a little small) rooms. The staff was really helpful and there's loads of info on what to do and see around Stockholm everywhere on the walls.

Thx for noticing :) Ingrid and staff

I was having a bad day when I arrived at Crafoord Place, and as soon as I got there, Carmen brightened everything up. The hostel has a very quiet, family-oriented atmosphere, but feels homey and has a pretty good kitchen. I never really spoke with the rest of the staff but Carmen was always lovely and helpful. The location is a bit off the beaten path, but easy enough to get to by foot.

I stayed in 2 hostels during my time in Stockholm and I definitely preferred the other one I stayed at. Crafoord Place is at least a half hour walk to reach most of the nice places to see and hang out in Stockholm. The hostel was very quiet and not very social - during my stay there were mostly families and older people staying. I was a lone traveller so this wasn't the hostel for me! After staying here I stayed at a lively hostel for an extra euro or two with a great location on gamla stan

Baggage room felt very poorly located in security aspect. Nice stay.

Most other guests appreciate that the luggage room is down stairs and also that it has a shower and toilet. It is also locked at all times-:) Ingrid

great hostel, lovely staff, walking distance to the centre, but in a quite area. full of calm and friendly people. would recommend

Thx -:) Ingrid and staff

Staff was extremely nice, clean and nice hostel. Location is not ideal, but metro station (Odenplan) is close. Bus stop to central station even closer. Atmosphere was a bit lacking, mostly because of no common room to meet other people.

the logo needs to be larger than before. it can not catch the eyes.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • China

Nice clean hostel. Had everything I needed, could use more bathrooms for the number of people but it wasn't a huge problem.

Really helpful staff members: through all the troubles that occurred during my time in Stockholm they went beyond my expectations to assit me.

Thx Jack and Good Luck! Ingrid on behalf of the staff

We arrived at the hostel on Thursday (26th June) and were greeted by the great staff. They were very informative and pleasant, and offered to help us find our way in Stockholm since this was our first visit. The shared toilets and shower rooms were always clean and I never noticed any queues for them. The other guests were fun to talk to as well. Our room was clean and the beds were comfy! An excellent little place to stay if you're visiting the city.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Thx for noticing:-) Ingrid and staff

Thanks a lot, great stay :) The only thing I would recommend to consider is most safety lockers.