Crash Palace Reviews

1271 Hinemaru Street, Rotorua, Rotorua, New Zealand

Awesome place ! D.J with reggae mix on the evening, pool game, free jacuzzi, event every day... Best packpacker, ever !!

Thanks for the kind words my brother ! :) rather call myself a music lover than DJ lol ;) glad you liked the tune selection dude wish you all the best on your travels man bless!

I really enjoyed my stay here. Perfect location in Rotorua, staff very friendly and helpful (esp. Marie!!). Events every night (from movie to party night). Awesome hot tub! Small hostel, so it´s easy to meet people and soon you feel like part of the family. Only minus: rooms were pretty cramped and there are no lockers. No heating in the bathroom (but showers were hot), kitchen way too tiny.

My husband

thanks for you review and rating i am sure there has been a glitch in the matrix as we just have My husband as your review. safe travels to you both.

Great deal! 15 $ for a 10 bed dorm, great and actually not noisy. All spices, oil etc... for free plus pasta and rice! Jaccuzzi and pool table included Nly "bad" thing, we cant bring our own alcool as they got a bar

thanks for taking the time to leave a review we appreciate it. is it really a bad thing we have a bar? cheap beers and a fun atmosphere also means you don't have drunk people in your 10 bed dorm waking you up or making a mess with empty bottles and beer spilling through the hostel. Cheapest hostel in NZ and by far the best quality hostel you will get for the money you pay !! have a great trip ladies safe travels.

I only stayed two nights, but it had a fun atmosphere and helpful staff. It's right around the corner from the Tourist Information Center. There's a jacuzzi, a lounge for watching movies, and a pool table. The staff was friendly, but I would recommend knowing the hours that they can help you (e.g. if you need to check out very early or if you're arriving late). Overall a great hostel where you are bound to make friends!

thanks for taking the time to leave a review. i love how you have mentioned the opening hours. you must of heard me telling off the women who woke me and my 3 year old up at 6.30am to catch the 7.30am bus. Happy to check people out in the evening if they have an early bus although we normally have someone here @ 7.10am for people catching the 7.30 bus. thanks for the kind words have a safe trip through NZ safe travels to you .

Great hostel with warm atmosphere and friendly staff! What you get for your money is a lot! They have a well temperatured whirlpool outside, a little terace with a lot of lights, fresh herbs and some free stuff in the kitchen :-)

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. we have made it our mission to be the best quality hostel for the cheapest prices in NZ

I really liked this hostel, some evenings had a special "theme/ treat", which was nice. Bathroom facilities very good! It was warm in the room, but a bit cold in the kitchen.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review we appreciate it. hope you have a great trip through NZ .Kitchens are a bit cold as we do not have heating in the kitchens as when people start to cook they generally heat up. safe travels to you hope you enjoy NZ

Great people. Very friendly staff. Thanks for the free wifi :-). Met some people around the place which were great fun to talk to. And the herb garden made meals fun!

thanks for the kind words you will always meet people at crash we are the cheapest top quality hostel in NZ so we are always busy with cool travelers all the time. have a great trip safe travels to you.

Great place to stay! Would definitely stay here again!

thanks for the great review safe travels to you.

Best place I've stayed in the north Island! Great place and atmosphere, really close to center of the city and literally next door to the beautiful museum and the lake. Also, Free Wi-Fi AND FREE RICE OR PASTA IN EVERY MEAL. There's all sorts of fun activities inside and outside the hostel (like poker night and pub crawl). The only downside was the mattress, a little too thin for my taste.

great places attract cool people ! thank you for taking the time to write a review safe travels to you.

1 2 3 Next » last »