Cressy Reviews

Via Volturno, 27, Rome, Italy

Conveniently located near Roma Termini. The place was clean and comfortable, and the woman who runs it is very sweet...they even leave little soaps on each bed...nice touch. The place also feels very safe. Definitely recommend!

On a trip where a lot of other things went wrong, staying at Cressy was one thing that most definitely went right. It was a clean and comfortable place to stay, close to Termini and Repubblica, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I'm not sure that it's the place you go if you want to hang out with fellow travelers, but if you're just looking for a low-key kind of place to lay your head after seeing the sights of Rome, it's a great option.

The staff and location are good. But there is not airconditionaire, and is very warm. I dont recomend it. There is not comum area. It was ok. But it dosent look like there is a hostel.

The staff it's so lovely! I felt like at home.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Need air conditioning. Dorm was unbearably HOT even with the fan. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and great location WiFi was spotty in dorm room

Enjoyed my stay. Mostly in hostel to sleep and recuperate from walking all day. Great location, very close to Roma Termini station. About 2-3 blocks. It's also ~30min walk from Colosseum or Spanish steps or Trevi fountain (all south, but in different general location). Staff was very friendly and helped when needed very willingly. Recommend the hostel.

They did not speak much English so we had trouble communicating! Other than that it was a good enough place to stay on a budget.

Overall it is worth to live in, for me the location is super important, and this hostel is super close station, which is excellent!

really good overall and helpful staff

Once you stay this hostel, it's really hard to leave here. I extended one more extra night, and a woman I stayed with extended two more nights. Lovely breakfast, welcoming staffs, cozy room. Bathroom was a little bit tricky but it was okay. Only 10 mins walk to Amalfi

• 1st Jun 2015
  • South Korea

It a good, clean place to stay for a few nights. Keep in mind many rooms are hotel rooms.

The bathroom is far from the room. The room is not clean. staffs are not kind at all. I stayed just one night and moved another hostel.

Not a youth hostel. I didn't realize that when I booked. For me, it wasn't a huge deal but just FYI :)

• 21st May 2015

The location was ok but I stayed in a dorm and the dorm-mates were older Italian men which made me rather uncomfortable. The room had a rather strong smell as well. Bathroom was ok besides there being annoyingly low water pressure in the showers. Man at front desk didn't speak english.