Creole Inn Reviews

2471 Dauphine Street, New Orleans, USA

Beautiful relaxed place in New Orleans only a short walk away from the french market and the french quarter. the woman that runs it is really friendly and helpful, and the room we stayed in was amazing. not a place to stay if you want to meet a bunch of people and party but we has just came from miami and just wanted a nice place to stay and relax for a bit.

Wonderful place to stay. Close to all fun spots. Hosts were very nice and welcoming.Felt like sleeping at a friends house ! Definitely will return!!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Puerto Rico

Nice place, very well kept. Friendly helpful host

My mom and I passed through New Orleans for a couple days on our way to Festival International in Lafayette and were lucky enough to stumble upon the Creole Inn. Great, clean room in a perfect location, all with the welcome and hospitality New Orleans is known for. Kim and Charley took real good care of us and were kind enough to fix us with some bikes to stroll around town! Next time we're in NOLA (we'll definitely be back), you can expect to see us at th Creole Inn! Ariane and Nancy N-B, Can

• 20th Apr 2015

I had a pleasant time here. The location was great for me, only a few (safe) blocks from Frenchmen St. The locks made everything safe. There was even coffee and tea in the common area. I was sorry I had to leave!

The only comment i can make for the hostel is that it is better if they increase the accessibility of wi-fi. I could not access the wi-fi from the room I stayed.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

Great value for money with very friendly staff. Nothing fancy but great location and exceeds expectations based on its price

• 30th Nov 2014

We loved staying at Creole Inn. I made a mistake with my booking but the staff fixed it right away and was very accommodating and flexible. We loved the neighborhood with all the beautiful houses and the room was clean and nice. I would definitely recommend!

place was awesome

• 9th Aug 2014

This was a Bed and Breakfast and it was fabulous! We had a great time here and would highly recommend it!

• 23rd Jul 2014

The staff was friendly, the location was pretty close to the quarter, the place was quirky and a good first stop for us in NoLa.

• 6th Jun 2014

I booked the creole inn before I reviewed the pictures of the place and to be brutally honest I thought it was gonna be a dump... But when I got there I got a nice warm welcome and the place exceeded my expectations by a lot!!! The location was a small walk from the action of bourbon st and the rooms gave me a nice and cozy feel! I will definately stay here again if there is vacancy next time around!

• 19th Nov 2013

Had an amazing time! Charlie and Kim were so welcoming, friendly and kind to us. Kim even allowed us to keep our bags safely at the place (for the afternoon/evening on our last day), after we had officially checked-out. The area was really cool and situated close enough to the best parts of the city but far enough away from the hustle and bustle. We felt safe and happy throughout our time at the Creole Inn. Thanks Charlie and Kim!

Very accommodating hosts - I was only there for a night at the end of a longer trip, and wish I'd booked more of my time there. Creole Inn was great because you could access the French Quarter etc with ease, but you can also just be part of a quiet neighbourhood and talk to some locals (not just other tourists). Definitely recommend.

None of my ratings are embellished! The price is perfect for the quality received (I would stay again -- totally beats any of the big hotels, with better service, too!) Thank you for all your help! Staff is a middle-aged couple who know the city very well. They provide a "homey" feel for however many days you choose to stay. Truly a great choice. Also, the inn is close enough to the French Quarter for peace + quite, but still perfect walking distance to Bourbon, sites, trolleys, cafes, etc.

Absolutely amazing!! Real New Orleans feel!

• 14th Jul 2013

Incredible location -- a little off the beaten path but so close to live music on Frenchmen street, cafes & bars in the Marigny, and an easy walk to the French Market. This place is clean, quiet, and gives you so much bang for your buck. I had stayed in a big hotel in the French Quarter the two nights before coming here and it was such a refreshing change of pace to be in a real, local neighborhood. I would definitely stay here again.

It was a very good stay! The neighborhood is very nice, not at all chic or fancy but the atmosphere is great (like bohemian/hippie) and the architecture is very typical. It's very close to Frenchmen St and the French Quarter, two of the main things you come to see in NOLA. The backyard of the hostel is very enjoyable. The rooms are fine and clean. It's a good place to stay if you are planning to visit the city .

• 28th May 2013

Great staff and great place! Loved it!

This a lovely place to stay while be in Mew Orleans, friendly staff and very good location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4