Crash Palace Reviews

1271 Hinemaru Street, Rotorua, Rotorua, New Zealand

Only stayed here for 1 night but it seemed OK. Room not too small, good communal areas and free WiFi.

thanks for taking the time to leave a review safe travels

Really good beds and linen, rooms have dark out blinds so I slept very well. Quiet hostel at night but always something to join in with if you wanted to. Would recommend this place and I'd happily stay here again!

That's the second time I've stayed with you guys, great service again thanks!

• 6th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

safe travels brother live large !!

I had a great time at Crash Palace. Everyone was very friendly, and helpful when we needed it. It was close to a grocery store, and to the iSite to catch a bus. Lots of shops in the vicinity. Overall, a great stay.

• 4th Feb 2015

like attracts like my friend, thanks for coming to stay with us. hope you have a great trip. thanks for taking time to leave a review. safe travels

Loved this hostel! Great vibes and staff. There was a nice garden with veggies and a dog walking around. Relaxt music playing all day in the communal areas added up to the hippie-like atmosphere. There were no lockers but I wasn't scared of my valuables at all. The owner can help you book your trips in Rotorua which is awesome. Also free tea, coffee, herbs, pasta, rice and Wifi. Best hostel i've stayed in so far!

• 3rd Feb 2015

It's an amazing hostel, with a friendly atmosphere. The staff where always helpful and friendly. We had a new bed and it was amazing one of the best nights sleep I have had throughout NZ.

• 28th Jan 2015

ha ha thank the people that let us know our mattresses were a bit tired nice to have new ones in the hostel. have a great trip thanks for taking the time to leave a review !

Absolutely loved it! Best hostel I've stayed in!

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Estonia

Loved it! Definitely coming back again

see you soon travel safe !!

Great place. Would stay again. Staff were helpful and friendly. Bit of a lounge place rather than party but i was only there for one night!

thanks for the kinds words hope you have a great trip safe travels to you !

Had an awesome time at this hostel... One of the best Backpackers I've been to. Great staff, made great friends, due to meet 3 of them next month in Dublin & Liverpool. Clean, Secure, environment in a great location...Definitely will be back.

Nice thats just the way it should be !! love it guys like i say we provide the space you guys make the place we are here to make memories and mates live large enjoy life ! !!

Loved this hostel!! Great facilities, perfect size, cool vibe and decor, cute and spacious rooms. So much value for money- free pasta, rice, coffee, tea, wifi, bbq on Fridays, pancakes Sunday, discounts on activities. Would definitely recommend!

Amazing hostel with cheap prices but still eerything you want! Billiard, wifi, food, nice chill area, clean, huge rooms - love this hostel

I really loved this hostel, Very nice and Clean, nice atmosfere and lovely garden, well organized with a lot Of free stuff as a pasta, rice , teA and coffe and pancake! I really like the people working inside!

thank you we hope you have a great trip through nz :)

Awesome atmosphere and very friendly and willing staff. Free pool table n basic food e.g pasta /rice if wanted. My one regret is i didn't stay there longer. Thanks to the guys there. My new favourite hostel.

• 5th Jan 2015

wicked stoked you enjoyed the hostel mate travel safe !!

You have to sign that you will not bring your own alcohol, so that they can Sell their own. Otherwise they will throw it away. I have never seen that.

this also ensures idiots don't go keeping people up all night drinking. its the law sorry mate i don't make it. do you take your own beer to a pub where someone plays music ? thanks for the review we only charge $5.50 a beer the pub is $8

Great hostel! Very nice and helpfull Staff!!!!

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Austria

They definitely should replace the mattresses. I was lying on one that was worn so that I feeled the bottom of the bed.

thanks i have gone through and found the worn ones as this is the second time they have been mentioned in reviews cheers for highlighting the problem so we can resolve it.

Loved the garden and veggie patch

hope you helped yourself !! thanks for taking time to leave a review. safe travels

Really nice stay at Crash. Really good spot, good staff et very tidy. It's worth it to stay there.

thanks for coming to stay safe travels !

Good hostel. I really liked how they do your laundry for you :) The staff were also very helpful with booking me things to do in my limited time in Rotorua. I was having a quiet night, but they had organised events in the evenings so I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to meet people if you tried.

thanks for taking time to leave a review we appreciate the kind words safe travels