Crafoord Place Reviews

H�lsobrunnsgatan 10, 113 61, Stockholm, Sweden

I got the parking just by sending an e-mail after my reservation and I could even park there before the check-in time

Sweden is expensive but this was a nice hostel for the amount of money. Not a long walk from central station or the city center. Full kitchen which was awesome but not enough bathrooms or showers. Overall, a good stay

The hostel has a great atmosphere and a good location--close to everything but quiet enough to get a good night's sleep. The staff is pretty much the greatest staff I've encountered, and they genuinely care about your comfort and experience in Stockholm. Also since it is on the top floor of a building the view is great! Can't wait to go back!

I really liked staying there! I will definitely recommend that place :-) A bit tricky to find on the first run but its actually no problem! Took me an average time of 15 minutes of walking to högtorget/drottninggatan (mainshopping street) and you have to walk through a quarter with nice buildings in it! Safe area :-) Will surelY stay again! I never noticed for myself any problems with the low number of toilets or showers! Was always possible to access one of them at any time for me!

• 21st Aug 2014

Thank's:) Ingrid and staff

This hostel was awesome! Super easy to walk everywhere from it. A good kitchen. Nice (but a little small) rooms. The staff was really helpful and there's loads of info on what to do and see around Stockholm everywhere on the walls.

Thx for noticing :) Ingrid and staff

I was having a bad day when I arrived at Crafoord Place, and as soon as I got there, Carmen brightened everything up. The hostel has a very quiet, family-oriented atmosphere, but feels homey and has a pretty good kitchen. I never really spoke with the rest of the staff but Carmen was always lovely and helpful. The location is a bit off the beaten path, but easy enough to get to by foot.

I stayed in 2 hostels during my time in Stockholm and I definitely preferred the other one I stayed at. Crafoord Place is at least a half hour walk to reach most of the nice places to see and hang out in Stockholm. The hostel was very quiet and not very social - during my stay there were mostly families and older people staying. I was a lone traveller so this wasn't the hostel for me! After staying here I stayed at a lively hostel for an extra euro or two with a great location on gamla stan

Baggage room felt very poorly located in security aspect. Nice stay.

Most other guests appreciate that the luggage room is down stairs and also that it has a shower and toilet. It is also locked at all times-:) Ingrid

great hostel, lovely staff, walking distance to the centre, but in a quite area. full of calm and friendly people. would recommend

Thx -:) Ingrid and staff

Staff was extremely nice, clean and nice hostel. Location is not ideal, but metro station (Odenplan) is close. Bus stop to central station even closer. Atmosphere was a bit lacking, mostly because of no common room to meet other people.

the logo needs to be larger than before. it can not catch the eyes.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • China

Nice clean hostel. Had everything I needed, could use more bathrooms for the number of people but it wasn't a huge problem.

Really helpful staff members: through all the troubles that occurred during my time in Stockholm they went beyond my expectations to assit me.

Thx Jack and Good Luck! Ingrid on behalf of the staff

We arrived at the hostel on Thursday (26th June) and were greeted by the great staff. They were very informative and pleasant, and offered to help us find our way in Stockholm since this was our first visit. The shared toilets and shower rooms were always clean and I never noticed any queues for them. The other guests were fun to talk to as well. Our room was clean and the beds were comfy! An excellent little place to stay if you're visiting the city.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Thx for noticing:-) Ingrid and staff

Thanks a lot, great stay :) The only thing I would recommend to consider is most safety lockers.

Hostel is very close to the train station where we came from the airport, nice view from 7th floor, clean and enough equipped. The only negatives are no stove after 11PM (why?) and only two showers for all the rooms (another one is 7 floors down). But we only experienced crowded kitchen, no problems with waiting for shower. Rooms are quite small but good enough if you plan to spend most time out. Staff was kind and helpful. Would recommend for few nights stay.

Thx, We cut the stove to avoid accidents. Sorry for the inconvenience. Ingrid

It's a really nice hostel if you are looking for a calm place. In the other hand, It's not a party hostel.

Location - maybe a bit hidden around the corner. No keys, easy to move around with door codes. Good wifi in the rooms. Clean. Few showers, eventually it all depends how one plans everything. Security - quite ok, just really bring your own little padlock for the locker, then all is perfect. Attention - extra charge for the bed linen or again bring your own. Kitchen - all the facilities for cooking: little stoves, microwave, kettle - free tea/coffee. I think kitchen also serves as a common room...

We stayed there for the first time and it was really nice to stay with this hostel. The check-in process is very well described due to the reception was not operating the entire day. The hostel itself is a bit tricky to find as it is located in a side street. Inside the rooms everything was very clean, toilets and showers as well. Also we found a lot of descriptions of the neighbourhood surroundings which made our stay comfortable and easy going.If I come back to Stockholm definitely this hostel

Thank you for appreciating our efforts:-] Staff

Very nice hostel with good service.

Thank you! Staff