Crianlarich Youth Hostel Reviews

Station Road, Crianlarich, Scotland

Hostel was fine. Charge for wifi was a bit steep so we didn't bother. Otherwise, no complaints.

• 20th May 2015
  • Scotland

The Crianlarich hostel presented the high standard of cleanliness and facilities that we have come to expect from the SYHA. The staff were friendly and accommodating, the rooms clean and comfortable, I particularly liked the small reading lights we had on our bunks that meant I could read without disturbing the other residents in the room. My only criticism was the size of the kitchen which was not suited to the number of people trying to prepare breakfast in the morning.

I have a very good overnight stop. Fiona was helpful and explained the routine on a YH: It was my first stay in one. What I found difficult, but solved with ear plugs, was the noise from next door. The couple and their child were not particularly noisy, but the walls seemed very thin and I could hear everything. The toilet and showers were impressive. The way the kitchen was organised was impressive and very clean.