Cristina Rooms Reviews

Via Marghera 35 , int 11, IV floor, Rome, Italy

Very clean, nice employee but over rated. A way too expansive!

Very bad taste when we arrive at the place they change to another place far from termini station; carrying a heavy luggage its not funny; I¨ve paid "near termini"; the lady at the place never be there to ask her or somebody how to turn on the fridge or the air condition nohoby help us; we dont have internet service for at least 24hrs of course anoying our trip.....BAD very very BAD site to stay at Termini Accomodation II

friendly and helpful.

Location was different, no staff available and accommodation not nice

I really enjoyed my stay in Termini Accomodation 2. The place is nicely located, very close to Termini station, the area is quiet, and the hostel clean. I was only a bit disappointed about the staff, the man who welcomed my friend and I wasn't very warm and welcoming. We also felt he rushed us to leave when the last day we came back to pick our bag.

• 24th Jan 2015

As we were informed that we will be staying in Hotel Christina instead of this hostel, it wasn't a surprise to us. The staff was friendly, the place was clean, there were clean towels, a hair dryer, shampoo, coffee, tea and a fridge available for our use, so it was really comfortable. It was a bit cold in the room, but there might have been a heater that we could have used, that we later saw.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Serbia

It's a pretty good place to stay, as you have access to the main subway station and you can easily reach any place from there. The hotel is an appartment adapted to receive guests. It's really clean, but they don't change towels. The lady that receives you is very nice and really helpful but she only speaks italian, so carry your dictionary. We had some doubts about the city tax , so we spoke in the phone with the owner. She was really rude about it,shouting through the phone and making threats.

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

First - they relocate us to Cristina hotel. Positive - Big room, with fridge , free coffee, and a machine to heat the water, near the station termini. Negative - All information that I asked was wrong, ( metro schedule, day off in the famous places..) , if you need leave the bags after check out, they put it in the reception, can not use any toilet after check out, nothing.. not very clean, promise one wine and didn't gave, little bit expensive for the facilities and need to prepare the staff

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts