Crib Hostel Reviews

Svetogorska 14, Belgrade, Serbia

The photos are deceiving! This hostel is dirty, the sheets were not clean and had to be changed after we had already slept in the bed, the floors are filthy, the kitchen was dirty from morning until evening, there is only one bathroom for everyone and the staff weren't even there half the time, so we couldn't get any info about the city! We ended up leaving and losing money on the nights we had paid for because we didn't want to stay any longer! I would not recommend this place to anyone!

Crib Hostel was a really lovely place to stay. Staff and guests were all amazing, and the atmosphere was definitely great. The location is just perfect. I will come back for sure, just to relax and feel like home!

Hvala lepa :)

Very clean Hostel, warm water and nice atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and will help you finding cheap places to eat/drink. Hostel is located in a backyard, so its quiet at night, even if you get a room on the front side it wont be loud because the street is light traffic. I just can recommend this Hostel.

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel! The staff and other guests were very friendly and we really enjoyed visiting with them. Couldn't ask for a better location in Belgrade. The kitchen, bathroom, and common area were generally kept clean. I would recommend this hostel for anyone who is interested in meeting people from all over the world!

• 24th Apr 2015

NO SECURITY AT ALL,nothing close,and not people all the time here.You can come and back as you like. Elevator broken.Windows glass broken in entrance/dorm,so very noisy with the street, noise restoration appartement near star to 7h30 morning, and discution with cigaret and beers until 2o'clock morning every day.. very difficult to sleep. No curtains and bedlamps. No hot water all the time.very dirty flat never clean.Bed chip/bed. kitchen,wifi,location is ok.Boys friendly, but wake up to clean!!

In less than 10 days you came two times to be at our hostel, the first time 2-3 nights, the second time 5 nights. We hope so that you will come again the third time and that you will stay longer than the first and the second time :)

Great hostel for young people, excellent location, super nice and helpful staff. Very good price. I sincerely recommend.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Great location for train station, bars and attractions. Great staff made friends and had a great night with Eronder. Good wifi, kitchen. Also laundry facilities. Slept well

Overall it was OK for the price, it was in a nice area, the other people staying there were very nice. On the negative side, there were times where we would leave the Hostel all together nd literally no one would be in the Hostel. The door was never locked, meaning that anyone could walk in while we were gone and rob the place. The owners were never there, they would only show up when there was a new guest arriving. A guest got robbed while we were there her wallet was emptied out while sleepin

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Greece

Fantastic hostel. Absolutely fantastic. Nice rooms, the beds were good and had a privacy curtain. The communal space is great to establish conversation with other travellers. The staff was very helpful whenever asked, and went above and beyond my expectations. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

A great hostel; clean, modern and very comfortable. Close to the city centre with a very friendly and helpful receptionist. I would recommend this hostel to solo travelers and groups.

• 8th Jan 2015

Super! Super! Super! It was clean, great kitchen, nice staff, cosy interior..... And even more..one night a kind of weird dude arrived and the owner noticed that I didn't feel very much at ease. It was low season, so he had a spare room and offered it to me and my friends. Amazing..