Cressy Reviews

Via Volturno, 27, Rome, Italy

Enjoyed my stay. Mostly in hostel to sleep and recuperate from walking all day. Great location, very close to Roma Termini station. About 2-3 blocks. It's also ~30min walk from Colosseum or Spanish steps or Trevi fountain (all south, but in different general location). Staff was very friendly and helped when needed very willingly. Recommend the hostel.

They did not speak much English so we had trouble communicating! Other than that it was a good enough place to stay on a budget.

Overall it is worth to live in, for me the location is super important, and this hostel is super close station, which is excellent!

really good overall and helpful staff

Once you stay this hostel, it's really hard to leave here. I extended one more extra night, and a woman I stayed with extended two more nights. Lovely breakfast, welcoming staffs, cozy room. Bathroom was a little bit tricky but it was okay. Only 10 mins walk to Amalfi

• 1st Jun 2015
  • South Korea

It a good, clean place to stay for a few nights. Keep in mind many rooms are hotel rooms.

The bathroom is far from the room. The room is not clean. staffs are not kind at all. I stayed just one night and moved another hostel.

Not a youth hostel. I didn't realize that when I booked. For me, it wasn't a huge deal but just FYI :)

• 21st May 2015

The location was ok but I stayed in a dorm and the dorm-mates were older Italian men which made me rather uncomfortable. The room had a rather strong smell as well. Bathroom was ok besides there being annoyingly low water pressure in the showers. Man at front desk didn't speak english.

Not a hostel so you won't really meet people. but good place to get some sleep!!

The hostel was very easy to find and well located. The staff was very friendly. The room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable, heating, wifi and elevator working pretty well, kitchen only had a fridge and we could use at least a microwave. But in general it's a pretty good place, one of the staff members indicated a very nice place to eat pasta with reasonable prices. If you're not used to Italians you can be a little impressed with how loud they speak but you get used to.

This is hotel, not hostel. Very nice.