Crafoord Place Reviews

H�lsobrunnsgatan 10, 113 61, Stockholm, Sweden

Good: - location is nice - staff was friendly - security was not obnoxious and at the same time sufficient bad: - no proper common rooms - not really a good atmosphere among people there (prob. due to the above) - showers were partly broken, and there was only two toilets and showers - rather strong perfume-like smell in my room, though you only notice upon entering (and might have been due to others there) overall, It's good if all you're looking for is just a bed, but nothing beyond that.

• 26th Jun 2015

You forgot to mention that you were upgraded for FREE. The Atmosphere: other guests praise us for the Atmosphere;) I suppose it does also have to do with your own likings don't you think? obnoxious and sufficient bad? not really sure what the context is but every room has a separate code + theres lockers for everyone... and yes if theres a guest spraying the room we do try to air it out + we're asking people to not spay for allergic reasons... Ingrid

Cosy atmosphere, friendly staff (lots of interesting tips and info on the walls!). Not much space in the rooms if you have big bags, could do with mirrors in the toilets and bigger (and more?) showers - I think they are currently adding one, but overall a very good place to stay, well organised with a "homy" feel.

Thank's. The No Mirror in the toilets is for a reason; some people would spend to long if we had mirrors. Almost every closet in the room has a mirror:) Ingrid

Fantastic hostel! The facilities, whilst not amazing, are more than suitable and it is located about ten minutes walk to the tourist center. Hands down the best management and atmosphere I've seen yet. Felt like a home away from home.

Thx for making our place great;) Ingrid

Great hostel to stay at, we met many people and had a great time. Will sunshine should be their mascot, he made our experience memorable. It was awesome and we would stay there again!

Will IS our mascot, from now on;) Thx for sharing;) Ingrid

This is one of the most relaxing places I’ve ever stayed in (just 10 minutes walk from central station). very clean (every where), staff are nice, polite, lovely, helpful and professional! Small kitchen but very clean and well organised. Storage room equipped with lockers, shower & restroom (which is exceptional comparing to the other hostels). Highly recommended to any type of travelers.

Thx for sharing:) Ingrid

Not sure this hostel deserves the rating it's got. It's clean and tidy, very friendly staff, safe and secure etc etc. But if you want somewhere to mix with other travellers, enjoy yourself and have a good time this isn't really the place. To many beds taken up by long term residents and families for there to be any real atmosphere. The lack of common room is a big thing along with no bar and no alcohol. It just depends what your looking for - hence my review.

If you had read the info about us BEFORE you booked you wouldn't have had to "have such a bad experience" hey.... Ingrid

Will Sunshine is the mann. Amazing hostel with great facilities! Wish I could have stayed longer. Miss you already crafoord place - love Zoe porter

Thx Zoe, will tell Will;) Ingrid

Sketchy location, totally dead street and if you blink you miss it. Not very intuitive to get to even when you find it at the ground level. Dead atmosphere. Probably oddest place I've ever stayed.

Waow! People pls read the previous rating;)wonder what's what? Ingrid

10 rooms small hostel but atmosphere is beautiful..owner is so live..staff is very enthusiastic to give all information about Stockholm..I suggest definitely stay here if u r going to Stockholm

• 9th Jun 2015
  • India

Thank You so much! Ingrid and staff

Normally I don't stay in rooms with over 5 people so a room with 10 made me anxious. But I had a great experience, the staff was SO welcoming and friendly, they made sure I knew how to get to the hostel so I didn't get lost when I arrived. The location is great, easy to walk to almost everything, there are helpful tips throughout the hostel and the hostel was very clean when I was there. I've stayed in lots of hostels and I recommend this place!

Very nice stay in Crafoord Place. Hostel close to the city center in a very quiet part of the city. Nice and helpful staff if you have any questions. The old town of Stockholm is about 20-minute-walk from the hostel. Very convenient location in Stockholm since it is close to the bus stop for the airport (10-minute-walk).

• 26th May 2015

Thank You! Ingrid and staff

We booked two beds in a dorm room but were upgraded to a three-bed room with no third roommate, which was terrific. The view is also incredible. The hostel itself feels very homey and cosy. The bathrooms were clean and the showers were always hot. It is located in a nice quiet part of the city with a 15 minute walk to central station. It would be nice if reception had more hours, but otherwise I have no complaints.

Thank's for sharing;) Ingrid and staff

Very clean hostel with excellent amenities including fast internet and super helpful staff. I really enjoyed my stay, and I'm sure you will too. Highly recommended.

Thank you!!! Ingrid and staff

It was a very pleasant stay and well worth the money. I enjoyed how chill it was! I'd def recommend staying here as a young person

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good order and discipline was maintained in the hostel. Good facilities and amenities too in the kitchen, free towels, hair dryer, chill out room etc made it a great place to hang out as well.

Thank you! Ingrid and staff

I really enjoyed my stay at Crafoord Place. The luggage drop was convenient for an early arrival, and the distance from Central Station made it a good location for exploring the city and getting back to the airport. My room was very clean, and the hostel was quiet and considerate. I never had to wait for the two showers on the main floor, although one of them was a little funky so the one by the kitchen was preferred. The complimentary pasta was nice, and the kitchen a great place for chatting.

Thank You! Ingrid and staff

The location was good and it was also very clean. The facilities were also okay; all the main things where there, although the place can use some extra toilets and bathrooms.. The fact that I payed quite some money extra to be in a private room was a waste of money unfortunately. I booked the private room because of the extra quietness but it was located next to the kitchen and common room and since the staff didn't care about the curfew at night it was d*mn loud at night.

• 11th Mar 2015

We're building an extra shower;) Ingrid

The hostel is very lovely and the staff is super nice. The kitchen is a cosy place to have a tea for free and meet some other travellers. Love the no-shoes policy a lot; makes you feel a lot more welcome! The only thing I could criticise is that there is not so many bathroom and toilet facilities compared to the size of the hostel!

My only downside about this hostel is the limited showers and cooking rings There are only 2 of each Ahmet 10+/10.

Lots of free stuff! Super clean!! Lovely staff! Thanx guys! (Watch out for 'the king of the hostel' in room 6 tho! Hey chopstick!)

Thx :) Ingrid and staff