Cristina House Reviews

Viale Castro Pretorio, 64, Rome, Italy

I enjoyed especially the location, Attentive staff, fridge in the room.

• 11th Apr 2014

Stuff more than unfriendly. The room was dirty: they had cups for free coffee,but they were full of dust.Even worse:the toilet was full of pee. I asked them to clean it,but they said that it wouldn't be posibile,because they cleaned just this morning (how i ask myself?!).They wouldn't even give me sth.to desinfect it on my own.They only offered me to get back the money and search another hostel on my own (friday, 5pm in Rome).After 1h discussing, finally they cleaned the toilet,at least. NO REC!

Great experience. Looking forward to spending there a night again in the near future.

The location is just perfect, just a five minutes walk away from the Termini station and very near to the subway line. The room makes you feel instantly in Rome because like everything else there it seems a palace or a museum. We loved the ceilling and the decoration. The space was ok (maybe the bathroom was a little small, but enough) and very clean. The only set back was the lack of breakfast, but there was cappuchino, tea and coffee at our disposition.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts