Cressy

Very Good 386 Total Reviews

• shwetanarsaria
  • India, Female, 31-40
16th Jul 2017

This place is just superb to stay. Perfect location and perfect owners. Very good and friendly. Only issue was the receptionist who was very rude but i didnt want it to rate bad coz of her as the owners were so good. I travelled with my kid and they kept her as their own kid. Lovely place. Much recommended

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
4th Jul 2017
8.0

I thought the staff was phenomenal. The place was kept clean and safe. We enjoyed our stay!

• iamhieronymus7677
  • USA, Male, 31-40
4th Jul 2017
2.9

Do not stay here . No air conditioning, bad arrangement of beds, close quarters, stagnant air quality, bad location (as most of the hostels in Rome) and over priced. Worst hostel of the 3 stayed in Rome , and more expensive than London and Berlin. Awful.

24th Jun 2017

Great location if you have an early train/bus to te airport. The rooms and bathroom were nice and clean and the staff is friendly. This isn't the place to stay if you're trying to make travel friends or hang out (no kitchen or common area) but is quiet and relaxing

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2017
7.1

The staff was wonderful and very helpful, but I was hoping to meet fellow trabellors and it wasn't overly busy and there wasn't a common area to meet anyone.. I also wanted to check out a pub crawl and they didn't have anything organized for that..

10th Jun 2017

The staff was so friendly and kind here. It is close to the train station, but a bit of a walk to some larger attractions. Overall, pleasant stay!

13th Apr 2017
2.0

Horrible management and Service. I made an error on my booking date (booked for same day) & called them right away to explain the situation and to cancel the wrong dates. A lady answered and told me that it was no problem and that she will "cancel" my booking without charge. So I made and paid for other travel arrangements. 3 hrs later a grumpy man calls me and tells me that they didn't cancel, and if I don't show up I will pay full price of 1st day. complete scam...