Creole Inn Reviews

2471 Dauphine Street, New Orleans, USA

Great place, great location, great price. Charley and Kim are absolute legends who went out of their way to look after us. Top people. Would highly recommend.

• 25th Aug 2015

Beautiful relaxed place in New Orleans only a short walk away from the french market and the french quarter. the woman that runs it is really friendly and helpful, and the room we stayed in was amazing. not a place to stay if you want to meet a bunch of people and party but we has just came from miami and just wanted a nice place to stay and relax for a bit.

Wonderful place to stay. Close to all fun spots. Hosts were very nice and welcoming.Felt like sleeping at a friends house ! Definitely will return!!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Puerto Rico

Nice place, very well kept. Friendly helpful host

My mom and I passed through New Orleans for a couple days on our way to Festival International in Lafayette and were lucky enough to stumble upon the Creole Inn. Great, clean room in a perfect location, all with the welcome and hospitality New Orleans is known for. Kim and Charley took real good care of us and were kind enough to fix us with some bikes to stroll around town! Next time we're in NOLA (we'll definitely be back), you can expect to see us at th Creole Inn! Ariane and Nancy N-B, Can

• 20th Apr 2015

I had a pleasant time here. The location was great for me, only a few (safe) blocks from Frenchmen St. The locks made everything safe. There was even coffee and tea in the common area. I was sorry I had to leave!

The only comment i can make for the hostel is that it is better if they increase the accessibility of wi-fi. I could not access the wi-fi from the room I stayed.

• 24th Mar 2015