Creole Inn Reviews

2471 Dauphine Street, New Orleans, USA

We loved staying at Creole Inn. I made a mistake with my booking but the staff fixed it right away and was very accommodating and flexible. We loved the neighborhood with all the beautiful houses and the room was clean and nice. I would definitely recommend!

place was awesome

• 9th Aug 2014

This was a Bed and Breakfast and it was fabulous! We had a great time here and would highly recommend it!

• 23rd Jul 2014

The staff was friendly, the location was pretty close to the quarter, the place was quirky and a good first stop for us in NoLa.

• 6th Jun 2014

I booked the creole inn before I reviewed the pictures of the place and to be brutally honest I thought it was gonna be a dump... But when I got there I got a nice warm welcome and the place exceeded my expectations by a lot!!! The location was a small walk from the action of bourbon st and the rooms gave me a nice and cozy feel! I will definately stay here again if there is vacancy next time around!

• 19th Nov 2013

Had an amazing time! Charlie and Kim were so welcoming, friendly and kind to us. Kim even allowed us to keep our bags safely at the place (for the afternoon/evening on our last day), after we had officially checked-out. The area was really cool and situated close enough to the best parts of the city but far enough away from the hustle and bustle. We felt safe and happy throughout our time at the Creole Inn. Thanks Charlie and Kim!

Very accommodating hosts - I was only there for a night at the end of a longer trip, and wish I'd booked more of my time there. Creole Inn was great because you could access the French Quarter etc with ease, but you can also just be part of a quiet neighbourhood and talk to some locals (not just other tourists). Definitely recommend.

None of my ratings are embellished! The price is perfect for the quality received (I would stay again -- totally beats any of the big hotels, with better service, too!) Thank you for all your help! Staff is a middle-aged couple who know the city very well. They provide a "homey" feel for however many days you choose to stay. Truly a great choice. Also, the inn is close enough to the French Quarter for peace + quite, but still perfect walking distance to Bourbon, sites, trolleys, cafes, etc.

Absolutely amazing!! Real New Orleans feel!

• 14th Jul 2013

Incredible location -- a little off the beaten path but so close to live music on Frenchmen street, cafes & bars in the Marigny, and an easy walk to the French Market. This place is clean, quiet, and gives you so much bang for your buck. I had stayed in a big hotel in the French Quarter the two nights before coming here and it was such a refreshing change of pace to be in a real, local neighborhood. I would definitely stay here again.

It was a very good stay! The neighborhood is very nice, not at all chic or fancy but the atmosphere is great (like bohemian/hippie) and the architecture is very typical. It's very close to Frenchmen St and the French Quarter, two of the main things you come to see in NOLA. The backyard of the hostel is very enjoyable. The rooms are fine and clean. It's a good place to stay if you are planning to visit the city .

• 28th May 2013

Great staff and great place! Loved it!

This a lovely place to stay while be in Mew Orleans, friendly staff and very good location.

My stay has been excellent. Kim has been real nice always doing her best to give me a hand on anything I might need. I felt like home far away from home.

Fantastic place. Rooms were very clean and bed was great. Was nice to have such a friendly and welcoming owner. Would have loved to stay longer

I spent 4 nights there and Kim is incredibly nice. She gave me some medecines when I was sick, helped me to find another place very nice after my 4 nights. She is very helpful and smiling. Creole Inn is very close from French quarter and the area is very safe. I recommand it.

we went my gf and I for a 4 night trip to new orleans, and we chosed this placed because it was the cheapest, but it's way more than that, the location is a walking distance from the french quarter, but in a peacefull and quiet neighborhood, the owners, Kim and Charley, were just so kind, and the room was lovely. this hotel was almost the best part of our trip

The Creole Inn was fantastic. We spent 4 nights there and couldn't have been happier. The location was excellent. Close to the French Quarter, heaps of cafes and bars and in a really quiet, beautiful street. The hosts Kim and Charlie were very helpful and lovely. We have already recommended it to friends!

• 9th Jul 2012

Loved my time there! This is a guesthouse in the Marigny area, a 12-15-minute walk away from the French Quarter-Bourbon St and 5-8 minute walk to the bars and clubs of Frenchment St. The area is safe, the house and rooms were clean, bed was comfy and Gayl, the inkeeper, was always kind and helpful with all my requests. While they do not offer breakfast, they offer coffee/tea all day for the guests. A nice an affordable option to the expensive hotels in the French Quarter.

I definitely enjoyed my stay at the Creole Inn, its a nice house in a quiet residential part of New Orleans and I couldn't believe how cheap the rooms are. Dauphine Street runs right through the French Quarter so its an easy walk to get to Bourbon Street etc. My only complaint is that I had to change rooms after the first night to a room thats shower wasn't hot. Please note this is not a backpacker hostel but more of a guest house, so doesnt have a social atmosphere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4