Crash Palace

8.8
Fabulous 1472 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2017

Friendly staff, good facilities and in a good location. Only let down was the weather!

• Wales, Male, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

Great place, friendly and helpful staff, brilliant value for money

• Ireland, All Male Group, 25-30
5.7

Money making racket. Tried to charge us $1 per sheet to print off boarding passes on b&w paper

• Germany, Female, 18-24
6.3

Rooms don't lock automatically. Basically my room was open the whole time cause other people would Not lock it. Easy to steal things and didn't feel save. Also during 3 days toilet paper was not refilled. Seriously?

14th Jun 2017

This place was amazing! We ended up getting a 4 bed room to just my friend and I. The staff was nothing but friendly, wish we could have stayed longer. Free parking on the streets which was really nice. Love this place, wish there were more.

13th Jun 2017
5.1

The owners were disrespectful and condescending. I would not recommend Crash Palace. They have a no outside alcohol policy in order to sell you drinks from their bar inside the hostel. This feels unfair since I am paying to stay at the hostel and should be able to do whatever I want. The wine I had in my bag in the kitchen, they saw, took out of my bag, and threw it away without consulting me. I would suggest staying at a hostel that doesn't treat us like children.

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
31st May 2017

A nice Hostel, which has every Day a new special like for exemple free Pancakes on Sunday morning, watch the Board at the Reception. The Kitchen was a bit small, even in off-season but that's the only negative thing by that hostel. Beds where good and the free Internet is very fast.

31st May 2017

Clean, hip hostel, with a cozy, central movie lounge and bar! Staff was friendly and helpful. Kitchen was limited to a few hot plates that took ages to warm up, however, and I was cold most of my time in the hostel; blankets provided consisted of a single fleece and a light sheet -- fine for summer, not so much for winter. There was also a very friendly cat, although we were not lucky enough to meet the pups!

• England, Female, 31-40
31st May 2017

Excellent place to stay....comfortable, clean and friendly staff. Close to everything.

• Wales, Couple, 18-24
27th May 2017

The hostel is in a great location and is very close to the Polynesian Spa, which is a must do attraction. The rooms were clean and spacious and the facilities were good. The staff were friendly and helpful. Would recommend staying at this hostel!