Cressy Reviews

Via Volturno, 27, Rome, Italy

Staff entered to our private room without knocking

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

Brilliant location for a short stay worked well for us our room looked to be recently renovated so was clean and fresh. Helpful check in a good three star hostel. Brilliant location

good value for money. no aircon so it was hard to sleep and there is only one safe for the whole hotel. however the staff was friendly and the accomodation cheap. location is like 5' to the train station.

I felt for the cost and immediacy of the reservation my stay was great. I loved the staff and felt the beds were properly priced. The wifi was sub-par and wished it was better. The only negative of Cressy is that there are 2 bathrooms. They are kept in good condition, but they were occupied by other guests. This is no fault of the staff or the other guests, but just an issue I faced. This location is great if you are planning to be out and about all day.

Conveniently located near Roma Termini. The place was clean and comfortable, and the woman who runs it is very sweet...they even leave little soaps on each bed...nice touch. The place also feels very safe. Definitely recommend!

On a trip where a lot of other things went wrong, staying at Cressy was one thing that most definitely went right. It was a clean and comfortable place to stay, close to Termini and Repubblica, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I'm not sure that it's the place you go if you want to hang out with fellow travelers, but if you're just looking for a low-key kind of place to lay your head after seeing the sights of Rome, it's a great option.

The staff and location are good. But there is not airconditionaire, and is very warm. I dont recomend it. There is not comum area. It was ok. But it dosent look like there is a hostel.

The staff it's so lovely! I felt like at home.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Need air conditioning. Dorm was unbearably HOT even with the fan. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and great location WiFi was spotty in dorm room

Enjoyed my stay. Mostly in hostel to sleep and recuperate from walking all day. Great location, very close to Roma Termini station. About 2-3 blocks. It's also ~30min walk from Colosseum or Spanish steps or Trevi fountain (all south, but in different general location). Staff was very friendly and helped when needed very willingly. Recommend the hostel.

They did not speak much English so we had trouble communicating! Other than that it was a good enough place to stay on a budget.

Overall it is worth to live in, for me the location is super important, and this hostel is super close station, which is excellent!

really good overall and helpful staff

Once you stay this hostel, it's really hard to leave here. I extended one more extra night, and a woman I stayed with extended two more nights. Lovely breakfast, welcoming staffs, cozy room. Bathroom was a little bit tricky but it was okay. Only 10 mins walk to Amalfi

• 1st Jun 2015
  • South Korea

It a good, clean place to stay for a few nights. Keep in mind many rooms are hotel rooms.

The bathroom is far from the room. The room is not clean. staffs are not kind at all. I stayed just one night and moved another hostel.

Not a youth hostel. I didn't realize that when I booked. For me, it wasn't a huge deal but just FYI :)

• 21st May 2015