Crib Hostel Reviews

Svetogorska 14, Belgrade, Serbia

This hostel is poorly run. We didn't know we could get a key to the building until our last night, there was barely ever any toilet paper and there was never any soap. I feel like we quite easily could have left without paying so you might want to watch out for that in the future. I understand that you have to make do with the space you've got, but in a hostel I generally expect more than one toilet and one shower.

I rarely give bad reviews, but this one needs to be for the hostel either to improve or to be replaced. I give 4 Stars if everything is alright. 5 if there is something especially nice. Easy Now, first you are overbooked and put us in a "partner hostel". NO! JUST NO! I dont want to do the Free Belgrade Walking tour 10pm with all my luggage. 3 Stars Then CLEAN. Thats after EVERY guest! Tissues, garbage and dust under the bed! NO! 2 stars Dirty sheets, wet towel, room not ready. 1 star

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

The staff were nice and helpful (even assisted us in finding another hostel!), however our room was terrible, dirty sheets, door broken and the handle falling off (looks like the door has been kicked down at some point). Walls had flaking paint all over, very run down, no space what so ever in the private room, mould on the walls and no A/C of which is stated on the website!

• 17th Jul 2015

Staff really lovely. Great friendly atmosphere. Such an ideal location too. Great price! I liked the decor too. However if looking for a quiet hostel probably not for you music and the road is loud when trying to sleep! Also there were no available lockers that were not broken so we didn't really feel safe leaving anything valuable. Though there was always someone in the hostel, depending on how trusting you are!

It is very good hostel in the hearth of the city. Everything is OK.

For 6 Euros this place was great! The staff was beyond awesome providing personal tours of the area. However in the future be sure that amenities that you have listed (towels, coffee and tea) are in stock/clean. Everything was great though!

Stayed 3 nights, but I cannot say I truely enjoyed. One of the lowest conditions through the hostels that I stayed since now. Not clean and very noisy location indeed. Also not seem very much secure. The only good thing is that its location which is seemingly near to center. Sorry If I gave lower points than normal but this hostel didn't meet my expectations at all :( Good luck with new improvements to attract more, because you really need a change!

The hostel was really nice and the staff were great. Really friendly. The wifi was excellent and the beds were comfy. In a really good location..although hard to find first time. The hostel was generally clean. The hostel building was secure but once you are in the building the hostel wasnt as secure, although there was normally always someone there, this wasnt a problem for us. The 10 bed dorm has a nice balcony. Would definitely stay here again. Great value for money!!

The photos are deceiving! This hostel is dirty, the sheets were not clean and had to be changed after we had already slept in the bed, the floors are filthy, the kitchen was dirty from morning until evening, there is only one bathroom for everyone and the staff weren't even there half the time, so we couldn't get any info about the city! We ended up leaving and losing money on the nights we had paid for because we didn't want to stay any longer! I would not recommend this place to anyone!

Crib Hostel was a really lovely place to stay. Staff and guests were all amazing, and the atmosphere was definitely great. The location is just perfect. I will come back for sure, just to relax and feel like home!

Hvala lepa :)

Very clean Hostel, warm water and nice atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and will help you finding cheap places to eat/drink. Hostel is located in a backyard, so its quiet at night, even if you get a room on the front side it wont be loud because the street is light traffic. I just can recommend this Hostel.

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel! The staff and other guests were very friendly and we really enjoyed visiting with them. Couldn't ask for a better location in Belgrade. The kitchen, bathroom, and common area were generally kept clean. I would recommend this hostel for anyone who is interested in meeting people from all over the world!

• 24th Apr 2015

NO SECURITY AT ALL,nothing close,and not people all the time here.You can come and back as you like. Elevator broken.Windows glass broken in entrance/dorm,so very noisy with the street, noise restoration appartement near star to 7h30 morning, and discution with cigaret and beers until 2o'clock morning every day.. very difficult to sleep. No curtains and bedlamps. No hot water all the time.very dirty flat never clean.Bed chip/bed. kitchen,wifi,location is ok.Boys friendly, but wake up to clean!!

In less than 10 days you came two times to be at our hostel, the first time 2-3 nights, the second time 5 nights. We hope so that you will come again the third time and that you will stay longer than the first and the second time :)

Great hostel for young people, excellent location, super nice and helpful staff. Very good price. I sincerely recommend.

• 4th Apr 2015