Cressy

6.1
Good 372 Total Reviews

13th Apr 2017
2.0

Horrible management and Service. I made an error on my booking date (booked for same day) & called them right away to explain the situation and to cancel the wrong dates. A lady answered and told me that it was no problem and that she will "cancel" my booking without charge. So I made and paid for other travel arrangements. 3 hrs later a grumpy man calls me and tells me that they didn't cancel, and if I don't show up I will pay full price of 1st day. complete scam...