Crafoord Place Reviews

H�lsobrunnsgatan 10, 113 61, Stockholm, Sweden

Sketchy location, totally dead street and if you blink you miss it. Not very intuitive to get to even when you find it at the ground level. Dead atmosphere. Probably oddest place I've ever stayed.

Waow! People pls read the previous rating;)wonder what's what? Ingrid

10 rooms small hostel but atmosphere is beautiful..owner is so live..staff is very enthusiastic to give all information about Stockholm..I suggest definitely stay here if u r going to Stockholm

• 9th Jun 2015
  • India

Thank You so much! Ingrid and staff

I really enjoyed my stay here, it felt relaxed and although most people weren't particularly sociable it still felt a friendly place and not commercialised like most hostels these days, in maintained that homely feel that I think hostels should have. There was always pasta or bread in the morning to have without extra charge and they view wasn't bad either. Only around 10 mins walk to the centre.

Normally I don't stay in rooms with over 5 people so a room with 10 made me anxious. But I had a great experience, the staff was SO welcoming and friendly, they made sure I knew how to get to the hostel so I didn't get lost when I arrived. The location is great, easy to walk to almost everything, there are helpful tips throughout the hostel and the hostel was very clean when I was there. I've stayed in lots of hostels and I recommend this place!

1 2 3 Next » last »