Creole Inn Reviews

2471 Dauphine Street, New Orleans, USA

My mom and I passed through New Orleans for a couple days on our way to Festival International in Lafayette and were lucky enough to stumble upon the Creole Inn. Great, clean room in a perfect location, all with the welcome and hospitality New Orleans is known for. Kim and Charley took real good care of us and were kind enough to fix us with some bikes to stroll around town! Next time we're in NOLA (we'll definitely be back), you can expect to see us at th Creole Inn! Ariane and Nancy N-B, Can

• 20th Apr 2015

I had a pleasant time here. The location was great for me, only a few (safe) blocks from Frenchmen St. The locks made everything safe. There was even coffee and tea in the common area. I was sorry I had to leave!

The only comment i can make for the hostel is that it is better if they increase the accessibility of wi-fi. I could not access the wi-fi from the room I stayed.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

Great value for money with very friendly staff. Nothing fancy but great location and exceeds expectations based on its price

• 30th Nov 2014