Cricket hostel Reviews

Makenzijeva 46, Belgrade, Serbia

The Cricket hostel in Belgrade felt like I was home. My stay was very pleasant since I got a very nice room for two persons (I only payed for one) and it came with a balcony! It is a privately owned place and therefore the security is very good. The location is amazing since it is easy reachable from the airport and there is a bus right in from of the hostel which takes you in 10 min to the city centre. Milos (the owner) is very nice and helpful!The hostel was also very clean and I recommend it!

It's kept very clean, and it's a comfortable and quiet place to sleep, but it should not be called a hostel. There's no social area, no cooking implements in the kitchen (not even a toaster or microwave), no washing machine for guest use, no alcohol allowed on the premises and you have to remove your shoes when you enter. As nice as it was, it felt more like we were staying in someone's apartment than a hostel. Also, a long walk from the city centre - about 30 minutes and we're fast walkers.

We realy suprise with this comments Cricket hostel located in city center on Slavija square and beside St.Sava cathedral-simbol of city-seems to us you didnt met the city well who staying About the laundry -free for guest who staying 7 and more nights ,for shorter staying 3 eur Also you didnt noticed toaster in the kitchen on shelf below

Good and quiet hostel with nice staff! Booked a twin room and got a huge room with balcony and four beds.

Very friendly, staff extremely helpful, and we were allowed to collect our bags later on the check out day which helped us a lot!

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Literally around the corner from the huge temple and only about 10 minutes walk from the fortress. The room was small but clean and the man we met, miloš, was very friendly. I would stay here again in an instant