Fabulous 48 Total Reviews
Fabulous 48 Total Reviews
Crib Hostel Located at Svetogorska 14, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade 11000 Svetogorska 14
83% 48
44.8142669 20.4670357
    Rooms available

4th May 2016

I felt very comfortable here , like staying at a friend's house. The manager was super welcoming and warm, not only with the welcoming drink but throughout my weeklong stay, and I liked how he encouraged guests to meet and get to know each other. Location is excellent, right above the Black Turtle pub with homemade beer at cheap prices. Cozy balcony, free computer, hot showers, laundry-- especially considering the cheap price I'd definitely stay here again and recommend it to my friends.

25th Apr 2016

My arrival in Belgrade was on a cold and rainy day and needed a place to take cover for a few hours until my friend got off work. The place is in a pretty good location walkable to the center. The staff, one guy, was pretty laid back in taking care of me not asking for money right away which was nice. The hostel didn't have too many guests which would have been nice and quiet to sleep in. It's not a top notch hostel but it's worth a stay for low cost. :)

16th Mar 2016

Crib hostel is very pleasant , quiet and inspiring place in the prettiest area of city..I like that place very,very much..