Cristina House Reviews

Viale Castro Pretorio, 64, Rome, Italy

It's really expensive and there are many problems. I has been traveled in europe since 5 monts ago and it's my worst experience.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

the receptionist was very very unfriendly und drunk in the night. Every question i asked he answed in a huge way. My mother was afraid we would come in the room in the night. My brother was also in Rom and came to help me with the bags but the guy didn't let him go inside and didn't help me himself. he also didn't let my brother uses the toilet an was making jokes about brasiliens. d was saying that his hotel isn't a public toilet and we brasiliens ware very

During our stay we had only few contacts with the staff. The lady were pretty kind but we note that the men was really bored by this occupation. the location was perfect for us. The area isn't pretty but it's so easy to move from this place : only 100m from the subway and 5 minutes walking from the train station. The room was clean and quiet. We had only few problem with the temperature of the water during the shower, it was always changing : hot/cold/hot/cold all along the shower time.

• 13th Sep 2014