Crib Hostel Reviews

Svetogorska 14, Belgrade, Serbia

This hostel is poorly run. We didn't know we could get a key to the building until our last night, there was barely ever any toilet paper and there was never any soap. I feel like we quite easily could have left without paying so you might want to watch out for that in the future. I understand that you have to make do with the space you've got, but in a hostel I generally expect more than one toilet and one shower.

I rarely give bad reviews, but this one needs to be for the hostel either to improve or to be replaced. I give 4 Stars if everything is alright. 5 if there is something especially nice. Easy Now, first you are overbooked and put us in a "partner hostel". NO! JUST NO! I dont want to do the Free Belgrade Walking tour 10pm with all my luggage. 3 Stars Then CLEAN. Thats after EVERY guest! Tissues, garbage and dust under the bed! NO! 2 stars Dirty sheets, wet towel, room not ready. 1 star

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

The staff were nice and helpful (even assisted us in finding another hostel!), however our room was terrible, dirty sheets, door broken and the handle falling off (looks like the door has been kicked down at some point). Walls had flaking paint all over, very run down, no space what so ever in the private room, mould on the walls and no A/C of which is stated on the website!

• 17th Jul 2015

Staff really lovely. Great friendly atmosphere. Such an ideal location too. Great price! I liked the decor too. However if looking for a quiet hostel probably not for you music and the road is loud when trying to sleep! Also there were no available lockers that were not broken so we didn't really feel safe leaving anything valuable. Though there was always someone in the hostel, depending on how trusting you are!

It is very good hostel in the hearth of the city. Everything is OK.

For 6 Euros this place was great! The staff was beyond awesome providing personal tours of the area. However in the future be sure that amenities that you have listed (towels, coffee and tea) are in stock/clean. Everything was great though!

Stayed 3 nights, but I cannot say I truely enjoyed. One of the lowest conditions through the hostels that I stayed since now. Not clean and very noisy location indeed. Also not seem very much secure. The only good thing is that its location which is seemingly near to center. Sorry If I gave lower points than normal but this hostel didn't meet my expectations at all :( Good luck with new improvements to attract more, because you really need a change!

The hostel was really nice and the staff were great. Really friendly. The wifi was excellent and the beds were comfy. In a really good location..although hard to find first time. The hostel was generally clean. The hostel building was secure but once you are in the building the hostel wasnt as secure, although there was normally always someone there, this wasnt a problem for us. The 10 bed dorm has a nice balcony. Would definitely stay here again. Great value for money!!