Cristina House Reviews

Viale Castro Pretorio, 64, Rome, Italy

It is close to Termini station. This is a good place if you are just looking for a place to sleep and some privacy and quiet. We got a private room and it was hotel style with mini-fridge, shower and A/C. Although they will shut your A/C off early in the morning, then pretend they don't know what's wrong with it. We didn't care since we were up early everyday anyway.

We stayed here for 4 nights and it was great. Easy to find from Termini station and is in walking distance for all attractions in Rome!the beds were also made everyday and the bins were emptied everyday.

Good value for money. We enjoyed our one week stay in the Cristina House without any problems. Also the location was great - just a 5 min walk from the Termini station.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Finland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We enjoyed our stay very much. Cristina was very helpful

I enjoyed especially the location, Attentive staff, fridge in the room.

• 11th Apr 2014

Stuff more than unfriendly. The room was dirty: they had cups for free coffee,but they were full of dust.Even worse:the toilet was full of pee. I asked them to clean it,but they said that it wouldn't be posibile,because they cleaned just this morning (how i ask myself?!).They wouldn't even give me sth.to desinfect it on my own.They only offered me to get back the money and search another hostel on my own (friday, 5pm in Rome).After 1h discussing, finally they cleaned the toilet,at least. NO REC!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts